What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Offical Giants Vs. Saints MNF Thread*** (2 Viewers)

Woo hoo...unless there are the dreaded Adjustments, I've just won 79.98 to 79.60. :eek: Thank you, Deuce, for not finding the end zone! :thumbup:
I'm at 87-85.9 :excited: Thought for sure I was toast with the 5 catches in the first half (ppr)....

I hate Joe Horn! That's now two games this ahole has cost me in FF.

A couple year ago with his cell phone BS, I lost that game. If he had a normal game I win my semi-final game and go on to win the championship.

Fast forward to tonight, if he doesn't fumble he would have been out at the 1 and then my boy Deuce could have come in and picked up a TD and give me a 1 point victory. As it stands now I will lose by 5!

I hate Joe Horn :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:
:ptts: I hardly think a Deuce TD there would have been a given. they weren't going to run it.

I hate Joe Horn!  That's now two games this ahole has cost me in FF.

A couple year ago with his cell phone BS, I lost that game.  If he had a normal game I win my semi-final game and go on to win the championship.

Fast forward to tonight, if he doesn't fumble he would have been out at the 1 and then my boy Deuce could have come in and picked up a TD and give me a 1 point victory.  As it stands now I will lose by 5!

:ptts: I hardly think a Deuce TD there would have been a given. they weren't going to run it.
Take your shirt and shove it!

I hate Joe Horn! That's now two games this ahole has cost me in FF.

A couple year ago with his cell phone BS, I lost that game. If he had a normal game I win my semi-final game and go on to win the championship.

Fast forward to tonight, if he doesn't fumble he would have been out at the 1 and then my boy Deuce could have come in and picked up a TD and give me a 1 point victory. As it stands now I will lose by 5!

hey man...if you had horn and that fumble cost you the game, that's one thing, and you'd have my sincerest condolences....but complaining that one players mistake prevented the possibility of another player possibly getting an opportunity to score is downright laughably bad shirt pointing. suck it up man...Horn did not cost you the game....it's all cumulative. find some boneheaded move by someone actually on your team and ##### about that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate Joe Horn!  That's now two games this ahole has cost me in FF.

A couple year ago with his cell phone BS, I lost that game.  If he had a normal game I win my semi-final game and go on to win the championship.

Fast forward to tonight, if he doesn't fumble he would have been out at the 1 and then my boy Deuce could have come in and picked up a TD and give me a 1 point victory.  As it stands now I will lose by 5!

hey man...if you had horn and that fumble cost you the game, that's one thing, and you'd have my sincerest condolences....but complaining that one players mistake prevented the possibility of another player possibly getting an opportunity to score is downright laughably bad shirt pointing. suck it up man...Horn did not cost you the game....it's all cumulative. find some boneheaded move by someone actually on your team and ##### about that ;)
Well that Horn fumble did cause some guy in my league to lose by 1 point. I'm happy though because he is now 1-1 as opposed to 2-0 like me. LOL....

One of my worst beats ever. But wondering if those who actually had Brooks were the one's bellyachin' in this thread. He should have had a MONSTER night. 375 yards, and should have had 3 TD's. Game totally changed when Conwell dropped the easy touchdown, then Carney misses the chip shot. Brooks then forced to take chances. Sure he had the 3 picks, one of which went off the receivers helmet (must have had hands like Conwell). The last one was actually a great throw but Horn got roughed up on the turn and it was a half a step in front of him and got picked (more physical receiver makes that play, but he got mugged). I thought Brooks threw awesome the great majority of the night. His receivers, especialy Conwell, let him down. Conwell dropped 3 right in his mitts, every single pass thrown to him. Might have been the worst catching day by a TE that I have ever seen. Saints stepped on themselves all night. But it seems like this board put everything on Brooks. I will say this, he needs to learn to throw a ball away instead of taking a sack..

Users who are viewing this thread