What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL* 2023 Cakeboy League - pick or quit (1 Viewer)

22.o2 Jimmy Herget RP LAA

@Dan Lambskin

Carlos Estévez walked four of the five batters he faced Friday against the Dodgers.​

The first three walks came on 12 pitches. Estévez was also shaky in his spring debut Monday, though he wasn't quite as wild then. Considering he's supposed to be the favorite for saves in the Angels pen, this is a situation to watch. Jimmy Herget seems like a sleeper right now.

By the way, if you had any shred of a brain you would realize that a first come first served benefits me the most. Since the last two rounds don't start until I make my 26.14 pick, I'll be able to immediately make my 27.01 and 28.14 pick before anyone else.

I'm not trying to be a **** here, I'm trying to retain some fairness here. But if you guys want to push it, sure let's do it.

By the way, if you had any shred of a brain you would realize that a first come first served benefits me the most. Since the last two rounds don't start until I make my 26.14 pick, I'll be able to immediately make my 27.01 and 28.14 pick before anyone else.

I'm not trying to be a **** here, I'm trying to retain some fairness here. But if you guys want to push it, sure let's do it.
No

No

YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS BY YOURSELF!

I think we just continue forward. We get as far as we get before @Frostillicus has to leave. Then at that point, he can trust someone outside the league to make his picks for him, or I'm happy to take a list from him and make his picks when he comes up. If he doesn't like either of those options, I guess he can make his last couple picks when he returns. Not exactly pivotal players we're taking here.

Users who are viewing this thread