What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Lauren Boebert Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm presuming the IQs in congress are higher than a random sample of regular citizens... but maybe my assumption is flawed. It's just, all those advanced degrees, some of them have to be 130+.
Isn't 130 a pretty high standard? Like 2 or 3 standard deviations above the mean? Nearly genius level? Given the proclivities of the current GOP, I think that requiring them to be smarter would just result in a faster descent into a Christian Nationalist dystopia. At least the current crop are dumb enough that most level-headed Americans can identify them as the opportunistic parasites that they are.
It's 2 standard deviations above the mean. Genius level is 4 standard deviations. I'd say it's basically around the bright AF to wicked smart range.
It is actually around 2.5 sds for genius. However there are different definitions.

Users who are viewing this thread