What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (1 Viewer)

Got my haul from @kutta and it's freaking awesome! So stoked for the shirts and beers, and Kutta's stalkee notebook is on point as I got a bottle of whiskey as well! Will post pics tonight if I have time after work, otherwise they'll be tomorrow. Thanks again, Kutta!!!!!

PS - this is still one of the greatest all-time threads/ideas FBG has ever had
Awesome! I'm glad everything made it OK!

I changed it up a little bit this year. I now live in Prescott, Arizona, which is about 1.5 hours north of Phoenix at about 5K ft. - one of my favorite towns ever. Most of the loot came from there, but I picked up some random Flagstaff beers and beers from the area. Whiskey Row is the name of a block of bars downtown that's been around since 1900. They all usually have live music and a lot of Phoenix folks come up for the weekends. The whiskey is made in a distillery right in Prescott. Lazy G's is one of my favorite spots. Great beer and food, and a big outside area with picnic tables, live music, and cornhole boards. I usually head there on weekend afternoons. And of course, the coveted Kutta polo...

Enjoy!
Yeah, I'm pretty pumped about the Kutta polo! I feel like I'm part of a special club now LOL

Got my haul from @kutta and it's freaking awesome! So stoked for the shirts and beers, and Kutta's stalkee notebook is on point as I got a bottle of whiskey as well! Will post pics tonight if I have time after work, otherwise they'll be tomorrow. Thanks again, Kutta!!!!!

PS - this is still one of the greatest all-time threads/ideas FBG has ever had
Awesome! I'm glad everything made it OK!

I changed it up a little bit this year. I now live in Prescott, Arizona, which is about 1.5 hours north of Phoenix at about 5K ft. - one of my favorite towns ever. Most of the loot came from there, but I picked up some random Flagstaff beers and beers from the area. Whiskey Row is the name of a block of bars downtown that's been around since 1900. They all usually have live music and a lot of Phoenix folks come up for the weekends. The whiskey is made in a distillery right in Prescott. Lazy G's is one of my favorite spots. Great beer and food, and a big outside area with picnic tables, live music, and cornhole boards. I usually head there on weekend afternoons. And of course, the coveted Kutta polo...

Enjoy!
Yeah, I'm pretty pumped about the Kutta polo! I feel like I'm part of a special club now LOL
Jules' package was delivered this morning. Can you let me know when he's opened it and I'll send you some info on the swag. Thx!

Jackpot! Thanks to @Goodell's Alias for this awesome haul, I'm not worthy! I really appreciate all the effort that was put into this, really an incredible package, can't wait to start working my way through the beers and wearing one of the shirts out for the 1:00's tomorrow. Sorry I wasn't able to open up the package and post pics as soon as it arrived but I was on the road for work last week.

Beers!
Glasses!
Shirts 1&2!
Shirts 3&4!!
Shirts 5&6!?!?!

Thanks again to Goodell's Alias, you are the man and I really appreciate the effort!
It's packages like this that make this yearly project so fun.
And thanks again to @kutta, the OG @badmojo1006, and hugs to @Nathan R. Jessep for setting up the SS.

Trying to work some last minute magic here to get this out on time. We've got some great local breweries and I went on a couple "t-shirt" runs over the last couple of weekends to grab shirts and maybe have a few beers while out. The closest places that I really wanted to highlight were all pretty much out of merch, shirts, coasters, stickers, etc. Need to expand my circle and hit a couple more places to get this out this week. Sorry for the delay!
And on the other hand... I hit a couple more local places that also were out of larges. I'm going to annoy my wife with another "I have to head out to some more breweries honey!" this weekend and a package will be going out Monday even if I have to create a couple T-shirts myself.
:ptts:

Jackpot! Thanks to @Goodell's Alias for this awesome haul, I'm not worthy! I really appreciate all the effort that was put into this, really an incredible package, can't wait to start working my way through the beers and wearing one of the shirts out for the 1:00's tomorrow. Sorry I wasn't able to open up the package and post pics as soon as it arrived but I was on the road for work last week.

Beers!
Glasses!
Shirts 1&2!
Shirts 3&4!!
Shirts 5&6!?!?!

Thanks again to Goodell's Alias, you are the man and I really appreciate the effort!
And thanks again to @kutta, the OG @badmojo1006, and hugs to @Nathan R. Jessep for setting up the SS.
Awesome haul! Great job @Goodell's Alias !!

Beers!
Glasses!
Shirts 1&2!
Shirts 3&4!!
Shirts 5&6!?!?!

Wait, so 2 different people got the super mantis shirt? Y’all like Eskimo brothers.

All right you heathens here ya go!!!

K4 PM intermixed with pics (i hope)

A few of these harken back to your participation in Captain Cranks’s charity music draft, the one about what would be played at your funeral.

First are the Batman items. I wanted a couple of things to acknowledge your extreme fandom, but I figured you probably had soooo much stuff it could be difficult. You likely have the bottle opener, but it was so cool I couldn’t resist, and maybe this can be a spare. I looked hard for a cool, unusual Batman t-shirt and hope this one will fit the bill.
BIFF! BAM ! POW! This is totally being stashed away for my kid for Christmas. Awesome as hell!

Also in that draft, you mentioned that “In My Life” is your and your wife’s song, so I got the little votive for that reason. Candle . Stocking stuffer for Mrs Simsarge.

Everything else is either hyper-local to me, or in one case connected to Mr. krista. The Mr. krista item is the Northwoods Baseball Sleep Radio shirt, which is a podcast hosted by Mr. krista’s friend. It has even been written up in the New Yorker! Cool shirt
Adding this to my post fantasy football Podcast rotation.

The town I live in is very connected to its Norwegian heritage, charmingly or annoyingly so depending upon one’s perspective. The “Uff Da” t-shirt is from one of the town’s breweries, Slippery Pig, which recently painted the saying on one of its exterior walls: (if you don't have Facebook maybe you could just Google image search) According to our historical association, “In Norwegian, "uff" is an exclamation similar to "ah" or "oh" in English. "Da" in Norwegian means "there." According to the Dictionary of American Regional English (DARE), "Oh, for gosh sakes" is uff da's closest English translation.” (I’ve also included a shot glass from Slippery Pig.) Uff Da
Looking forward to wearing this with my Vikes SKOL hat and seeing how any people see the geographical connection

Echoes Brewing t-shirt, patch, and sticker – this is the most recently opened brewery in our town, and Mr. krista’s favorite.
CRAZY Soft shirt. Took me a while to track it down as my daughter adopted it for a sleep shirt and had it tucked away.

Western Red Brewing beanie and coaster – another brewery in our town. I loved the beanie but it might be something to give to another family member. My wife : You're not going to wear that are you? Me: Challenge Accepted!

Rainy Daze Brewing coozie, glass, sticker, and coaster – another brewery in our town.
Already frozen for and ready for tomorrow

Silver City Brewing t-shirt – brewery in the next town over, probably the largest one in this area. Another softee!

Brass Kraken socks and patch – pub next door to Slippery Pig, right on the water and the best place to hang out Sox!

Quimper Records t-shirt – local excellent vinyl shop DEFINITELY my favorite shirt, This is cool as bloody hell.

Patches, koozie are stashed here

Honestly a very well thought out , awesome gift. Thank you K4 (and Mr K4 too). I'm at a loss for words (partly due to the time :yawn:) but mostly because I'm overwhelmed :bow::bow:

Beers!
Glasses!
Shirts 1&2!
Shirts 3&4!!
Shirts 5&6!?!?!

Wow! those shirts are amazing!

@rail

Exchange from Rail

I obviously am not a stager at Banana Republic. We have:

- tee shirt from two mile brewing
- tee shirt from tribe tattoo
- tee shirt from comrade brewing
- tee shirt from Denver Beer Co.
- zip hoodie from Laws Whiskey

- San Luis Valley Rye, glass, and schwag from Laws Whiskey.

Really nice selections, plus I used to live in Colorado (and 1 year in his city) so this was nice connection!!

Thank you again :suds:

Edit:
@kutta ... spreadsheet updated

Last edited:
Got a sweet box from Wisconsin today. There was no note and my stalker used his real name as the return address, but thank you mystery stalker for the dope shirts, beers, glasses and magnet.

Have the beers in the fridge and they should be ready to be cracked open by the 4th quarter of the Eagles game.

Pics

Edit: Based on the tracking spreadsheet it looks like my stalker was @lardonastick Thanks dude!!

Somebody in Michigan got my big, brown package.
Thank you for the package. someone played soccer with it in en route, but you packed it well, shirts stayed dry. I'll get pics up this weekend. I'll also wear one to the Marshall-ND game tomorrow.

Sage advice for the newbies - pack the shirts in a ziplock bag seperate from the rest just in case.

Did the beer and whiskey make it at all? Let me know and I can send more if not.

Got a sweet box from Wisconsin today. There was no note and my stalker used his real name as the return address, but thank you mystery stalker for the dope shirts, beers, glasses and magnet.

Have the beers in the fridge and they should be ready to be cracked open by the 4th quarter of the Eagles game.

Pics

Edit: Based on the tracking spreadsheet it looks like my stalker was @lardonastick Thanks dude!!
I always forget the note :bag:

Somebody in Michigan got my big, brown package.
Thank you for the package. someone played soccer with it in en route, but you packed it well, shirts stayed dry. I'll get pics up this weekend. I'll also wear one to the Marshall-ND game tomorrow.

Sage advice for the newbies - pack the shirts in a ziplock bag seperate from the rest just in case.

Did the beer and whiskey make it at all? Let me know and I can send more if not.
Yes, I will get pics up in the next day or two. Thank yo for everything.

OK guys. We are nearing the end. Almost there! I know some of you listed below have posted that you are sending out this week, but for now I'm still listing everyone on the spreadsheet that has not sent yet. If you have sent and have not updated the sheet, please go update it. If you can't send a package, please let me know right away so we can get something out to your stalkee.

Let's get these done this week.

OK guys. We are nearing the end. Almost there! I know some of you listed below have posted that you are sending out this week, but for now I'm still listing everyone on the spreadsheet that has not sent yet. If you have sent and have not updated the sheet, please go update it. If you can't send a package, please let me know right away so we can get something out to your stalkee.

Yes. This is perpetually on my radar. Work has been tremendously consuming for several months. I keep trying to pull myself away to write the letter, pack and send, but am constantly putting out fires.

Dropped the package off today and I just went in and updated the spreadsheet. :thumbup:

Yes. This is perpetually on my radar. Work has been tremendously consuming for several months. I keep trying to pull myself away to write the letter, pack and send, but am constantly putting out fires.
Understood. Do you think you can get it done this week? We can have someone step in if needed.

Understood. Do you think you can get it done this week? We can have someone step in if needed.
I have everything. I am just a little handcuffed to my phone and computer.

I have inherited a problematic 100 unit concept, so trying to establish efficient sops for them. very crazy making right now until i can smooth things out.

I have inherited a problematic 100 unit concept, so trying to establish efficient sops for them. very crazy making right now until i can smooth things out.
I'm in no hurry...

I'm in no hurry...

Note is written. I will attempt to pack it tonight...

REcieved for wilmington NC!

Love it!

Need to set up or sign into my ingur account!!!

I have not sent out, but have contacted my stalkee and I will have some sweet international stuff for him when I get back!
This was from me…

Hopefully you like ipas or … I dont know what to tell you.

Beers are from around the state…Asheville, Charlotte, durham, Wilmington.

Tropical Lightning shirt is from Wilmington Brewing. That beer is like a virus throughout Wilmington, has to be in like half the bars and that’s for like 18 months. It’s good, though not astounding, so I didn’t include it, but thought the shirt was cool. Hopefully you are man enough to wear purple.

New anthem is a brewery down the street from me. Great ipas.

The satellite shirt is probably my favorite. That is arguably the coolest bar in the city and I wanted to get a shirt from there but didn’t really care for what they had available. Fortunately my procrastination paid off and they came out with a few new ones last week and I thought this one was very cool.

Enjoy.

Love it!

I have not sent out, but have contacted my stalkee and I will have some sweet international stuff for him when I get back!
This was from me…

Tropical Lightning shirt is from Wilmington Brewing. That beer is like a virus throughout Wilmington, has to be in like half the bars and that’s for like 18 months. It’s good, though not astounding, so I didn’t include it, but thought the shirt was cool. Hopefully you are man enough to wear purple.

The satellite shirt is probably my favorite. That is arguably the coolest bar in the city and I wanted to get a shirt from there but didn’t really care for what they had available. Fortunately my procrastination paid off and they came out with a few new ones last week and I thought this one was very cool.

Enjoy.
Thank you so much! I love the shirts, especially the blue! (I dont think its purple) ButI love it.

Taking all on cruise and will be posting pics!!!!

I am a beer snob and have beer snob friends. I more of a Stout man, but we will get together a bunch of people and do a tasting. Fun!

Boonus!- I totally forgot I was also receiving, I only though about what I was shipping, so a great surprise!!!

Test?

Can you just see 1 pic

Love it!

This was from me…

Enjoy.
Oh the "purple" looked grey in my kitchen. its purple, but a good purpled.:hifive: love it

Test?

Can you just see 1 pic

I see 2 pics

Reactions: KGB
Jules and I are sending this week, we're waiting on a couple breweries to refill their selections. If we can't get those, we'll either get alternate shirts or ship what we have and send a straggler shirt along after.

Test?

Can you just see 1 pic
Dude! You got a gremlin!

Reactions: KGB

I apologize for the delay. I have stuff to send and will do so today.

Looks like a lot of folks are planning to send this week. Please please please get it done. Starting next week I'll have to try to find others to fill the gaps if things aren't sent.

Please do not fill my spot. doing some international shopping for it and will be shipping as soon as back

Users who are viewing this thread