What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2010 Philadelphia Eagles Thread *** (1 Viewer)

delusional said:
Eagles got raped. Sheldon was up there in the top 10-12 in terms of CBs i hate to tell you. Just realized it was a 4th and a 5th. Lord thats even worse. Heckert just made Andy & Howie look like his #####es.Hall won't even make this team I bet. He will probably be used as a DE.#### this team,, ill be in the denver steelers giants or cowboys thread
No team is giving up a highish pick for a 31 year old CB who wants a new contract. You certainly picked an apt name for yourself.Will be interesting to see what happens at CB, surely they're not really planning on Hobbs being a starter.
HAR HAR HAR! GOod one!....Why not? A 3rd is what he was worth at least. He has at least 3 more seasons left in him ( at CB or S towards the end ). Interesting? Hobbs IS the #2 now. Doing this trade did NOTHING. It just created an even bigger hole on the Def, I thought we needed a new nickel db to begin with as Hanson and Hobbs looked not that good at all. Now Hobbs is the #2? Huge decrease in skill right now. Now they HAVE to look at CB high in the draft when before they could have gone mid rounds for a DB.They are a worst team without Brown. 4th and a 5th round? Total crap, they got raped.
It was a 31 year old Sheldon Brown we traded right? Or was it him at 26? Seriously, raped? You got a 4 and 5 for a guy that was probably going to be cut and a disgruntled 31 year old CB who wants a new deal. I don't see how we got raped, it looks like a fair deal for both teams. I liked Brown and all but this was the time to get rid of him and I'm glad they did.

delusional said:
Eagles got raped. Sheldon was up there in the top 10-12 in terms of CBs i hate to tell you. Just realized it was a 4th and a 5th. Lord thats even worse. Heckert just made Andy & Howie look like his #####es.Hall won't even make this team I bet. He will probably be used as a DE.#### this team,, ill be in the denver steelers giants or cowboys thread
No team is giving up a highish pick for a 31 year old CB who wants a new contract. You certainly picked an apt name for yourself.Will be interesting to see what happens at CB, surely they're not really planning on Hobbs being a starter.
HAR HAR HAR! GOod one!....Why not? A 3rd is what he was worth at least. He has at least 3 more seasons left in him ( at CB or S towards the end ). Interesting? Hobbs IS the #2 now. Doing this trade did NOTHING. It just created an even bigger hole on the Def, I thought we needed a new nickel db to begin with as Hanson and Hobbs looked not that good at all. Now Hobbs is the #2? Huge decrease in skill right now. Now they HAVE to look at CB high in the draft when before they could have gone mid rounds for a DB.They are a worst team without Brown. 4th and a 5th round? Total crap, they got raped.
You have no idea how many seasons he has left in him, he was all ready gimpy for a lot of last season. At his age he could easily be out of the league in a years time, he's just as likley to be the next Bobby Taylor as he is to have another 3 years in him.There is no way a team was going to give up a 3rd round pick for a 31 year old CB and there's no way the Eagles were going to give him an extension. Getting a 4th and 5th for him was reasonable compensation. No one cares what he did last season, at his age the chances of him keeping up that level of play are low.

delusional said:
I think we have a TATEr on the loose fellas.

Do we even have 40 guys on our roster?!

But according to The Gambler, Howie Roseman, we're not rebuilding. Nah, not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Brown will be a good player for the Browns but feel the real prize could be Gocong. I was hoping the Pats would pick up Gocong if he was released or for a 5th or 6th round pick. It looks to me like Gocong belongs in a 3-4. I'm really unsure as to why the Eagles every drafted him.

The Eagles are REALLY cleaning house. Since the end of the season they have jettisoned:

Reggie Brown

Sheldon Brown

Chris Gocong

Chris Clemons

Kevin Curtis

Shawn Andrews

they have added

Hank Baskett

Marlin Jackson

Daryl Tapp

Alex Hall

Mike Bell

I think Brown will be a good player for the Browns but feel the real prize could be Gocong. I was hoping the Pats would pick up Gocong if he was released or for a 5th or 6th round pick. It looks to me like Gocong belongs in a 3-4. I'm really unsure as to why the Eagles every drafted him.The Eagles are REALLY cleaning house. Since the end of the season they have jettisoned:Reggie BrownSheldon BrownChris GocongChris ClemonsKevin CurtisShawn Andrewsthey have addedHank BaskettMarlin JacksonDaryl TappAlex HallMike Bell
They've also released Westbrook and Darren Howard. McNabb will be next. Quite the house cleaning. :goodposting:

Fire the Fat Man said:
The Cowboys exposed the Eagles defense those last 2 games. The Eagles have made no upgrades in the off season to hole up those weaknesses so what makes you think they would be any better than last year?
This frustrates me. While I don't think the Eagles are a Super Bowl team right now, this analyses is unfair. Bradley alone is a huge upgrade. Hobbs is no slouch. Tapp is a legit attempt to find an edge rusher, and while safety play was poor last year, Macho Harris was a rookie and Demps was only a 2nd year man, and it's far from unreasonable to expect one or both to improve dramatically this year.The defense was down a bit last year...but they weren't that far away...and this OFFENSE is stacked at the skill positions. How much better does the Defense have to be to win a first round bye? WE WERE ONE GAME AWAY FROM THAT... ONE!

I'm not some blind homer who believes the Eagles are ready to win it all...but this pessimism right now is absurd.

I think Brown will be a good player for the Browns but feel the real prize could be Gocong. I was hoping the Pats would pick up Gocong if he was released or for a 5th or 6th round pick. It looks to me like Gocong belongs in a 3-4. I'm really unsure as to why the Eagles every drafted him.The Eagles are REALLY cleaning house. Since the end of the season they have jettisoned:Reggie BrownSheldon BrownChris GocongChris ClemonsKevin CurtisShawn Andrewsthey have addedHank BaskettMarlin JacksonDaryl TappAlex HallMike Bell
They've also released Westbrook and Darren Howard. McNabb will be next. Quite the house cleaning. :angry:
Terrible oversight. How could I forget Westbrook. Didnt know about Howard. They have saved a TON of money. Trading McNabb for a pick would save them more obviously.

Fire the Fat Man said:
The Cowboys exposed the Eagles defense those last 2 games. The Eagles have made no upgrades in the off season to hole up those weaknesses so what makes you think they would be any better than last year?
This frustrates me. While I don't think the Eagles are a Super Bowl team right now, this analyses is unfair. Bradley alone is a huge upgrade. Hobbs is no slouch. Tapp is a legit attempt to find an edge rusher, and while safety play was poor last year, Macho Harris was a rookie and Demps was only a 2nd year man, and it's far from unreasonable to expect one or both to improve dramatically this year.The defense was down a bit last year...but they weren't that far away...and this OFFENSE is stacked at the skill positions. How much better does the Defense have to be to win a first round bye? WE WERE ONE GAME AWAY FROM THAT... ONE!

I'm not some blind homer who believes the Eagles are ready to win it all...but this pessimism right now is absurd.
We had 1 win against a team over .500 and that was against the Falcons who didn't have their 2 best players (Turner and Ryan) playing. They had a very easy schedule last year and that had a lot to do with the fact they finished 11-5. Against the Saints, Cowboys and Chargers the defense was easily exposed. How do you not see this. That smells like bllind homerism to me. All you see is the record but don't dig deeper on how they achived that record.This offense has a lot of skill players, the offensive line is average and with Kolb at QB that could be a problem.

This defense has no pass rush from the front 4. By the end of the year Cole gets worn down and becomes ineffective. Bradley is coming off of a major knee injury that takes 2 years to recover from. We have no other linebackers. Our secondary just lost a top 10 corner in the league.

We have done nothing to upgrade the defense but add marginal players who if reach their potential could then be effective, however the eagles personell decisions the last 2 years gives me no faith in what they have done this off-season

Jason Wood said:
[quote name='boonesfarm4me' post='11680728' date='Apr 2 2010, 12:50 Franchising McNabb? That's POSSIBLE, but again only the Raiders would want to franchise a guy at the QB position and pay him what will likely be $17-$20mm that year.
Its very possible. Mcnabb is set to make $12+ million this year and to franchise him is just paying him another years salary. Peyton earns $14 million then theres everyone else make $10 million (Brady,brees,romo, mcnabb) and under so your $17 million is a bit over the top. it actually averages to $11 million, point being it is the team that mcnabb goes to via trade can easily keep him for 2 years...just saying
Franchise value for QBs was $14.6 this year, it will be north of $16-$17mm with Brady and Manning due extensions, as well as escalators kicking in for a number of other QBs signed to recent deals. Again, with Oakland ANYTHING is possible, but that's still a low probability outcome.

Fire the Fat Man said:

We had 1 win against a team over .500 and that was against the Falcons who didn't have their 2 best players (Turner and Ryan) playing. They had a very easy schedule last year and that had a lot to do with the fact they finished 11-5. Against the Saints, Cowboys and Chargers the defense was easily exposed. How do you not see this. That smells like bllind homerism to me. All you see is the record but don't dig deeper on how they achived that record.This offense has a lot of skill players, the offensive line is average and with Kolb at QB that could be a problem.

This defense has no pass rush from the front 4. By the end of the year Cole gets worn down and becomes ineffective. Bradley is coming off of a major knee injury that takes 2 years to recover from. We have no other linebackers. Our secondary just lost a top 10 corner in the league.

We have done nothing to upgrade the defense but add marginal players who if reach their potential could then be effective, however the eagles personell decisions the last 2 years gives me no faith in what they have done this off-season
Nope....I'm well aware of when/where we got our wins last year, and every year. I'm also aware that that defense which was admitedly marginal last year also suffered a ton of bad injuries, and WAS YOUNG...IS YOUNG! I'm saying that it's very reasonable to expect the defense to stay the same or even improve slightly over last year even if we add nothing more then the drafted players from here forward....and that the offense (with a healthy line) is good enough to keep this a playoff team...NOT a team we should be so pessimistic about.I watched Kolb stand tall in the face of an all out blitz, and deliver the ball ACCURATELY on a quick slant....several times in those games. He doesn't have as nice a deep ball as McNabb, but I honestly don't think he's the big step backwards some herre think.

THIS IS STILL A PLAYOFF CALIBER TEAM.

Gocong is gone?
Yes :lmao:Ok first off. Sheldon just turned 31 in March. Is he on a decline? No, he had a hamstring problem last season towards the end of the year. The guy is never hurt & hasnt missed a start in his career. Some football people stated last season was one of his better years overall. Some decline huh. Now tell me who replaces sheldon on our team right now? No one. Hanson & Hobbs are not nearly as good as he has been & is. Do either that 4th or 5th round pick get someone to replace sheldon? Chances are..extremely low. All the Browns did was restructure his contract. No new deal, just redid the exsisting contract I believe. All the Eagles had to do was redo his deal to give him some more money considering the guy has been playing above his contract for a while now. They would have avoided alot of things. Face it, this trade did these things.1. Created a very big hole at CB. We had a hole, mainly what to do at nickel and a future replacement for Sheldon. Now we need a NOW replacement for sheldon. Considering all the other high priority needs on this team, this is something we didn't need.2. Makes the defense worse.3. Makes Heckert look like a genius ( have you seen anyone praise the Eagles on this trade? Nope, its been all praise towards the Browns ) Again, Browns stole Brown & Gocong. Eagles are worse off now. That is how I feel right now with everything that is going on,( McNabb crap, Banner extension etc ) the Eagles are looking clueless out there this offseason. Will it change with the draft? Who knows? You would hope so otherwise this offseason is looking to be a failure.If I was a tater, wouldn't you see me hear screaming for McNabb to be gone?

Gocong is gone?
Yes :ph34r:Ok first off. Sheldon just turned 31 in March. Is he on a decline? No, he had a hamstring problem last season towards the end of the year. The guy is never hurt & hasnt missed a start in his career. Some football people stated last season was one of his better years overall. Some decline huh. Now tell me who replaces sheldon on our team right now? No one. Hanson & Hobbs are not nearly as good as he has been & is. Do either that 4th or 5th round pick get someone to replace sheldon? Chances are..extremely low. All the Browns did was restructure his contract. No new deal, just redid the exsisting contract I believe. All the Eagles had to do was redo his deal to give him some more money considering the guy has been playing above his contract for a while now. They would have avoided alot of things. Face it, this trade did these things.1. Created a very big hole at CB. We had a hole, mainly what to do at nickel and a future replacement for Sheldon. Now we need a NOW replacement for sheldon. Considering all the other high priority needs on this team, this is something we didn't need.2. Makes the defense worse.3. Makes Heckert look like a genius ( have you seen anyone praise the Eagles on this trade? Nope, its been all praise towards the Browns ) Again, Browns stole Brown & Gocong. Eagles are worse off now. That is how I feel right now with everything that is going on,( McNabb crap, Banner extension etc ) the Eagles are looking clueless out there this offseason. Will it change with the draft? Who knows? You would hope so otherwise this offseason is looking to be a failure.If I was a tater, wouldn't you see me hear screaming for McNabb to be gone?
I'm not sure how giving up two draft picks for a 31 yeard old 5'10" CB and swapping underachieving LBs makes Heckert look like a genius considering his team should be stockpiling those draft picks right now. Eagles defense is worse off if they don't add a quality CB somewhere along the line. Let's not pass judgment until the dust settles here. Has there been any talk of Lito returning? The Eagles love to send a player away for a year or two then resign him on the cheap.

Gocong is gone?
Yes :)Ok first off. Sheldon just turned 31 in March. Is he on a decline? No, he had a hamstring problem last season towards the end of the year. The guy is never hurt & hasnt missed a start in his career. Some football people stated last season was one of his better years overall. Some decline huh. Now tell me who replaces sheldon on our team right now? No one. Hanson & Hobbs are not nearly as good as he has been & is. Do either that 4th or 5th round pick get someone to replace sheldon? Chances are..extremely low. All the Browns did was restructure his contract. No new deal, just redid the exsisting contract I believe. All the Eagles had to do was redo his deal to give him some more money considering the guy has been playing above his contract for a while now. They would have avoided alot of things. Face it, this trade did these things.1. Created a very big hole at CB. We had a hole, mainly what to do at nickel and a future replacement for Sheldon. Now we need a NOW replacement for sheldon. Considering all the other high priority needs on this team, this is something we didn't need.2. Makes the defense worse.3. Makes Heckert look like a genius ( have you seen anyone praise the Eagles on this trade? Nope, its been all praise towards the Browns ) Again, Browns stole Brown & Gocong. Eagles are worse off now. That is how I feel right now with everything that is going on,( McNabb crap, Banner extension etc ) the Eagles are looking clueless out there this offseason. Will it change with the draft? Who knows? You would hope so otherwise this offseason is looking to be a failure.If I was a tater, wouldn't you see me hear screaming for McNabb to be gone?
Crap. You're right. Who are the Eagles playing this Sunday?

The Eagles know exactly what they are doing.... Some of you may not like it, but they have a plan... They are accumulating a ton of picks for a reason.... They are building a ton of leverage come draft day to move up/package picks for players they covet....

We heard the same crying when Lito was let go. Fans get emotional. Sorry but the show must go on.

The Eagles know exactly what they are doing.... Some of you may not like it, but they have a plan... They are accumulating a ton of picks for a reason.... They are building a ton of leverage come draft day to move up/package picks for players they covet....
Yes. :thumbup:

Fire the Fat Man said:

:thumbup: All of this talk about how they got hosed is ridiculous. There have been many times when we wonder what they are doing, yet they consistently put out a winning team, so I will give them the benefit of the doubt until the season. Gocong for Hall is a wash, they really should've never drafted Gocong, so hopefully Hall is a better fit for the D. Everyone knows how the Eagles view players over 30. Sheldon is still a good CB, but at 31, wasn't gonna get the contract he wanted and high 4th and 5th round picks sounds fair. Who knows, I'm sure they are not done dealing and maybe all this leads to something else. As a fan of this team, I'm willing to let the process play out and not rip the team b/c on paper, the trade might look bad.

For those of you arguing over this trade, please understand that this deal is simply not black (we got raped) or white (we raped them). For any logical observer who knows how well Sheldon Brown has played for this team, it is indeed going to feel like a big swift kick in the nuts for the return we got. I get that, but this trade is more than that. The Eagles clearly could not get any better return for an aging CB despite the fact that he was playing at high level. So you might say... why trade him to begin with? Several reasons:

1) The Brown situation was becoming a distraction in some way and his unhappiness was causing strife in the locker room, no matter what you hear on the internet. There was clearly too much "ME" in the looker room rather than "WE".

2) Clear salary or at the potential salary of locking him up long term. Maybe there is more in the works in terms of trade etc. Funny enough, all of this arguing will be for nothing if they can somehow grab Asombugha from Oakland. He is soooooo ridiculously good.

3) Get younger. This draft if one of the deepest in memory and those 4th and 5th round picks are more valuable than some are realizing. The extra draft picks will also most likely provide maneuverability in each round.... something the Eagles always love to have. And also understand that this team is not exactly barren behind Brown. Harris is going to be much better in his second year. The team signed Marlin Jackson, who they are clearly high on. Hobbs is also a good CB. It also seems like (barring a trade) the Iggles will pick a CB high in the draft.

While I agree that we're down a corner in the near term (and certainly this wasn't a strength last year), I'd like to put two names out before the masses here and get a thought along with sharing one:

1. Victor "Macho" Harris - Yes, he wasn't stellar last year, but he was a rookie. Also bear in mind at Va Tech he was more of a corner than a safety, so it is possible that they try him at corner some.

2. Whatever happened to this guy? He still on the team?

Im getting really excited about this team. This team TODAY is at worst slightly above average, SO YOUNG, and SO CHEAP.

once they get rid of mcnabb they will have a team that can compete for the next 5 years. they dont have any overpaid veteran hangers-on screwing up what they are trying to do. Just a bunch of hungry young guys with crazy upside. And now they have tons of room if they think this is a good time to make a couple key trades and take big contracts off the hands of some of the struggling teams(Asomugha anyone???) and they will be ELITE. (and getting big names this way makes much more sense than the ridiculous tendering process in free agency) OR they can just play with the guys they've got and still be in the hunt.

While I agree that we're down a corner in the near term (and certainly this wasn't a strength last year), I'd like to put two names out before the masses here and get a thought along with sharing one:

1. Victor "Macho" Harris - Yes, he wasn't stellar last year, but he was a rookie. Also bear in mind at Va Tech he was more of a corner than a safety, so it is possible that they try him at corner some.

I thought Jake was released last year?

EDIT:

Yes they did.. Here is their roster...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/Roster.html

Checking into if he is on the practice squad...

I thought Jake was released last year?

EDIT:

Yes they did.. Here is their roster...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/team/Roster.html

Checking into if he is on the practice squad...
Jack Ikegwuonu was released 09-05-2009.

I think Brown will be a good player for the Browns but feel the real prize could be Gocong. I was hoping the Pats would pick up Gocong if he was released or for a 5th or 6th round pick. It looks to me like Gocong belongs in a 3-4. I'm really unsure as to why the Eagles every drafted him.
:thumbup: He was never a fit for the 4-3 system, likely do better in the 3-4 with cleveland. Wasted pick by the fatman trying to look smart picking small school player

So with Sheldon Brown gone, what is the status of asante Samuel? Is he looking for more money too?

JaxBill said:
So with Sheldon Brown gone, what is the status of asante Samuel? Is he looking for more money too?
Looks like Reid nipped that in the bud:"I think Asante knows he needs to have a better year than what he had, even though he was a Pro Bowler," Reid told the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Samuel wasn't at the first day of offseason conditioning, but Reid said his lightweight cornerback is hitting the weights. Perhaps Samuel will tackle someone next year.

"As good a player as he is, he can be even better," Reid said. "And I think that's the way he's handling the offseason."

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...to-play-better/

And Asante says right back at ya:

"The whole team needs to improve from the front office, to the head coach to the players," Samuel told Derrick Gunn of CSNPhilly.com.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...-reids-remarks/

E-A-G-L-E-S said:
:shrug: He was never a fit for the 4-3 system, likely do better in the 3-4 with cleveland. Wasted pick by the fatman trying to look smart picking small school player
Actually he played well at SAM in 07 but stopped progressing. He was then tried some at DE (where his talent was supposed to be) and did little. The Browns are going to line him up at ILB. I would say getting a couple decent years out of him and being able to trade him for something isn't a wasted pick. It was a late 3rd supplemental pick. You had to pick someone.

wow. that's disgraceful. you can't trade him in the division. you just can't.

the good news is, he doesn't have any WRs down there does he?

aaagh! I'd be upset if he was traded to an NFC team that you might face in the playoffs. But trade him to an NFC East rival who has had issues at QB for years!?!?! WTF?

I almost hope he beats up on us for good measure. This has "come back to bite you in the ###" written all over it.

Eagle's website is down... lol

Well, as much as I think this was the right move, I think there is a high probability that the Eagles will be bottom of the division now next year. Hopefully, it is the right move in the long run.

Eagle's website is down... lolWell, as much as I think this was the right move, I think there is a high probability that the Eagles will be bottom of the division now next year. Hopefully, it is the right move in the long run.
i guess on the one hand, finishing last won't be the worst thing in the world. as long as kolb shows that this was the right move.

Eagle's website is down... lolWell, as much as I think this was the right move, I think there is a high probability that the Eagles will be bottom of the division now next year. Hopefully, it is the right move in the long run.
Next year is a growing year. With all their picks, they are obviously going to be aggressive in the draft.

wow. that's disgraceful. you can't trade him in the division. you just can't. the good news is, he doesn't have any WRs down there does he?
Reunited with Thrash? LOL I thought the Brown Gocong deal was horrible, Howie & Andy are making themselves look like fools out there.Everyone is talking about all these picks. Its taken them how many drafts to get a legit WR? What makes people think this draft is going to fill the holes WITH starting material players? Hell they made it so they HAVE to be aggressive in the draft. This is just....it is mind boggling.I can't wait to see how Spadaro spins this one.

so how many weeks into the season will it be before the local radio stations start the "we should start Vick over Kolb"?

it will be a rough season, maybe 8-8.

Hope Woodrow was sitting down when heard the news.
I was sitting down. And I'm of two minds. I'm LIVID about this deal. BUT, I don't understand why all the folks who wanted McNabb out of town are angry. If you thought he was no longer good enough to keep and run our offense, why would you be upset that he's now going to run a division rival's offense?

It had to be done my brethren. You would think (hope) this was the best deal offered to them. They had to take it and move on. It will be weird as hell playing him twice a year, but he did what he could here, and it wasn't good enough. Now let's leapfrog over the Giants and get Rolando McClain, Eric Berry, etc...

Hope Woodrow was sitting down when heard the news.
I was sitting down. And I'm of two minds. I'm LIVID about this deal. BUT, I don't understand why all the folks who wanted McNabb out of town are angry. If you thought he was no longer good enough to keep and run our offense, why would you be upset that he's now going to run a division rival's offense?
Cause half of those idiots just roll with what 610 and the eagles spin out. 1. I was upset they were going to trade him2. Now they trade him to a divisional team...for crap imho is absurdWonder how long before one of the talking heads ask the eagles if they know the redskins are in the division.#2 is the reason why some people who wanted him gone are angry i believe.

To answer Jason's question:

I was one who felt it was time to move on w/ Kolb for 2010. I mean with both QBs coming into their last year it was the right move to make for the future. HOWEVER, I did not want them to trade him to a NFC contender or into the division (Redskins)! I still think he's an above average QB and think he would make any team struggling at the QB position instantly better.

I'm wondering if the report that Andy was looking to take a lesser deal to satisfy McNabb actually happened here. I mean a high second and 3 or 4th next year isn't exactly blowing me away. The price should have been really high to even consider trading him to the Redskins/Vikings/Cardinals.

The Eagles are going to look dumb next year. Not saying this wasn't the right move but McNabb will face our depleted defense twice next year and with a chip on his shoulder.

To answers Jason's question:

I was one who felt it was time to move on w/ Kolb for 2010. I mean with both QBs coming into their last year it was the right move to make for the future. HOWEVER, I did not want them to trade him to a NFC contender or into the division (Redskins)! I still think he's an above average QB and think he would make any team struggling at the QB position instantly better.

I'm wondering if the report that Andy was looking to take a lesser deal to satisfy McNabb actually happened here. I mean a high second and 3 or 4th next year isn't exactly blowing me away. The price should have been really high to even consider trading him to the Redskins/Vikings/Cardinals.
He's been an average QB over the last few years. I don't think he signed an extension (yet) with WAS so he could be gone after next year. The Eagles aren't a playoff team next year with or without #5. Watch for him to be in Minny in '11.

Users who are viewing this thread