What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** 2022 Cakeleeg - Around the clock live drafting via Zoom. (1 Viewer)

In.

More IL spots

Saves/holds instead of saves to make more quality relivers

Quality starts instead of wins to give unlucky starters that pitch well some credit

Whoever drafts Shohei Ohtani gets both the bat and the arm

In.

More IL spots

Saves/holds instead of saves to make more quality relivers

Quality starts instead of wins to give unlucky starters that pitch well some credit

Whoever drafts Shohei Ohtani gets both the bat and the arm

More IL spots - how many?

Whoever drafts Shohei Ohtani gets both the bat and the arm - I don't think this is possible in to do in Yahoo.  We would have to institute a manual rule.

More IL spots - how many?

Whoever drafts Shohei Ohtani gets both the bat and the arm - I don't think this is possible in to do in Yahoo.  We would have to institute a manual rule.

2 more spots. The more I think about it, we probably aren't going to lose as many games to COVID as they will probably quit testing

We can do whatever Yahoo does for Show-hey, I had just heard that some leagues might be allowing only one team to draft him and can be put in both spots.

2 more spots. The more I think about it, we probably aren't going to lose as many games to COVID as they will probably quit testing

We can do whatever Yahoo does for Show-hey, I had just heard that some leagues might be allowing only one team to draft him and can be put in both spots.

Yahoo has him as separate hitter and pitcher.  Same as some other players like Michael Lorenzen.  

I think we would have to manually enforce this.  Challenge becomes what if some other pitcher becomes a great hitter and Yahoo creates a separate entry later?  Or a new player comes up through waivers that has hitter/pitcher .  Again, more stuff to manage, which is why I usually just default to what is in there.

Yahoo has him as separate hitter and pitcher.  Same as some other players like Michael Lorenzen.  

I think we would have to manually enforce this.  Challenge becomes what if some other pitcher becomes a great hitter and Yahoo creates a separate entry later?  Or a new player comes up through waivers that has hitter/pitcher .  Again, more stuff to manage, which is why I usually just default to what is in there.
default is good, was just a suggestion. I'm just ready to draft. Rangers have draftable players this year.

I'm in, I don't need any changes to the rules but I definitely second or third the idea of more IR spots.  At least 2-3 more.  Last two years were awful and I don't see it getting better.  

I like hunting for saves. It gives me something to do when the rest of my team is the nuts.

im in.

Very much like the idea of quality starts. 

can we just put this stuff to like a 24 hour vote? If people don’t check in and miss the vote then they miss it. 

saves + holds  - y/n

quality starts - y/n 

2 more IR spots - y/n

etc if there are any others 

in.  i’d try saves plus holds.  not a fan of qs, i’d prefer wins - losses net.  i’d also like net steals.  if you swipe 20 and get caught 8 times you net 12.  but whatever is easiest for the no change crew.

i’m against a live draft.  think it will take too long, i really want this to occur over a 4-5 week or month period.

I’m no, no, yes.

i don’t really car much with saves or holds. I’m closer to a maybe  

. I really like wins since you can get them with middle relievers when there’s an opener, and closers after they blow a save. It can be a bit bitter sweet, but a nice consolation. .

Thanks @Dan Lambskin, been busy all weekend.  I'll update first first post.

Someone else needs to take the lead on determining rule changes.  
Ok I’ll do this. Please vote Tuesday by 4 est

Please quote my post with your vote. These are only applicable if yahoo allows us to do it. We need at least 8 votes to implement a new change. 

Saves + holds = yes or no

Net stolen bases (steals minus caught stealing) = yes or no 

Wins + quality starts = yes or no 

2 IR spots in addition to the number we had last year = yes or no 

Please quote my post with your vote. These are only applicable if yahoo allows us to do it. We need at least 8 votes to implement a new change. 

Saves + holds =  no

Net stolen bases (steals minus caught stealing) = no 

Wins + quality starts = no 

2 IR spots in addition to the number we had last year = yes

Saves + holds =  no

Net stolen bases (steals minus caught stealing) = no 

Wins + quality starts = yes 

2 IR spots in addition to the number we had last year = yes

Yes

no

no

yes

Saves + holds = NO

Net stolen bases (steals minus caught stealing) = NO

Wins + quality starts = NO

2 IR spots in addition to the number we had last year = YES

Users who are viewing this thread