What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Draft Thread *** (2 Viewers)

When I did a (brief) review of Toney awhile back he reminded me of Walter Payton. I didn't mean it as a compliment because he leads with his head. But he does have some serious juice. 

Just seems like the next 5 or so WRs are too close in quality to take one there. IN another year maybe Toney makes sense at #20

The Cult are one of my favorite bands. They have a song called King Contrary Man.

Not sure why I'm thinking of that...
If that's directed at what I'm saying, I'm not trying to be contrarian at all. I didn't think Mac Jones was all that great and wondered why they took a guy with only one year of college production at WR when Bateman and Moore are still on the board. 

If that's directed at what I'm saying, I'm not trying to be contrarian at all. I didn't think Mac Jones was all that great and wondered why they took a guy with only one year of college production at WR when Bateman and Moore are still on the board. 
The big reason is WRs don't matter when your QB can't throw it 20 yards.

It was only a mild jab. Glad you're here to give a little different take. 

In a few years we are going to wonder what the hell all those teams were thinking passing on Justin Fields. 
Jets might rue the day. Twitterverse was abuzz with Fields love, largely from quarters that thought it was lazy racial analysis dropping him down. Then the epilepsy thing comes to light. Not sure how one is supposed to feel. I think Denver and Carolina made big mistakes going corner. 

didn't really pay attention to Toney, not sure how I feel about this pick.
from what I've read he seems like one of a bunch of guys with real potential. BUt like I said, if you're one of a bunch, you shouldn't be the first of that bunch taken....in the first

Users who are viewing this thread