What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (2 Viewers)

Sounds like we have a lot of action - let's get things sent out this weekend or shortly after! I'm collecting my things this weekend and will send on Tuesday.
How do I go about getting about procuring a replacement Kutt a golf shirt? I totally wore my original to tatters. Will gladly pay for it and the S&H
Well, come to find out we have NO more of the blue Kutta shirts in stock. My stalkee is getting a super special black "Kutta Radios" shirt. Same style of shirt, just black and yellow.

I can send out one of those for you, or you can wait for the blue ones to come in - just let me know.
Bumblebee would be :bow:
It's on the way :-)

Somebody in Michigan got my big, brown package.
Thank you for the package. someone played soccer with it in en route, but you packed it well, shirts stayed dry. I'll get pics up this weekend. I'll also wear one to the Marshall-ND game tomorrow.

Sage advice for the newbies - pack the shirts in a ziplock bag seperate from the rest just in case.

Please tell me the whiskey made it.

@simsarge , I PM'd you but am not sure if you saw that. Your package should arrive today, but please don't open it without having in hand my description of the items, which I'll send via PM as soon as I can. Some might not make sense without my PM.

Thank you! :)

@joker your package is en route, should be to you by Friday. I will send you a PM with details on everything once you get it. I am traveling this week but am tracking this thread.

I'm not sure it's the same person, but joker seems to have been the person who signed up Jules Winfield so should be able to be in touch with him. ;(

@joker your package is en route, should be to you by Friday. I will send you a PM with details on everything once you get it. I am traveling this week but am tracking this thread.

I'm not sure it's the same person, but joker seems to have been the person who signed up Jules Winfield so should be able to be in touch with him. ;(

ah right, gotcha. thank you.

@simsarge , I PM'd you but am not sure if you saw that. Your package should arrive today, but please don't open it without having in hand my description of the items, which I'll send via PM as soon as I can. Some might not make sense without my PM.
Arrived this afternoon. But I'm currently negotiating with the Brinks driver to get a notorized proof of identity and then pass a stringent @FBG Moderator background check to and offer my life insurance policy as collateral, so he'll relieve the armed guards and let me bring it in the house.
It appears "Krista4" is a FBG Secret Service code name for someone that the general public isnt supposed know their true identity. They have informed me "off the record" that the name on the box reveals said true secret identity. Once Brinks receives assurance from either @Joe Bryant or @SWC (aka FFA Royalty) that I'm on the up and up and won't publicly divulge K4's true identity, I think I will be able to get your PM and the Brinks delivery soon.

@Dezbelief - Package has arrived. The box looks like the FedEx crew used it for a kickball game, but a cursory investigation seems to indicate nothing broken or wet. I'll get a chance to actually unpack it and take a closer look later tonight.

Arrived this afternoon. But I'm currently negotiating with the Brinks driver to get a notorized proof of identity and then pass a stringent @FBG Moderator background check to and offer my life insurance policy as collateral, so he'll relieve the armed guards and let me bring it in the house.
It appears "Krista4" is a FBG Secret Service code name for someone that the general public isnt supposed know their true identity. They have informed me "off the record" that the name on the box reveals said true secret identity. Once Brinks receives assurance from either @Joe Bryant or @SWC (aka FFA Royalty) that I'm on the up and up and won't publicly divulge K4's true identity, I think I will be able to get your PM and the Brinks delivery soon.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Brilliant! PM sent!

ah right, gotcha. thank you.
I'll let Jules know! We both have another t-shirt to get but otherwise have everything else, so the boxes should be shipping out within a few days

Got an amazing package from Ohio: six nice looking beers, three cool shirts, and a sweet pint glass :banned: Will post pic once I upload. BIG THANKS.
Glad you like the package. :snicker:
I didn't include a note because I have poor planning skills.
Was trying to keep to lighter materials with the shirts since its balls hot in FLA. Enjoy!!
Also meant to say it's a decent lesson in packing beers well. Much appreciated :thumbup:

So as luck, the Grand Spirit of Wikkidpissah smiling down (probably at K4's box-o-goodheartedness and not my snarkiness) and FFA good fortune would have it today is National Female Law enforcement Day. WHY you ask? Well as said Spirt, Smiling and Fortune (SSF) would have it one of the Brinks guards was a lady. So figuring that my Statue of Limitations was about to run out and my exchange box circa 2022 would be lost forever probably somewhere in the Smithsonian archives, but I wished my Brinks girl a happy female law enforcement day. And wouldn't you know it, but all five foot 3, 253 pounds of her brightened up like a brand new daisy! Seeing an opportunity I :
1. Showed them my posting in the Beatles countdown thread
2. Using Brohans in a sentence
3. Showing multiple top 25K finishes in the subscriber contest
4. Showing them my Blackeyed Joe sticker on my hoopty

And low and behold procurement of my box was had! :pickle: So
now once I stop hyperventilating
I'll read Krista's PM and open it up.
FYI, I will gladly accept Venmo payments for exclusive pictures of its contents. Being this is her Rookie exchange box this has got to be worth something along the lines of a Rookie Babe Ruth card right?

Got an amazing package from Ohio: six nice looking beers, three cool shirts, and a sweet pint glass :banned: Will post pic once I upload. BIG THANKS.
Was trying to keep to lighter materials with the shirts since its balls hot in FLA. Enjoy!!
Also meant to say it's a decent lesson in packing beers well. Much appreciated :thumbup:
I have to give that credit over to my stalker, @Nick Vermeil I may or may not have reused the idea and materials he sent my package in since it arrived just before I was getting mine ready to send out.

I'm conserving the environment as well. :lmao:

I have to give that credit over to my stalker, @Nick Vermeil I may or may not have reused the idea and materials he sent my package in since it arrived just before I was getting mine ready to send out.

I'm a firm believer in wrapping each can individually in bubble and then double bagging, just to be safe. My mom was a public health nurse and scared the crap out of me when I was a kid.

@David Dodds - UPS delivery expected today by 7pm. Here's hoping everything made it intact...

PM sent re: contents.

Yes, it got here last night. It is an unbelievable haul. I will get a picture and description of all the contents out shortly. Juggling a few fires here after coming back from vacation and now housing my daughter who left south lake Tahoe due to air quality issues.

This is the best package I have ever received in this thing. Thanks so much.

Pretty much SOP correct?

@Dezbelief - Package has arrived. The box looks like the FedEx crew used it for a kickball game, but a cursory investigation seems to indicate nothing broken or wet. I'll get a chance to actually unpack it and take a closer look later tonight.
Thanks again to @Dezbelief. Six shirts, some beer, pint glass, and coozie. Believe it or not, I have had Shiner Bock before, as there's a BBQ place around here that carries it on tap. Don't think I've ever had Ziegen Bock before. Picture of the swag below.

Also have to add, ballsy sending bottles instead of cans, but it worked.

In my haste to pack (and as a noob to this), I forgot to refer to my screen name or drop a note in what I sent. But I got a delivery notification that mine was delivered to @Nathan R. Jessep Hope you enjoy.

Package received! Thanks so much, GB! Awesome shirts and can't wait to try out the brews (they're already in the fridge waiting for me after work today) and the shot glass :banned: And I almost bought myself a can koozie for tall cans a couple weeks ago as I didn't have one, so that bad boy will definitely get some use! Thanks again, DQ!

Reactions: KGB
Thanks again to @Dezbelief. Six shirts, some beer, pint glass, and coozie. Believe it or not, I have had Shiner Bock before, as there's a BBQ place around here that carries it on tap. Don't think I've ever had Ziegen Bock before. Picture of the swag below.

Also have to add, ballsy sending bottles instead of cans, but it worked.

Man, Shiner on tap is nectar of the gods!

In my haste to pack (and as a noob to this), I forgot to refer to my screen name or drop a note in what I sent. But I got a delivery notification that mine was delivered to @Nathan R. Jessep Hope you enjoy.

Package received! Thanks so much, GB! Awesome shirts and can't wait to try out the brews (they're already in the fridge waiting for me after work today) and the shot glass :banned: And I almost bought myself a can koozie for tall cans a couple weeks ago as I didn't have one, so that bad boy will definitely get some use! Thanks again, DQ!

Welcome! Glad you enjoy. I included some Ocelot in honor of our old buddy Sebowski , who worked on setting that brewery up along with his brother. I was going to try heading over to the brewery to get some merch, but ran out of time. As my first time doing this, I think I've learned that I'll need to stock up throughout the year.

:jawdrop: A slightly damp box with an absolutely amazing haul arrived from @brettdj! These t-shirts are each outstanding - love the colors, the designs, and the soft fabric. I can't decide which is my favorite!

Look at all this beer! Actually there were two more that didn't survive the trip despite excellent packing. Mr. krista is going to be so stoked if he ever gets out of bed.

And all this swag! Maryland has my favorite state flag, so I love all this! Mr. krista grew up near Pittsburgh and went to Ocean City for vacations every year, so he has a soft spot for Maryland, too.

This is amazing! Can't thank you enough!

Oh, I forgot to mention: my cat The Squirrel also says thank you for the box!

oh my god, i've been thinking about making sure that I include a note in the box just about every day since this started up again and what did I do? Rushed to get the box packaged up and totally forgot. at least it will be going out ASAP, hopefully today I can get over to UPS.

oh my god, i've been thinking about making sure that I include a note in the box just about every day since this started up again and what did I do? Rushed to get the box packaged up and totally forgot. at least it will be going out ASAP, hopefully today I can get over to UPS.
I forget the note almost every year. :bag: Once I start putting shirts in bags, bubble wrapping beer, making sure there's padding on the sides, I get too focused on the intact delivery.

The Rich Conway package gets an A+ and then some. Thank you, Rich. This package was the bright spot I needed as many close friends of mine are battling the forest fires in Foresthill (a place where I lived for nearly 10 years).

Here is the loot picture: https://imgur.com/a/WQOKly1

6 beers, 3 awesome shirts, a hat, a koozie, and a frisbee. I love it all. I will crack open one of the Praying Mantis beers as I watch my Chargers play tonight.

This community remains the best on the web. Thank you again, Rich.

Got my haul from @kutta and it's freaking awesome! So stoked for the shirts and beers, and Kutta's stalkee notebook is on point as I got a bottle of whiskey as well! Will post pics tonight if I have time after work, otherwise they'll be tomorrow. Thanks again, Kutta!!!!!

PS - this is still one of the greatest all-time threads/ideas FBG has ever had

The Rich Conway package gets an A+ and then some. Thank you, Rich. This package was the bright spot I needed as many close friends of mine are battling the forest fires in Foresthill (a place where I lived for nearly 10 years).

Here is the loot picture: https://imgur.com/a/WQOKly1

6 beers, 3 awesome shirts, a hat, a koozie, and a frisbee. I love it all. I will crack open one of the Praying Mantis beers as I watch my Chargers play tonight.

This community remains the best on the web. Thank you again, Rich.
Go easy on the Super Mantis, think they're about 9%. :wink:

Got my haul from @kutta and it's freaking awesome! So stoked for the shirts and beers, and Kutta's stalkee notebook is on point as I got a bottle of whiskey as well! Will post pics tonight if I have time after work, otherwise they'll be tomorrow. Thanks again, Kutta!!!!!

PS - this is still one of the greatest all-time threads/ideas FBG has ever had
Awesome! I'm glad everything made it OK!

I changed it up a little bit this year. I now live in Prescott, Arizona, which is about 1.5 hours north of Phoenix at about 5K ft. - one of my favorite towns ever. Most of the loot came from there, but I picked up some random Flagstaff beers and beers from the area. Whiskey Row is the name of a block of bars downtown that's been around since 1900. They all usually have live music and a lot of Phoenix folks come up for the weekends. The whiskey is made in a distillery right in Prescott. Lazy G's is one of my favorite spots. Great beer and food, and a big outside area with picnic tables, live music, and cornhole boards. I usually head there on weekend afternoons. And of course, the coveted Kutta polo...

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread