What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (1 Viewer)

lol I have the same in SF. Mahomes + Lock + Newton are my QBs right now. Have 1.03 and was hoping to be able to use it on Chase, but maybe I'll still take a QB. I do have 1.09 also, though. Maybe one of these QBs slides.
Same exact situation here with Mahomes, but not Superflex. Just need back-ups for a bye week, barring injury. Which could indeed happen. 

Charges don't move and win - here comes Slater.

And Dallas probably wanted Parsons there but would have gotten the big pick haul the Giants got if the Giants picked Parsons.

-QG

Cowboys needed secondary help & got stuck with a LB.

BPA, but maybe they don’t trust LVE to stay healthy?

not a bad pick, just not a good fit for their biggest needs IMHO. 

I am not going to say Pace had this is mind when he got Dalton but I like that move a whole lot better now. I was ready to defend it at the time but then I saw a blurb Dalton was promised the starting job. As a bridge that is fine. But the landscape has changed and there is going to be intense pressure to get Fields on the field. I am trademarking that phrase after another shot. 

Cowboys needed secondary help & got stuck with a LB.

BPA, but maybe they don’t trust LVE to stay healthy?

not a bad pick, just not a good fit for their biggest needs IMHO. 
He is the best defensive player in the draft. And the top two corners peeled off already. Parsons is going to be a difference maker for them. 

Users who are viewing this thread