What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - Shuke's domination has begun (1 Viewer)

I’ve never done this on FD, but on DK you have a friends list and you can send invites to your friends and they can join easier. If you’re going to keep doing these, you might see id FD has something similar. 

I’ve never done this on FD, but on DK you have a friends list and you can send invites to your friends and they can join easier. If you’re going to keep doing these, you might see id FD has something similar. 
I see that I can invite my friends but I can't figure out how to add a friend.  Any ideas?

I was thinking yesterday I'd set the O/U at getting through Aug 15.  At this rate I doubt we get there.

Entry fee is $130
Payouts:
If season is cancelled before 1 game played, full refund for everyone.
If season lasts between 1 and 15 games*, $100 refund for everyone, additional $420 to first place.
If season lasts between 16 and 45 games*, $65 refund for everyone, plus $546 to first, $364 to second.
If season goes 46 or more games*, full payouts $ 1092/$546/$182.

lolooolololooolololoololollolol

Entry fee is $130
Payouts:
If season lasts between 1 and 15 games*, $100 refund for everyone, additional $420 to first place.
If season lasts between 16 and 45 games*, $65 refund for everyone, plus $546 to first, $364 to second.

lolooolololooolololoololollolol
Thems the rules.  :shrug:  

BREAKING: Major League Baseball to hold an emergency meeting today after 14 Miami Marlins have tested positive for COVID-19 following their weekend series with the Philadelphia Phillies.

Weeeeee 

Hey GB, wanna start a new thread for all things TreDuel?  Might be the only way to play fantasy this year, day by day contests.
If we think the same people are going play regularly, another idea is to make a free league, send out invites to a “free” contest every day and then we can make google doc to track who all played each day and who won how much. If Tre is willing to collect and payout every so often (I’m willing to help with the tracking) we could avoid fanduel rake. But if that sounds like more work to avoid paying them $6, no problem. 

If we think the same people are going play regularly, another idea is to make a free league, send out invites to a “free” contest every day and then we can make google doc to track who all played each day and who won how much. If Tre is willing to collect and payout every so often (I’m willing to help with the tracking) we could avoid fanduel rake. But if that sounds like more work to avoid paying them $6, no problem. 

/subscribe

I have talked this idea over with other friends too. 

I think its a good idea - we could settle weekly.  We also get the bonus of the contest not needing to fill.

I'll start a new thread.  Maybe look at freeduels by next week if people continue to be interested. 

Users who are viewing this thread