What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

* * * Official 2015 NFL Draft * * * (1 Viewer)

Terrible pick by the Titans...can't wait to see the slew of deals they turned down.

Belong in the cellar for years to come.

Jax made that pick fast. Must have a guy they really like.
Yeah, whoever they're taking there was zero doubt for them. They've had that card written up since last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Terrible pick by the Titans...can't wait to see the slew of deals they turned down.

Brings up bad memories of Bengals turned down the entire Saints draft so they could stay put and drat Akili Smith :cry:

-QG

Brings up bad memories of Bengals turned down the entire Saints draft so they could stay put and drat Akili Smith :cry:

-QG
:yes:
Yep, titans could have stacked their talent...instead, add a QB to the QB competition...morons.
Exactly, imagine how much better the Titans roster looks like if it's:

Mettenberger

Pick 19

Pick 20

Mychael Kendricks

Fletcher Cox

Vs

Mariota

It's a no brainer, I don't get it... unless the trade rumors were lies.

-QG
:yes:
Yep, titans could have stacked their talent...instead, add a QB to the QB competition...morons.
I'm just not sold on Mariato. A 6th-rounder isn't enough to stand in the way of a franchise guy. I just don't see that with him.

-QG

Mel Kiper

"Amari Cooper could be Jerry Rice"

ANd I thought Gruden was the one to oversell

Users who are viewing this thread