What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2021 Cakeleeg - Draft PAUSED until magazines come out (1 Viewer)

Are there no more free agents?  :confused:
The frustration (at least for me) is that Eloy Jiménez is out for 5 months.  I don't want to drop him because he might play in Sept and could help me.  But because his team hasn't placed him on the IL, I can't put him on the IL and pick up a replacement.  Suxors for shurzer. 

The frustration (at least for me) is that Eloy Jiménez is out for 5 months.  I don't want to drop him because he might play in Sept and could help me.  But because his team hasn't placed him on the IL, I can't put him on the IL and pick up a replacement.  Suxors for shurzer. 
They'll put him on tonight before 1st pitch.

Put Eloy on IL. Still can't add a player.  Neat.
You can't add a player from a team that has already played that day.  I see you were doing this about 11 PM your time Thursday, so of course you couldn't add anyone. You should have been able to this morning.

I swear, it's like some of you haven't been in this league before.

You can't add a player from a team that has already played that day.  I see you were doing this about 11 PM your time Thursday, so of course you couldn't add anyone. You should have been able to this morning.

I swear, it's like some of you haven't been in this league before.
But you CAN add a player that is currently PLAYING a game.  See Matz, Steven.  Makes sense.

So....... would maybe NOW be the time to talk about potential changes for next season?? Get a group vote and be a happier league going forward?

I for one would like to see a move to 0.50 PPR next season, except 0.75 for tight ends.

Users who are viewing this thread