What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (1 Viewer)

:lmao: Even RR can win in the P12...oooooooof
West Virginia down?There's only one school he couldn't win at...I wonder why.
Hoke's been there a year and a half and already has more wins at Michigan than Rich Rod did in 3 years.No one would love it more than me if Michigan was a hard place to win. But to be dumb enough to believe that, you'd have to be... well, LHUCKS.
yeah, Hoke's really lighting the world on fire. :rolleyes:

You really are an idiot. The team filled with pro players according to you that hasn't beaten a team with a 500+ record is less of a fraud than ND.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell happened to Ok's offense? They were just throwing it all over the place. Now they've foolishly tried to run it and are doing nothing.

USC's loss will severely damage Oregon's BCS title chances. They're not gonna get in unless K-State and Notre Dame lose.
ND is a concern. KState is not due to them being done with any team that helps them. Oregon has 4 more games vs ranked opponents even if USC loses today.
:goodposting: ExcEPT ND isn't an issue, Rees/Golsdon will slip up somewhere along the way.
I'd be shocked and thrilled being a ND fan if they get a win tonight. they just aren't there yet talent wise. very good D, but the O just doesn't have enough talent. give it a few more years. its been a great year regardless how the rest of the year plays out.
It'll be a travishamockery if this Oregon team runs the table and isnt in the title game.

'BRONG said:
Lattimore is done. The right knee this time, toast. Poor kid.
I posted this as well in the thread started about Lattimore:In the stadium we didn't see what happened live and they didn't show a replay. But, you could tell by the reaction of the ref and the other players that it was bad. I had a friend send me a screen captured picture off of TV and then we knew how bad it was.There are so many loud mouthed brash athletes in college, but Lattimore isn't one of them. Nobody wants to see any of these kids get hurt, especially like this, but when it happens to one of the truly class acts, it's truly upsetting.The show of support from the Tennessee players and fans was extremely heart warming.

ND giving up 6 points at OU through 3 quarters. Hard to call their D anything but completely legit.

Bama is so stinking consistent. Unbelievable season this far. Shown no real chunks in the armor other than giving up the occasional deep ball. I know Miss St was a bit overrated, but Bama is just steamrolling them.

As a fan the excitement level just isn't nearly what it was in previous seasons. Hard to get pumped up when your team is always winning by a large margin.

That being said I hope it continues because nothing would give more pleasure than waxing LSU and then beating auburn by 70. Auburn is one game I wish Saban would keep the first string on the field and run up the score as high as possible.

Bama is so stinking consistent. Unbelievable season this far. Shown no real chunks in the armor other than giving up the occasional deep ball. I know Miss St was a bit overrated, but Bama is just steamrolling them. As a fan the excitement level just isn't nearly what it was in previous seasons. Hard to get pumped up when your team is always winning by a large margin.That being said I hope it continues because nothing would give more pleasure than waxing LSU and then beating auburn by 70. Auburn is one game I wish Saban would keep the first string on the field and run up the score as high as possible.
Oddly enough the same could be said for Oregon. In fact I don't know if a legit reason can be given for Alabama to be ahead of Oregon, other than to be the king you have to beat the king. Other than that, Oregon is at least Alabama's equal.

ND giving up 6 points at OU through 3 quarters. Hard to call their D anything but completely legit.
Win, lose, or draw tonight. I've seen enough, they can hang with almost every team in the nation based on their D alone.
Still think Bama and Oregon would have their way with them and that usc passing game will be too much
You may be right, but this Ok team is averaging like 50 points a game over their last 3 and they have 6 points. We'll find out about USC for sure and maybe, just maybe, Alabama. Christ, now I've definitely jinxed this game.

I hope Georgia finds a way to squeak out a win here. Florida deserves no part of the National Title chase after this showing.
:goodposting: So tired of seeing SEC teams with terrible offenses in BCS games.
Not happening this year.
Didn't happen last year either. Bama had a very good offense last year. LSU was just unbelievable on defense.The year before was Cam Newton and Auburn.The year before that Bama wasn't exactly a high powered offense but they did have the Heisman winner and put up solid points against Texas. Then before that Tebow who is widely considered the best college qb ever.So basically the poster that said that is full of it. I'm not an sec homer but I don't like ridiculous statements about the sec. The offenses are just as good as anyone else's in the country.

Bama is so stinking consistent. Unbelievable season this far. Shown no real chunks in the armor other than giving up the occasional deep ball. I know Miss St was a bit overrated, but Bama is just steamrolling them. As a fan the excitement level just isn't nearly what it was in previous seasons. Hard to get pumped up when your team is always winning by a large margin.That being said I hope it continues because nothing would give more pleasure than waxing LSU and then beating auburn by 70. Auburn is one game I wish Saban would keep the first string on the field and run up the score as high as possible.
Oddly enough the same could be said for Oregon. In fact I don't know if a legit reason can be given for Alabama to be ahead of Oregon, other than to be the king you have to beat the king. Other than that, Oregon is at least Alabama's equal.
I'm not going to argue Bamas schedule vs oregons schedule. But if you win a national championship and then win your first eight games the next year by a wide margin, you aren't going to get jumped by anyone.

'John Bender said:
Win, lose, or draw tonight. I've seen enough, they can hang with almost every team in the nation based on their D alone.
Still think Bama and Oregon would have their way with them and that usc passing game will be too much
You may be right, but this Ok team is averaging like 50 points a game over their last 3 and they have 6 points. We'll find out about USC for sure and maybe, just maybe, Alabama. Christ, now I've definitely jinxed this game.
Never been a Landry fan, not surprised about tonight. Usc will score pts, pressure will be on nd's inferior qbs to step up

I hope Georgia finds a way to squeak out a win here. Florida deserves no part of the National Title chase after this showing.
:goodposting: So tired of seeing SEC teams with terrible offenses in BCS games.
Not happening this year.
Didn't happen last year either. Bama had a very good offense last year. LSU was just unbelievable on defense.The year before was Cam Newton and Auburn.The year before that Bama wasn't exactly a high powered offense but they did have the Heisman winner and put up solid points against Texas. Then before that Tebow who is widely considered the best college qb ever.So basically the poster that said that is full of it. I'm not an sec homer but I don't like ridiculous statements about the sec. The offenses are just as good as anyone else's in the country.
Nobody's offense is as good as Oregon's.

I'm not going to argue Bamas schedule vs oregons schedule. But if you win a national championship and then win your first eight games the next year by a wide margin, you aren't going to get jumped by anyone.
Their ranking over Oregon is a result of the preseason polls, not last year's results.

'John Bender said:
Never been a Landry fan, not surprised about tonight. Usc will score pts, pressure will be on nd's inferior qbs to step up
That's what was said about this game. I think they were 11 point underdogs. Golston looking far from inferior tonight.

Not to mention Oregon's schedule up to this point has been pretty weak. This discussion should be between Alabama and KSU.

'John Bender said:
That's what was said about this game. I think they were 11 point underdogs. Golston looking far from inferior tonight.
not by me

Not to mention Oregon's schedule up to this point has been pretty weak. This discussion should be between Alabama and KSU.
Their smallest margin of victory thus far is 17 points, and the games haven't even been as close as the lopsided final scores. Not much more they can do than kill the teams on their schedule - just like Bama.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Was that a different marquise lee putting up 300+? And is their passing offense why their defense sucks?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Was that a different marquise lee putting up 300+? And is their passing offense why their defense sucks?
That was against Arizona you realize, right?

Users who are viewing this thread