What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official 2022 Atlantic Hurricane Thread (2 Viewers)

Hell, some of them were built on what appear to be boulders brought in. What the hell must that have cost?
Just going by your word on this, but anyone who designed a building to bear on boulders should have their licenses revoked.

Hell, some of them were built on what appear to be boulders brought in. What the hell must that have cost?
Just going by your word on this, but anyone who designed a building to bear on boulders should have their licenses revoked.
I was just watching some of the drone videos posted above. Unless they B-rolled it there were a half dozen or so, plus these ones that people are saying are on dirt. The dirt ones are easier to spot because it's black.

Interesting note: while my power flickered a few times prior to landfall, I didn’t actually lose power until Thursday morning, twice. Both times for just a few minutes, but I wasn’t expecting it.

Other note: Martin County Sheriff’s deputies on Hutchinson Island found a few sets of human remains uncovered by the hurricane, and while they’re investigating, there is a Native burial ground in the area, so they’re looking to see if they were part of the same burial ground, just a previously unknown section of it.

This season wasn’t bad, but it wasn’t great either. Hoping the next one is milder, but I’m a realist.

Terry Collins, USA TODAY
Tue, December 6, 2022, 8:28 AM

Peak hurricane season may be officially over, but a rare subtropical storm in December could be forming in the Atlantic Ocean for the first time in nearly a decade — and it already has a name lined up.
The National Hurricane Center issued a special tropical weather outlook Monday as a low-pressure system is "producing disorganized showers and thunderstorms" along the central Atlantic Ocean. As of 8:30 p.m. ET, the system is located about 800 miles northeast of the northern Leeward Islands of the Caribbean.

Users who are viewing this thread