What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (2 Viewers)

I was confused by the headline, then I read the article and became even more confused.

“I’m not sure if Pitts is No. 1 but that is the guy they like. It is going to come down to this, the possibility of Atlanta taking a quarterback in the first round is significantly greater than what is being broadcast. That is what I have heard since last night. If that happens, I could see Atlanta going from four to six, because they are going to get their quarterback at four. Be that Justin Fields or whoever the 49ers do not select. And then the Miami Dolphins go from six up to four and get the player they covet in Pitts. If Atlanta decides to go quarterback, look for them to move that pick a little bit.”

The best move not being talked about - bengals should trade down with Denver, get an extra 1st + and still get the second best OL 
I don't think Denver is paying Mike Brown prices - besides we're not getting OT til round 3 or 4.  Round 2 we get our guard.

Chase time :excited:

-QG

Devonta Smith looked like an anorexic model walking down the runway.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZacStevensDNVR: Mark Schlereth just reported on @1043TheFan that a deal for the Broncos to land Aaron Rodgers is “as close to a done deal as it can get”
@ProFootballTalk: Buzz is definitely building for Broncos making a move for Aaron Rodgers. G.M. George Paton witnessed what Aaron can do while in Minnesota. Coach Vic Fangio witnessed it while in Chicago.

Anyone else hoping for chaos? 

like JAX comes out and takes Fields & NYJ grabs Pitts & 27 trades in the 1st round just causing everyone to lose theirs damn minds?

because I’m totally rooting for that. 
:pickle:

Anyone else hoping for chaos? 

like JAX comes out and takes Fields & NYJ grabs Pitts & 27 trades in the 1st round just causing everyone to lose theirs damn minds?

because I’m totally rooting for that. 
:pickle:
No chance in he double hockey sticks Jax passes on Lawrence. If they aren't sold on him they could garner a small fortune in picks moving back even just a few picks

@ProFootballTalk: Buzz is definitely building for Broncos making a move for Aaron Rodgers. G.M. George Paton witnessed what Aaron can do while in Minnesota. Coach Vic Fangio witnessed it while in Chicago.
He wants that Manning ending?  SF would be a better chance at a ring IMO. AFC seems like a tougher conference in general & the west as a division specifically. 

No chance in he double hockey sticks Jax passes on Lawrence. If they aren't sold on him they could garner a small fortune in picks moving back even just a few picks
Yes but thats part of the hilarity. 

if JAX was a good franchise, they wouldn’t be picking 1.01

Then again, the Jets did have a come from behind win, so....

Guess I haven't been paying much attention to this class.   Wilson looks like Zac Efron, Highschool Musical edition.  Might have to draft him for my daughter.   If the betting line for Devonta Smith is 95 lbs, I bet the under.   Mac Jones will be awesome at selling insurance.  Already has the look down perfectly.  

Users who are viewing this thread