What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2018 Cakeleeg Thread - 28th round is "touch and go" (1 Viewer)

Bought tickets for most days 4/28 - 5/3. Taking short holiday. I'm sure the wife would love to spend a night alone in the hotel with room service if you want to go to one with me.
Not sure about the NYY games, tho. I'll probably sell a pair of those to a yankee to pay for the trip.

9 guys on the DL or in the minors.  Neat.
with so many guys on the DL for everyone, its almost impossible to hold minor leaguers that may or may not be called up and may or may not be any good.  by the time these guys get called, your season already might be over.  I am down to 3 DL (knebel, suarez, morales).

with so many guys on the DL for everyone, its almost impossible to hold minor leaguers that may or may not be called up and may or may not be any good.  by the time these guys get called, your season already might be over.  I am down to 3 DL (knebel, suarez, morales).
My season is over, but I'm not letting Acuna go.  Or Kyle Tucker.  How long can the Astros keep using Marwin and Fisher?   

Just dropped Strohman.  Somebody else can enjoy the ride.

Seriously? JBJ or Kevin Pillar are not getting you one of my closets and certainly not my top 2
but in all seriousness.  with 17.5 offencive points total and 4 closer types, I thought you might be interested in moving 1 for a bat.  closers are valued differently, hard to come by, but 1, maybe 2 category guys.  the pads and royals aren't exactly WS contenders either.  Bradley seems a 20/70 bat with a couple of steals and in a good lineup could score 70-80 runs.  Pillar will score runs, plays every day and will get you double digit HRs and steals.  if you are interested in moving saves for a bat, make me a counter.  if not, no biggie.  but if you're thinking I will offer Blackmon for Herrera, well, that won't happen. 

but in all seriousness.  with 17.5 offencive points total and 4 closer types, I thought you might be interested in moving 1 for a bat.  closers are valued differently, hard to come by, but 1, maybe 2 category guys.  the pads and royals aren't exactly WS contenders either.  Bradley seems a 20/70 bat with a couple of steals and in a good lineup could score 70-80 runs.  Pillar will score runs, plays every day and will get you double digit HRs and steals.  if you are interested in moving saves for a bat, make me a counter.  if not, no biggie.  but if you're thinking I will offer Blackmon for Herrera, well, that won't happen. 
 I’ve finished first and third in this league the last two years. A few players having a slow April and a lot of postponed games are the reason I’m behind in the hitting cats. No reason to panic. I’ll be back up at the top in a few weeks.

Last year, in May, X offered me Derrick Holland for Aroldis Chapman and had the audacity to act offended when I countered with Devon Travis for Mookie Betts. :lmao:

Trading with X is like negotiating at a flea market while on acid....it starts out crazy, becomes clearer, scares you, makes you laugh, angers you and eventually ends in a weird handshake and an item you never were interested with to begin with, but feel fine with once you leave.

Last year, in May, X offered me Derrick Holland for Aroldis Chapman and had the audacity to act offended when I countered with Devon Travis for Mookie Betts. :lmao:

Trading with X is like negotiating at a flea market while on acid....it starts out crazy, becomes clearer, scares you, makes you laugh, angers you and eventually ends in a weird handshake and an item you never were interested with to begin with, but feel fine with once you leave.
was chapman on the DL at the time with shoulder tendinitis?  asking for a friend......

Chemical X said:
 TBH, i have little respect for your knowledge and Holland had 3 great starts in a row.  With Chapman on the DL, i thought you might panic or give up on him with a sore shoulder.
:lmao:

I finished higher than you last year, stupid.  

And the year before that.

i am tired of financing your wife.
Then stop playing fantasy sports.  You never win.  All you do is finance others.  You're a league mate's wet dream....out of competition early, pays on time, even if your checks go to my ex-wife 12 years after my divorce.  They always cash and you always suck.

Users who are viewing this thread