What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (2 Viewers)

Longhorns seem determined to give Charlie Weis his 'genius' label back. :unsure:
It appears that this game blew up Shaggybevo.com. Where will I complain about how much Mack sucks now?
Don't bother. If the stands are full and the merch is selling, nothing will change.ETA: go horns go, I guess
No way does Mack get another year, right? I mean, you call BOOM and ask him back, right?
Why would BOOM take a worse job?

Longhorns seem determined to give Charlie Weis his 'genius' label back. :unsure:
It appears that this game blew up Shaggybevo.com. Where will I complain about how much Mack sucks now?
Don't bother. If the stands are full and the merch is selling, nothing will change.ETA: go horns go, I guess
No way does Mack get another year, right? I mean, you call BOOM and ask him back, right?
Why would BOOM take a worse job?
Boom is Muschamp I assume? Florida isn't exactly a place that lets their guys get away.

'Chase Stuart said:
'Raider Nation said:
Thought this was pretty good, from Stew Mandel:

With the Ducks pulling starters by halftime in five of their seven games, their stats are often misleading. Do any of the SI number crunchers have efficiency measurements for Oregon's first halves, when the Ducks have outscored opponents 234-46 to date, specifically defensively? Cheers.

-- Aaron, Portland
Trust me, this stat is not lost on everyone in the wagering thread.Shark move is to bet Oregon in the 1H ONLY every week. By the middle of the 3rd quarter, Kelly has the trombone player at nose tackle.
Oregon is a 47-point favorite this week, and a 30-point halftime favorite.
I believe 56-0 at halftime is good enough for me to get paid?

'FDAS said:
'kevzilla said:
'bentley said:
'kevzilla said:
Mack has eight years left on his contract. Gonna be expensive to buy him out. But the Sith Lords Regents have access to vast reserves.

I would have thought that after Marquise Lee had 200 yards receiving mid way through the 2nd that Arizona would have tried doubling him up, I guess not.

What's going on with Murray? He's leaving a huge #### stain on the field today. Same with the USC game. Just not that good?

I hope Georgia finds a way to squeak out a win here. Florida deserves no part of the National Title chase after this showing.

I would have thought that after Marquise Lee had 200 yards receiving mid way through the 2nd that Arizona would have tried doubling him up, I guess not.
While I would agree...if they do that Robert Woods will get 200+ in the second half
Lee is considerably better than Woods, if given the choice of who your defense should double I think it's a no-brainer.
Arizona's defense is embarrassing trying to cover this guy. Another 40 yard TD. Lee will easily break the NCAA record if Arizona keeps singling him for the rest of the game.

While I would agree...if they do that Robert Woods will get 200+ in the second half
Lee is considerably better than Woods, if given the choice of who your defense should double I think it's a no-brainer.
Arizona's defense is embarrassing trying to cover this guy. Another 40 yard TD. Lee will easily break the NCAA record if Arizona keeps singling him for the rest of the game.
Lee has 13-299-2 with 5 left in the 3rdWoods has 8-80-0 and should have just caught an 80 yarder but Barkley overthrew him with nobody within 20 yardsGotta type fast if you're updating this game - Arizona just scored to cut it to 28-20

I love that thing Georgia does where they all get in formation, get up, look at the sideline for 15 seconds...then get a delay of game penalty. :lmao: :loco:

Users who are viewing this thread