What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL* 2023 Cakeboy League - pick or quit (1 Viewer)

Hey man, preaching to the choir. In my football league we have Wednesday waivers and then a free for all Thursday - Sunday kickoff. I don’t know why people are stuck on the same old rules here.

Because this is a daily lineup league. That's the difference.

Here's the updated list of guys who have paid:

928 shuke PAID

919 General Malaise
815 Bananafish
710 Mr. Pickles - PAID
610 urbanhack - PAID
605 BeTheMatch - PAID

555 Frostillicus
489 Chemical X PAID
286 (519) Bogart - PAID
286 (356) cheese - PAID
227 FishTacoTuesday - PAID
142 Dan Lambskin - PAID
111 trogg78 - PAID
11 Capella/Doofenshmirtz - 50% Paid

Last edited:

928 shuke
919 General Malaise
815 Bananafish
710 Mr. Pickles - PAID
610 urbanhack - PAID
605 BeTheMatch - PAID

555 Frostillicus
489 Chemical X
286 (519) Bogart - PAID
286 (356) cheese - PAID
142 Dan Lambskin - PAID
111 trogg78 - PAID
i sent via paypal last week........ :(

928 shuke
919 General Malaise
815 Bananafish
710 Mr. Pickles - PAID
610 urbanhack - PAID
605 BeTheMatch - PAID

555 Frostillicus
489 Chemical X
286 (519) Bogart - PAID
286 (356) cheese - PAID
142 Dan Lambskin - PAID
111 trogg78 - PAID
i sent via paypal last week........ :(

Was waiting for check to arrive to ex wife's house. PayPal, huh? Look at you, Millenial!

There has been an anonymous donor who has paid for @shuke entry fee this year. This person (we will use the pronoun 'They/Them') wants to thank Shuke for his service and retain him as our commissioner.

Thank you shuke for considering me for this league. It was fun for those few days while you pondered things.

I do thank you for the opportunity.

Usually, the thanks came from the winner, who would tip the commish back in my day. It seems i am the only one who still does this. Without the commish there is no league, no winnings.....

Yahoo has the following on the website:

Jose Altuve​

#27, 2B,
Houston Astros
DTD (The Houston Astros placed INF Jose Altuve on the 10-day injured list due to a thumb injury.)

So why can't I place him on the IL? How can it have him as both DTD and on the 10-day IL?

Jose Altuve​

#27, 2B,
Houston Astros
DTD (The Houston Astros placed INF Jose Altuve on the 10-day injured list due to a thumb injury.)

So why can't I place him on the IL? How can it have him as both DTD and on the 10-day IL?

Hi BeTheMatch -

Welcome to Yahoo!'s free Fantasy Baseball website where functionality is curtailed, customer service is non-existent and you get what you pay for. Once HOU officially places him on IL (a date I don't think they can control) you'll see it adjusted on our free for you to use platform.

It's frustrating - I get it. I have a guy with ****ing cancer who isn't on his team's IL yet. Meanwhile, Trevor Story is on his team's 60-Day IL so that owner got to make a free move. It's frustrating to be sure.

Next year, make sure you vote with me to change our waiver system in a league that demands we finish our draft a month before MLB games are played.

Jose Altuve​

#27, 2B,
Houston Astros

I think it depends on when the team makes it official. May wait until first game of the season. I don't understand it.

You all make sure you keep this “drafting 6 weeks before the season starts is idiotic” energy when somebody starts the thread next January.

You all make sure you keep this “drafting 6 weeks before the season starts is idiotic” energy when somebody starts the thread next January.
I do get antsy. I admit it. It's because I'm trying to will spring into existence. And I can't help myself. You Florida guys don't get it.

I do get antsy. I admit it. It's because I'm trying to will spring into existence. And I can't help myself. You Florida guys don't get it.

My Michigan cousin just sent me pictures showing 8 inches of snow that came this morning. So while I don’t get it, I do understand.

My Michigan cousin just sent me pictures showing 8 inches of snow that came this morning. So while I don’t get it, I do understand.
nsfw?

Yahoo is a ****ing mess. First they had red Xs yesterday next to guys who were starting and now the game times are showing up today as am instead of pm.

Yahoo is a ****ing mess. First they had red Xs yesterday next to guys who were starting and now the game times are showing up today as am instead of pm.
Have to get off Yahoo. And that is in no way an indictment of Shuke, who I continue to thank vociferously.

Users who are viewing this thread