What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL* 2023 Cakeboy League - pick or quit (1 Viewer)

Staying at 14 or letting ChiefD make it 15?

I'm in favor of letting them in. The more the merrier?

Noted that ChiefD uses the pronouns "They, Them".......

With two teenagers around and all of their friends, I've gotten in the habit of just going netural pronouns for anyone and everyone.

Went to an orientation for students/parents at UO last summer. EVERY person that got up and spoke started their presentation with "I use the pronouns he/him" or "I use the pronouns she/her". It was certainly a first for me.

With two teenagers around and all of their friends, I've gotten in the habit of just going netural pronouns for anyone and everyone.

Went to an orientation for students/parents at UO last summer. EVERY person that got up and spoke started their presentation with "I use the pronouns he/him" or "I use the pronouns she/her". It was certainly a first for me.
is me a pronoun? me, myself?

I don’t believe this.

With the voting deadline passed, none of the proposed changes received a majority of votes required for passing. So rules will be same as last year.

Regarding expansion to 15, I am going to propose to keep at 14 sine the waiver wire was decimated last year with the expansion of DL spots.

Will have dice roll info later today.

Ooops. I rolled the dice 7 times the first attempt.

Did it again the right way...

1d1000, rolled once.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 614
Roll subtotal: 614
Roll total: 614

I didn't get the second email, only the one with the 7 rolls. Please try again.

Honestly, I think this is the first time in league history we didn't have at least one person drop out, so I figured there'd be room.

Hats off to whoever (whomever?) is in charge around here, people keep coming back.

I don’t believe this.

Oh, it happened.

I've never drafted in the top 5 before. At least the last 10 years I've been 10+. Probably why I haven't won since 2008.

That and I suck.

Roll ID: 395724
MD5 checksum: 6eb958f391744a7691da7e0878b53342
Verified die roll:
1d1000, rolled once.
Roll set 1
Die rolls: 142
Roll subtotal: 142
Roll total: 142

Roll ID: 395725
MD5 checksum: 6511d940c1934d95a145efa08c968d75
Verified die roll: