What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2022 PGA Tour Thread - Memorial Tournament, LIV list leaked- It's all Paulina's Fault **** (1 Viewer)

Some top 70 drama…love the by-hole updates but not real clear on what needs to happen for each guy yet.

JT drama is great…we’ll see how accurate these hole-by-hole rankings are. Side note doesn’t seem like JT and Bones have a good partnership.

Billy Walters TORCHED Phil Mickelson in his new book.

your reaction, Rory?
Rory is the biggest D bag on tour
I think you have it backwards. He's been really clear about his feelings on Phil since the LIV thing broke. He wasn't alone but he was more aggressive than everyone else (reference the Full Swing scene). Now it seems to me that Phil has lost every relationship he has on tour...either from what's he's said/done publicly or privately.

Billy Walters TORCHED Phil Mickelson in his new book.

your reaction, Rory?
Rory is the biggest D bag on tour
I think you have it backwards. He's been really clear about his feelings on Phil since the LIV thing broke. He wasn't alone but he was more aggressive than everyone else (reference the Full Swing scene). Now it seems to me that Phil has lost every relationship he has on tour...either from what's he's said/done publicly or privately.

LOL - yeah, I don't know, but Phil didn't earn the nickname "FIGJAM" for no reason ...and was YEARS ago.

Feel pretty good calling Hovland success during the OkSt documentary....wish I could have made money on predictions lol

So the Ryder Cup captains picks are in…Koepka, Burns, Morikawa, Fowler, Spieth…and JT.

Pressure will be amped for JT, but I’m sure the other players politicked hard for him.

like them all but the JT pick.... hes been struggling.

Who was left out that was top 15 in ryder cup points Keegan, Glover and ?

I think the other big name on the fringe was Cam Young.

JT…if playing well…should have the best game for a small Euro track…but that’s a big if.

JT…if playing well…should have the best game for a small Euro track…but that’s a big if.
I expect the Euro fans to hound in on JT and try to get in his head

I expect the Euro fans to hound in on JT and try to get in his head
He'll eat that up.

Saw what I thought was an interesting question in Twitter after Johnson's comments justifying the JT selection. How bad would JT have had to be this year to not get selected?

Anyway, JT seems like the kind of guy that will find his game just for this. I do feel bad for bad for KB and others who were bypassed.

Looking forward to the competition regardless.

And yes.....ending it a tie and allowing the defending team to retain is nonsense.

3 hole playoff....top dog vs top dog. Make it happen

I also don't like the tie format. Seems stupid for a Cup competition. Seems even weirder when one team is celebrating that they tied.

Not loving the Ryder Cup coverage timing…oh well

Full Ryder Cup schedule (ET)
  • ThursdayOpening ceremonies -- 10 a.m. (GC)
  • Friday Foursomes -- 1:30 a.m. (USA)
  • Four-ball -- 6:30 a.m. (USA)
  • Saturday Foursomes -- 1:30 a.m. (USA, switch to NBC at 3 a.m.)
  • Four-ball -- 6:30 a.m. (NBC)Sunday
  • Singles -- 5:30 a.m. (NBC)

Waaaaay too many conceded 3 footers for my liking. I know they're likely to make them, but at some point you gotta see if they can do it under pressure.
I recall seeing a couple of these and they were for the match. Always thought you made them make the final putt almost regardless how far it was. I was surprised to see them given out like that.

Coverage was terrible but that was expected. Was pretty fun to watch Sunday.

Tie going to the team who owns the cup is not perfect but I don't think I'd like to see a team competition coming down to 1 hole 1v1 and havent heard of any other tie breakers that I like better and that we know will not last too long.

The way we played tiebreakers in HS/College was all 5 of us played all 5 of them…best 4 total score, 1 hole at a time. I played in 3 and all 3 were 1 hole only.

The bolded should be Saturday instead of Sunday, right?

yeah I just did a copy pasta, guess the golf channel intern doesn’t have anyone checking his work lol

yeah I just did a copy pasta, guess the golf channel intern doesn’t have anyone checking his work lol
pasta...yum :bag:

I'm sure Scottie has heard the narrative that Europe isn't deep but has 'the 'best 3 players'. We'll find how he responds early.

Users who are viewing this thread