What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2014 In Season Dynasty Trade Thread** (1 Viewer)

Anyone see trades involving Edelman recently? Seems like the guy is producing but still doesn't get much respect in the rankings.
None in our leagues. Hard to trade him away because he produces like a top option in PPR but no one wants to pay top prices for him.

I traded MBennett for him early in the season and I was deeper at TE but that was a team needs deal where I probably got a better deal because the other owner was desperate at TE

12 Team PPR QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,TE,Flex

2015 1st, 3rd, & Geno Smith (currently in mix for playoffs)

For

Forte (out of the playoffs)

10 Team - standard QRRWWWTK

Gave: Matt Ryan and Zach Ertz (already have Jordan Reed and Russel Wilson)

Got: Austin Davis and Julius Thomas

Also contemplating:

Giving Justin Hunter to get Philip Rivers (primarily for the playoffs) - I am deep at WR: D. Thomas, B. Cooks, R. White, M. Floyd, D. Jackson & J. Hunter

Also contemplating:

Giving Justin Hunter to get Philip Rivers (primarily for the playoffs) - I am deep at WR: D. Thomas, B. Cooks, R. White, M. Floyd, D. Jackson & J. Hunter
Wow Ryan/Ertz cheap for OJ.

Also contemplating:

+1

Also contemplating:

Plus a great parlay to get Rivers and actually upgrade QB in the process.

12 team PPR. My team is a contender (8-2) so the picks should be late.

Gave:

Sammy Watkins

'15 1st

'15 2nd

Got:

AJ Green

'15 3rd

12 Team QRRWWTFF (FFPC) PPR

Alshon

Mike Evans

for

Calvin

Keenan Allen
Hard to hate on a trade where you acquire tron, but dang evans is only 20 and looks like a beast who will have jameis tossing him TDs for over a decade. Also alshon is pretty good. Rare win win perhaps

12 team PPR. My team is a contender (8-2) so the picks should be late.

Gave:

Sammy Watkins

'15 1st

'15 2nd

Got:

AJ Green

'15 3rd
Give me Watkins and the picks
Watkins by a bit
FWIW here is my lineup:

Peyton

Charles, Forte, Lynch

Green, Garcon, Andre

Olsen, Walker

Feel pretty confident the picks will be late, and makes me more likely to win it all
Not so sure that AJ Green gives you any really advantage to winning it all this year than Watkins.

Also contemplating:

Good deal for Thomas

Not involved:

Team A gets: Brandin Cooks

Team B gets: 2015 1st round pick (almost certainly top-2, may be #1 overall)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not involved:

I would take a top 2 for Cooks
Give me Cooks. Easily.

You have a commodity, hitting 15+ppg in PPR, w one of the elite QBs in real and fantasy football - and already proven to be the no1 WR option on that team, and 2nd behind Graham.

Why sell a super young option that's already proving it in the NFL, for someone who may not?

Not involved:

Give me Cooks. Easily.

You have a commodity, hitting 15+ppg in PPR, w one of the elite QBs in real and fantasy football - and already proven to be the no1 WR option on that team, and 2nd behind Graham.

Why sell a super young option that's already proving it in the NFL, for someone who may not?
As good as Cooks is I'd rather have Amari Cooper.

Not involved:

Give me Cooks. Easily.

I have two early firsts, which as of today will both be top 4, most likely... top 6 at worst...

Would love to get my hands on Cooper. Would also love white.

Thing is, Cooper's hands have been pretty ugh, and he's routes over the middle have been double ugh. Love him as the big time threat, a la Mike Evans, but what if he ends up in a piss hole w no passing game?

In nonPPR, maybe I make this deal... In PPR, Im hedging my bets on Cooks. Kid is killing it already

Wouldnt blame anyone for taking the deal... I just personally wouldnt

Not involved:

Give me Cooks. Easily.

To a large extent, that will depend on where he ends up. If he's a Jet or a Titan do you feel the same way? I don't.

Not involved:

Give me Cooks. Easily.

To a large extent, that will depend on where he ends up. If he's a Jet or a Titan do you feel the same way? I don't.
Could have said the same thing about AJG. Terrible team, no answer at QB, Palmer on his couch in California. If the guy's a special talent I think you pull the trigger. The most true thing in the NFL today is if the guy's QB stinks, they will change it quickly, and WR's in particular have a long shelf life to wait it out. Even if the Jets went WR over QB in the first, they will address the position somehow. Heck Kyle Orton came in and pumped life into Watkins - Kyle freaking Orton.

Also contemplating:

Some one gave up value for Matt Ryan? I'm considering dropping him for a kicker....well not really, but the guy has been terrible this season.

Not involved:

Give me Cooks. Easily.

I have two early firsts, which as of today will both be top 4, most likely... top 6 at worst...

Thing is, Cooper's hands have been pretty ugh, and he's routes over the middle have been double ugh. Love him as the big time threat, a la Mike Evans, but what if he ends up in a piss hole w no passing game?

In nonPPR, maybe I make this deal... In PPR, Im hedging my bets on Cooks. Kid is killing it already

Mike Evans ended up in a piss hole with no passing game. He's beasting. Cream rises to the top, hell Demaryius had some nice games with Tebow throwing 4 completions per game. Also, Cooks has played like #### in 4/5 away games, his one good game being in a dome against a bottom-5 defense (ATL). Top 2 pick = SUPER STUD which it appears Gurley, Gordon, Cooper will be and which Cooks is not IMO

Not involved:

Give me Cooks. Easily.

Mike Evans ended up in a piss hole with no passing game. He's beasting. Cream rises to the top, hell Demaryius had some nice games with Tebow throwing 4 completions per game. Also, Cooks has played like #### in 4/5 away games, his one good game being in a dome against a bottom-5 defense (ATL). Top 2 pick = SUPER STUD which it appears Gurley, Gordon, Cooper will be and which Cooks is not IMO
15 points PER GAME in ppr.

A rookie

Pretty super stud to me. Same PPG as evans and watkins

Also contemplating:

Some one gave up value for Matt Ryan? I'm considering dropping him for a kicker....well not really, but the guy has been terrible this season.
I tried to swap Peyton for Ryan in a bad luck rebuild and got turned down. He did start really hot and the OL has been in shambles since early on. I do think Ryan is a solid buy - 3 low yardage games in a row smells a lot like a buy low. But not at the expense of Thomas.

Not involved:

Give me Cooks. Easily.

15 points PER GAME in ppr.

A rookie

Pretty super stud to me. Same PPG as evans and watkins
Evans has been trending upward in a big way for several weeks now, my guess is that was less due to his perceived improvements as a player and more about developing chemistry with his two mediocre QBs. Cooks hit the ground running with one of the best and most accurate QBs of all time. His extreme variance though (basically unstartable in away games) is a trait I look to minimize as much as possible, not that I wouldn't love him on my squad. Just don't think he's a super elite WR. FWIW I also expect more additions to the Saints aerial attack, Colston has been GARBAGE making key drops all season and Stills is not good.

Gave: Allen Robinson

Got: Kaep and Wheaton

Desperate for a QB (Cutler, Bortles, Bridgewater, Foles) and currently the #1 seed.

Gave: Allen Robinson

Got: Kaep and Wheaton

Desperate for a QB (Cutler, Bortles, Bridgewater, Foles) and currently the #1 seed.
Given the Robinson news today, I'll take Kaep and Wheaton. Especially if it turns out to be one of the "bad" fractures.

Matty2D said:
12 Team PPR

1 RB, 2 WR, 2 FLEX

Gave: Arian Foster

Received: Cordarelle Patterson and Trent Richardson

I am 5-5 on the outside looking in, other member is undefeated and this gives him the championship on paper.

Leaguemates saying I got raped but I feel like I got decent value. Patterson's value won't be any lower in my opinion. And Foster has maybe 1 more good year left? He'll be 30 after next year with tons of mileage.
Oh hey Matt. You still are alive. Thanks for going AWOL in our startup dynasty league where you WERE commish. That was pretty cool of you but I guess you're pretty busy getting trade raped in your other leagues?

Matty2D said:
12 Team PPR

1 RB, 2 WR, 2 FLEX

Gave: Arian Foster

Received: Cordarelle Patterson and Trent Richardson

I am 5-5 on the outside looking in, other member is undefeated and this gives him the championship on paper.

Leaguemates saying I got raped but I feel like I got decent value. Patterson's value won't be any lower in my opinion. And Foster has maybe 1 more good year left? He'll be 30 after next year with tons of mileage.
Oh hey Matt. You still are alive. Thanks for going AWOL in our startup dynasty league where you WERE commish. That was pretty cool of you but I guess you're pretty busy getting trade raped in your other leagues?
Wow

:lol:

Amazing

Users who are viewing this thread