What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (1 Viewer)

Watching the ‘19 replay, what happened to Ollie S? He was off to a big start, and now seems to have disappeared after a ‘21 top 5 in PR.

The amount of time that these young guys take to hit a shot is going to have to be addressed at some point. It just took Lee close to two minutes to line up a two-footer. I don't know how you'd introduce a pitch clock to this sport, but they better start looking into it.

Spieth now 32/32 inside 7-feet this week on Copperhead.

This is his major weakness. He will win majors again if this part of his game is anywhere near this good.

Rumor is Rory played 54 holes at Augusta this week at -19. Who knows what tees, pins, green speed…but we’ll be hearing that again leading up.

Rory just nails a drive on #18 (Austin Country Club) that was 349 in the air to the front of the green and rolls out to 5 feet past the pin on a 375 par 4.

Rory just nails a drive on #18 (Austin Country Club) that was 349 in the air to the front of the green and rolls out to 5 feet past the pin on a 375 par 4.

this is amazing

Rose Zhang recently broke Lydia Ko's record for most consecutive weeks at #1 in the world, she has dominated since 2020

all tied up

Zhang dad seems like a guy that would throw her clubs in the lake if she loses.
*I know nothing about him

she's been killing the NIL game - first college athlete to sign with Adidas, Amex, Callaway, half dozen others. AFAIK they've tried to go slow...or at least at a pace she's comfortable with.

seems to have every intention of completing her degree (she's a sophomore) and have as normal of a life as any other...teenage millionaire.

Augusta was about the only title she hasn't claimed as an amateur. you would think she'd turn pro but doesn't seem like there's any rush to do that. maybe trying to avoid the painful transitions Wie and Ko went through.

loved the way Jenny Bae played, easy girl to root for. she just about comes out of her shoes hitting drives, 5th year senior who might never be a big star at the next level. would have been a great story as she's a Georgia native.

she's been killing the NIL game - first college athlete to sign with Adidas, Amex, Callaway, half dozen others. AFAIK they've tried to go slow...or at least at a pace she's comfortable with.

seems to have every intention of completing her degree (she's a sophomore) and have as normal of a life as any other...teenage millionaire.

Augusta was about the only title she hasn't claimed as an amateur. you would think she'd turn pro but doesn't seem like there's any rush to do that. maybe trying to avoid the painful transitions Wie and Ko went through.

loved the way Jenny Bae played, easy girl to root for. she just about comes out of her shoes hitting drives, 5th year senior who might never be a big star at the next level. would have been a great story as she's a Georgia native.
Yeah she actually was going to turn pro and changed her mind to comeback for a college championship and this tournament specifically. Again he might be awesome, just the persona during the match

My first time to watch an LIV tournament. It felt kind of odd. I think I heard music playing during the tee shots. Are they trying to buck against the normal golf etiquette?

Yeah she actually was going to turn pro and changed her mind to comeback for a college championship and this tournament specifically. Again he might be awesome, just the persona during the match

finished the year #1 three years running, what's left but to go out and start winning majors?

I did see a quote from her this week that the NIL is nice because she feels less pressure knowing she can live comfortably and take her time deciding

Ko and Wie never really had any normalcy as teenagers so it's kind of nice to see her trying to have a balanced life

college is fun, playing tours is a grind (a super comfortable grind but still)

finished the year #1 three years running, what's left but to go out and start winning majors?

I did see a quote from her this week that the NIL is nice because she feels less pressure knowing she can live comfortably and take her time deciding

Ko and Wie never really had any normalcy as teenagers so it's kind of nice to see her trying to have a balanced life

college is fun, playing tours is a grind (a super comfortable grind but still)
She's only a sophomore so I'm sure things can change but I agree since you got some money coming in try to enjoy college

Users who are viewing this thread