What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2020 Cakeleeg - Shuke's domination has begun (1 Viewer)

What's all this now?
he’s the uber political mailman.  so hard to put into words.  married to my wife’s sister.  know it all.  uninterested in anything outside his sphere.  they drove from ny to spend time at our new beach condo.  he has a 7 yr old that he forced on my SIL when he had a crisis at 52 that no one will take care of him when he is old....well older i guess.   forced my SIL to go invitro, or whatever the egg planting thing is.  high risk pregnancy that caused my SIL to have a stroke during delivery.  he is a mailman, plain and simple, but you’d think he is splitting the atom when he talks about his job and hours.  last day of work for him before vacay was last friday, but he needed saturday for himself to unwind.  then leaves ny sunday night at 8p to arrive at 6a.  of course he then sleeps in all day monday.  paid literally zero attention to his daughter.  she treats him like an after thought.  wants to do nothing with him, only mommy.  spent each evening at 9p playing with the firestick so he could live stream the dem convention.  was on his phone 90% of the time.  kept getting messages of breaking anti trump news and would then recite it to me.  mike, steve bannon was arrested.  mike, do you know backlick county in penn. is polling 2 points ahead for biden.  walked around wearing a joe hat, if he left condo.  as soon as i wake up he asks me if i heard obama’s speech.  on and on and on and on.  not a positive bone in his body.  was disappointed our condo complex has sewer and not septic.  was skeptical my unit had sheetrock because of the texture.  asked me nothing about me or my wife or how we came about this free vacation place he is enjoying.  didn’t even look around or feign interest about the renovation.  kept asking me what i rented it for, when i told him i owned it constantly.  so close to the water, it’ll be beachfront soon, so close to the water it’ll be beachfront soon.  after dinner around 7-8p would disappear from table and brush teeth and bunker down for the evening.  never took a walk, hung on deck. doosh stayed 4 nights and left earlier today, hardly worth a 10.5 hour drive IMO.

Chemical X said:
he’s the uber political mailman.  so hard to put into words.  married to my wife’s sister.  know it all.  uninterested in anything outside his sphere.  they drove from ny to spend time at our new beach condo.  he has a 7 yr old that he forced on my SIL when he had a crisis at 52 that no one will take care of him when he is old....well older i guess.   forced my SIL to go invitro, or whatever the egg planting thing is.  high risk pregnancy that caused my SIL to have a stroke during delivery.  he is a mailman, plain and simple, but you’d think he is splitting the atom when he talks about his job and hours.  last day of work for him before vacay was last friday, but he needed saturday for himself to unwind.  then leaves ny sunday night at 8p to arrive at 6a.  of course he then sleeps in all day monday.  paid literally zero attention to his daughter.  she treats him like an after thought.  wants to do nothing with him, only mommy.  spent each evening at 9p playing with the firestick so he could live stream the dem convention.  was on his phone 90% of the time.  kept getting messages of breaking anti trump news and would then recite it to me.  mike, steve bannon was arrested.  mike, do you know backlick county in penn. is polling 2 points ahead for biden.  walked around wearing a joe hat, if he left condo.  as soon as i wake up he asks me if i heard obama’s speech.  on and on and on and on.  not a positive bone in his body.  was disappointed our condo complex has sewer and not septic.  was skeptical my unit had sheetrock because of the texture.  asked me nothing about me or my wife or how we came about this free vacation place he is enjoying.  didn’t even look around or feign interest about the renovation.  kept asking me what i rented it for, when i told him i owned it constantly.  so close to the water, it’ll be beachfront soon, so close to the water it’ll be beachfront soon.  after dinner around 7-8p would disappear from table and brush teeth and bunker down for the evening.  never took a walk, hung on deck. doosh stayed 4 nights and left earlier today, hardly worth a 10.5 hour drive IMO.
Sleep with his wife, imo.

That might be the oddest thing I’ve ever seen someone upset about...and I’ve been banging the same chick since 1997 so I know quite a bit about people being upset over odd things

That might be the oddest thing I’ve ever seen someone upset about...and I’ve been banging the same chick since 1997 so I know quite a bit about people being upset over odd things
on way home, they stopped at a WacArnolds for a daughter happy meal.  He got into an altercation with the drive thru clerk, who was not wearing a mask apparently.  my wife says to her sister, one day your husband is going to get a beat down due to his belief system requiring confrontations with 99% of the adult population.  if you don’t like something, then leave.  but someone, one day, will simply cold #### you.  what a dope.

Payouts:

If season is cancelled before 1 game played, full refund for everyone.

If season lasts between 1 and 15 games*, $100 refund for everyone, additional $420 to first place.

If season lasts between 16 and 45 games*, $65 refund for everyone, plus $546 to first, $364 to second.
If season goes 46 or more games*, full payouts $ 1092/$546/$182.

Epic choke job down the stretch.  I can't buy a ####ing win, and my attempts to get some along with strikeouts this last week have ballooned my ERA/WHIP.  I'll be lucky to money at this point.  If I don't, I'm done.

I'll get the money out to you all this week.  Please make sure you let me know your PayPal address or if you prefer a fancy cheque, I can do that too.  

@Chemical X please go in and undo the adds/drops you made in the past couple days.  You knew we were having a supplement draft.

@Mr. Pickles please lock transactions until further notice.

Pickles locked transactions to prevent any further attempts at cheating.  So just post your (optional up to 5) drops in the thread by 7/6, then they will be dropped from your team and added back to the player pool for the supplemental draft 7/13.

ya, you can shove your league. NObody calls me a cheater...

I was referring to the transactions X made last week.  Not the drops you made per my instructions.  

your commish restored those drops and called chem x & i cheaters. i cannot express what ive done to everyone else in my life who's done that without sounding threatening. i'm done with y'all -

Do what now?

He mistakenly reversed your drops.  It's not a big deal.  Those guys will indeed be dropped from your roster.

####### cheater. 

This isn't all shtick?

no - i entered the league to get the measure of the FBG old-guard in competition and i guess i did...

i would prefer my entry fee go to bigbottom's charity but, otherwise, i've paid for this team this year so the roster is mine, to do with as i please (nothing). thx for the support, everybody - done w ally'all.

I’m sorry you’re taking this the way you are.  This is a misunderstanding and Pickles is obviously joking.  Please tell me is you want to stay in the league or not. If not your money will be refunded and we will sell your team to the highest bidder.  

And to clarify, I instructed Pickles to reverse all transactions.  Between the time I told him and the time he did it, you dropped two players per my instructions.  All initial comments about cheating were directed towards X.  

@Capella

Users who are viewing this thread