What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (3 Viewers)

Wife and I are heading to Baltustrol Saturday for the lpga championship, and may go Sunday too. I’ve never been to a pro tournament. Looking forward to it!

😃
my wife and i went to an LPGA tour event a handful of years ago now and it was fantastic. smaller crowds means you actually get to watch the golf. would definitely go again.

Hard to get anyone interested in the tourney after a major, but happy to see Keegan back to the winner's circle. He's come a long way the last 2 years after seemingly falling off of a cliff.

Wife and I are heading to Baltustrol Saturday for the lpga championship, and may go Sunday too. I’ve never been to a pro tournament. Looking forward to it!

😃
my wife and i went to an LPGA tour event a handful of years ago now and it was fantastic. smaller crowds means you actually get to watch the golf. would definitely go again.
We had a blast and I will go again every chance I get. I’ll post about our experience when I have more time

Many years ago I volunteered at the Canadian Women's Open when it came to my city (London, ON). I was young and in good health so volunteered to be a standard bearer. I was the dude walking along with the group holding the sign with the players's current scores. This was a blast. The absolute best way to see a course and right there, between the ropes. I was in the group with Canadian legends Lori Kane and Dawn Coe-Jones one day and another day was in the group for pinup Natalie Gulbis. :blush: . This is, IMO, the absolute best way to attend a golf tournament.

Quick story on this. On tee boxes we were told to lay the score down and kneel at the back of the tee box so the fans can see. On one of the holes the teeing area was quite small. So we were pretty close to the players. After Natalie hit she steps back and was right in front of me, as in less than a foot in front of me. Standing. I was kneeling. I am sure every male on that hole was jealous of me. Luckily I had sunglasses on. 😎

the match is on tonight, curry and klay getting beat up
Surprised to see that result as I thought Curry was the best and most committed to golf of the group…who’s good from Mahomes and Kelce?
Curry was the best player heads up over 18 holes but it was a 12 hole scramble and kelce/mahomes kept their ball in play and Mahomes has a very good short game. He was getting to read kelce's putts and then just draining everything.

i’m guessing they moved the final day tee times due to weather today but now they have 0 coverage of the leaders on any channel/streaming service thru 8 holes :crazy:

I don't think I heard one mashed potato or get in the hole over four days of watching the US Women's Open

celebrity golf tournaments, on the other hand...

Mardy Fish (former ATP player)

ended up losing to Steph Curry on the 18th hole (par 5)

modified Stableford format
  • pars - 1 pt
  • birdies - 3 pts
  • eagles - 6 pts
  • hole-in-one - 8 pts
Curry - who had a hole in one Saturday - made eagle on the 54th hole

through 45 holes: Fish 63, Curry 66
  • 12th 67-66
  • 13th 68-67
  • 14th 69-67
  • 15th 70-68
  • 16th 71-69
  • 17th 72-69
  • 18th 73-75
just terrible, can't remember anyone intentionally yelling in the middle of someone's backswing, idc what kind of tournament it is - what a tool.

edit - from r/golf:

I was there. The whole crowd was rooting for Steph. They were being deliberately loud during Fish's shots and the place got earily quiet when it was Steph's shots. Kind of makes sense considering the tournaments proximity to the Bay Area, but I thought it was pretty gross the way the crowd acted throughout the weekend.

Who are we liking this week?
I'm on DJ now that he's fallen out of the Tier 1 odds...and he's been playing well.

So how are people watching where NBC is blocked thru DIRECTV?

signed up for $5.99/mo. Peacock plan.

so now Direct TV doesn't have Fox or NBC ...****ers - same to the mgt groups that are asking for 4x the amount in fees

it's been almost a year without Fox - and now they have lost the NFL so no free NFL ticket ...

it looks like I'll be be leaving them this year - I've finally had it

Users who are viewing this thread