What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - Shuke's domination has begun (2 Viewers)

I love that they’re playing baseball tomorrow and the Blue Jays don’t have a home. So dumb they’re doing this. 

Love that there are no afternoon games today or tomorrow. Baseball stays winning. 
Well, i agree, but it is Mid July and 110 degrees everywhere.  I just wish they would've added some DHs in the schedule to maybe get to 80-90 games.  I mean, even Jai Alai has DHs.

I don't think anything has changed on payments for entry fees.  Here's what I've got:

PAID:

Pickles
Lambskin
Chem X
Dr. Detroit
Banafish
Shuke

Partial Paid:
Cosjobs - owes $55
CatshirtBib/Frosty's Mom - Frost owes $65

UNPAID:
Dr. Pee
NotoriousHODOR
Buttgart
Banarama
CrappyFatandStupid
Fromage
TheTroggs
2nd Place Eat-Off Guy

Last edited by a moderator:
PAID:

Pickles
Lambskin
Chem X
Dr. Detroit
Banafish
Shuke
Trogg

Partial Paid:
Cosjobs - owes $55

UNPAID:
Dr. Pee
NotoriousHODOR
Buttgart
Banarama
CrappyFatandStupid
Fromage
TheTroggs
2nd Place Eat-Off Guy

I’m still not clear how Yahoo is dealing with COVID positive players. There is a new designation for them but they aren’t IL or NA eligible currently. I’m assuming teams will put them on the IL. I’m just not sure why Yahoo has that special tag assigned. 
I was able to move a player with COVID designation to an IL spot.

Nationals GM Mike Rizzo on Juan Soto testing positive for COVID today: "I think you have to take a business-as-usual type of approach to it, just like any other injury during the season."

:lmao:   :lmao:  this is ####ing insane 

Nationals GM Mike Rizzo on Juan Soto testing positive for COVID today: "I think you have to take a business-as-usual type of approach to it, just like any other injury during the season."

Just like any other injury, except when Soto pulls a hamstring in the same vicinity as the rest of his teammates, they all don't also get pulled hammys.

Stop trying to bring me down.

if anyone is cheap like me, i grabbed an mlb.tv code at slickdeals.com forum.  the t-mobile free guys are trading them for a $5 amazon gift card.

PAID:

Pickles
Lambskin
Chem X
Dr. Detroit
Banafish
Shuke
Trogg
Tre
Frost/Catshirt

Partial Paid:
Cosjobs - owes $55

UNPAID:
Dr. Pee
NotoriousHODOR
Buttgart
Banarama
CrappyFatandStupid
Fromage
TheTroggs
2nd Place Eat-Off Guy
So, unless I'm missing something, Bogart, CappyFDAS and Cheese owe in full; Cos owes $55.

I'm heading out for the weekend.  I'll update when I get back Monday.  

If anyone is interested in a fanduel without the sharkiness, I set one up for today's slate. 

9 spots left.  $5 entry, 15 spots.  Going to see if I have enough interest to do this semi-regularly.

Frosty and FDAS are in already, so you know you're finishing 13th or better!

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/46881-235674784?invitedby=trefor3&cnl=nulla&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
Sorry I missed this, but I’ll play next time. 

General Malaise said:
So, unless I'm missing something, Bogart, CappyFDAS and Cheese owe in full; Cos owes $55.

I'm heading out for the weekend.  I'll update when I get back Monday.  
Sent 

Notorious T.R.E. said:
If anyone is interested in a fanduel without the sharkiness, I set one up for today's slate. 

9 spots left.  $5 entry, 15 spots.  Going to see if I have enough interest to do this semi-regularly.

Frosty and FDAS are in already, so you know you're finishing 13th or better!

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/46881-235674784?invitedby=trefor3&cnl=nulla&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link
You doing this tomorrow? I’ll play. 

F me.  I made it 18 instead of 15 because I had more interest.   Yesterday it didn't fill either but it just prorated the payouts, I assumed that would just happen again.  Sorry guys.

Try again tomorrow?

Users who are viewing this thread