What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 PGA Championship thread *** (2 Viewers)

Not liking that Nike seems to have final say in what they wear. I always figured the player made the call. These hats coordinated across most of the Nike sponsored golfers are hideous and unbecoming a Major Championship. 🤮
You think Nike got their money’s worth in exposure?

Yeah Koepka may be young , rich, good looking and on top of the world right now but he has to go home to Jena Sims.

Oh wait.

Playing with a huge lead is tough.  I think he was one missed putt from DJ away and taking the spotlight off of Norman and Van de Velde. Almost a collossal tank

I mean cmon.  She's generically hot.  But he doesn't care about her.  She doesn't REALLY care about him.  It's all WIFM? for both of them.  Who wears an off-the-shoulder halter and micro-mini-jean-skirt to a golf Major?  He's thinking ahead to the next DJ sloppy-2nd he gets to hit on a yacht.  They are both he worst.

gump said:
DJ does not close well in Majors.
 Dustin Johnson (final-round 69 on Sunday) now has achieved the Runner-Up Grand Slam:
2: 2019 PGA Ch., Bethpage (winner: Brooks Koepka)
T-2: 2011 Open Ch., Royal St. George's (winner: Darren Clarke)
T-2: 2015 U.S. Open, Chambers Bay (winner: Jordan Spieth)
T-2: 2019 Masters (winner: Tiger Woods)

I assume both DJ and Koepka started to fall apart at the end of yesterday due to their fear of the Tiger Charge™.

Dustin Johnson (final-round 69 on Sunday) now has achieved the Runner-Up Grand Slam:
2: 2019 PGA Ch., Bethpage (winner: Brooks Koepka)
T-2: 2011 Open Ch., Royal St. George's (winner: Darren Clarke)
T-2: 2015 U.S. Open, Chambers Bay (winner: Jordan Spieth)
T-2: 2019 Masters (winner: Tiger Woods)
8th golfer to do this. Pretty good company:

• Louis Oosthuizen
  • Tiger Woods
  • Jack Nicklaus
  • Tom Watson
  • Arnold Palmer
  • Phil Mickelson
  • Greg Norman.

I mean cmon.  She's generically hot.  But he doesn't care about her.  She doesn't REALLY care about him.  It's all WIFM? for both of them.  Who wears an off-the-shoulder halter and micro-mini-jean-skirt to a golf Major?  He's thinking ahead to the next DJ sloppy-2nd he gets to hit on a yacht.  They are both he worst.
Quiet, you.

Any who are able to pull it off are welcome to try. 

Users who are viewing this thread