What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* 2014 White Sox Thread - Abreu is a MONSTER (1 Viewer)

How in the #### do you let him face Trout there? Beyond stupid
You don't. If it was a left-handed batter, maybe. But at 110 pitches and all those guys reaching before Trout, why take the chance? He got Sale hurt by throwing him too much early, now he messes with his confidence by leaving him for no reason at all. Ventura is a moron.

How in the #### do you let him face Trout there? Beyond stupid
You don't. If it was a left-handed batter, maybe. But at 110 pitches and all those guys reaching before Trout, why take the chance? He got Sale hurt by throwing him too much early, now he messes with his confidence by leaving him for no reason at all. Ventura is a moron.
It's arguably the dumbest decision a MLB.manager has made in the last decade.

I hate the White Sox but even I can't stomach this meltdown as a Sale dynasty owner. What a ####show. :thumbdown:

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like the west coast trip dooms this team. That was a terrible loss. 2 errors and the head coach proving why he is not a head coach. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little birdie just told me that there were fisticufs inside the Sox lockeroom on this past road trip

Eaton and Flowers got into it.

:boxing:

Little birdie just told me that there were fisticufs inside the Sox lockeroom on this past road trip

Eaton and Flowers got into it.

:boxing:
Hmmm a little conflict can be good if it produces good results. Loved the way the top of the order played last night and it started with that triple. Eaton and Beck are keys to the lineup generating chances.

It would be a damn shame if Viciedo could display some situational hitting ability. Bases loaded, nobody out, and he swinging out of his shoes

KC just slapping this Sox team around. The starting pitching continues to put out inconsistency. This pitching staff needs to grow some balls...

Great weekend effort from the limp starting pitching and with 20 LOB after Sunday's game, swept away again and now 2-4 on the home stand. I think it is safe to say that the Sox will be sellers at the trade deadline. Another year another June swoon...

So the pitching staff leads the majors in walks and the hitters lead the majors in strike outs.

Nice combination, guys.

Just brutal. Tie the game and then hand it over to a bullpen that simply sucked. This %$#^ has been going on for too long. The starters that have the one "bad inning" to the errors and then to the decent starts where the bullpen sucks ###. Must be 9 years of this wash rinse repeat crap. For all the greatness of the great Coop and his great pixie dust, his great development strategies have cost this team at least 20 games in each of the past 3 or 4 seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
107 pitches after 6. Want to bet that Robin's dumb enough to send him back out there to face the heart of the lineup?

I was at this game sitting behind the plate, that pitch to Davis looked like a beach ball. I'm not kidding, but Davis didn't quite get all of that. I actually thought it was an out off the bat but it was such a terrible pitch, it had no choice but to fly over the wall.

I like chasing saves as much as the next guy........but I'm not so sure I'm going to be chasing this pen

Users who are viewing this thread