What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2022 T-Shirt Exchange - COMPLETE - 100% Participation Again*** (2 Viewers)

@joker did Jules get a chance to open my shipment? Hope everything arrived unscathed.
I'll check with him tonight. Packages from he and I are shipping Thursday when I'm back in home from work.

@joker Just to save GB kutta from having to send again, you and Jules are the last two needing to update spreadsheet for sending out. Just FYI.

And it'd be nice to know if JW got the package. I know he's not here anymore tho... :shrug:

@joker did Jules get a chance to open my shipment? Hope everything arrived unscathed.
I'll check with him tonight. Packages from he and I are shipping Thursday when I'm back in home from work.

@joker Just to save GB kutta from having to send again, you and Jules are the last two needing to update spreadsheet for sending out. Just FYI.

And it'd be nice to know if JW got the package. I know he's not here anymore tho... :shrug:
Do we know the back story? self-imposed or banned?

I had him last year and only knew it was received via joker as well.

Do we know the back story? self-imposed or banned?

I had him last year and only knew it was received via joker as well.

Normally, both your asses would be dead as f****** fried chicken, but you happen to pull this s*** while I'm in a transitional period so I don't wanna kill you, I wanna help you.

I don’t know.

Shirts from Boston!
Good haul here, the shirt from Utah is the best of a great bunch! Definitely worth waiting for :). Thanks @Ron Popeil ! The shirts go straight into the rotation and it looks like I’ll be a hot dog for Halloween and my wife will be a taco (she already has a taco hat)

Enjoying the summer street while watching the titans. So far the beer is much better than the game. :banned:
Glad you enjoyed it! I was delayed, in part, by a week of mountain biking in Moab. The breakfast at Jailhouse Cafe was a highlight.

Buff's Pub is the best wing bar I know. Forgive the Red Sox styling. Minors seemed much more fair game so the rocket shirt and hotdog hat are from the Worcester WooSox. Trillium is a favored feature but was able to sneak in a premium TreeHouse beer as well. They're the only brewery near me that's consistently better than already excellent Trillium.

I’m giving @joker and Jules the weekend to get packages sent out. We only have two left. If they don’t get it done, I’ll volunteer to send one. Any other volunteers to step in and send an emergency package?

I’m giving @joker and Jules the weekend to get packages sent out. We only have two left. If they don’t get it done, I’ll volunteer to send one. Any other volunteers to step in and send an emergency package?

I have some Everton swag ready to send to Gator - just give me the word.

Seriously though - I’ll be happy to send some stuff. I’ll shoot you a PM.

Sorry everyone, I've been away the last couple of weeks dealing with a family emergency - my 79 year old Mom decided that climbing ladders was a thing, and it didn't end well. She's out of the hospital now and recovering at home, and doing well enough that I could go back home and stop watching after her and my Dad. I've shipped out both my package and Jules' package and updated the Google doc. Apologies for not putting something in this thread, I was just focusing on Mom and Dad and haven't been on the site at all since the accident. I'll have to catch up and check out the new pics of the swag people received!

Sorry everyone, I've been away the last couple of weeks dealing with a family emergency - my 79 year old Mom decided that climbing ladders was a thing, and it didn't end well. She's out of the hospital now and recovering at home, and doing well enough that I could go back home and stop watching after her and my Dad. I've shipped out both my package and Jules' package and updated the Google doc. Apologies for not putting something in this thread, I was just focusing on Mom and Dad and haven't been on the site at all since the accident. I'll have to catch up and check out the new pics of the swag people received!
Thanks joker! Sorry to hear about your mom. Thanks for getting things wrapped up.

So, aside from few pictures yet to post, that's a wrap for this year! Great job everyone. We once again had 100% participation. That's pretty damn awesome!

@rail

Exchange from Rail

I obviously am not a stager at Banana Republic. We have:

- tee shirt from two mile brewing
- tee shirt from tribe tattoo
- tee shirt from comrade brewing
- tee shirt from Denver Beer Co.
- zip hoodie from Laws Whiskey

- San Luis Valley Rye, glass, and schwag from Laws Whiskey.

Really nice selections, plus I used to live in Colorado (and 1 year in his city) so this was nice connection!!

Thank you again :suds:

Edit:
@kutta ... spreadsheet updated
@rail

The blue Denver brewing t has become a staple.

Finally was able to break into the rye. Very smooth with nice flavors.

👍

Uh, hi. Been a while. Since, like, about a year, actually.

Is this going to happen again this year? It's, like, the best tradition here

Users who are viewing this thread