What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2024 Footballguy T-Shirt Exchange ***DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 30*** (1 Viewer)

I don't have a tracking number yet but will get it sent out this week!

Also just got a delivery notification for a suspicious package from a technology company :wink:

I'm exchanging a shirt today (need different color) and then will send out tomorrow morning. Will update my stalkee & the spreadsheet then. Apologies for the delay.

Got a stellar package from @Nick Vermeil - many thanks GB! Those cocktails look fantastic... can't wait to try them.

There was one casualty, however. The bottle of hot sauce didn't survive 😥 It smelled fantastic and based on the remnants I licked off my hands it was really good!

Pics of haul
Oh no! I think that's the first casualty over the years. Back to multiple layers of bubble next year.

Enjoy!

OK so I sent mine... @Super King be on the lookout!

But, I'm a dummy and can't find the blasted receipt for the shipment so don't have the confirmation number. Gonna go back to the place and see if they can look it up by my CC# and I'll add that to the sheet.

@brettdj - package arrived safely! I haven’t been home for a while so it may have been here for a bit. I have a couple buddies visiting for a couple days starting tomorrow. I’m going to wait until then and open it up with them.

Thank you!!

This thread is such a great example of the goodness of people. ****ing love it. Glad I got to be a part of this. Now @playin4beer make sure not to disappoint me! Kidding kidding!!
We'll find out tomorrow!... Yours is scheduled to be delivered by UPS 10/4
I leave at noon tomorrow for a mountain biking trip weekend up in Cable, WI. Hopefully it arrives before I leave, but doubtful. Will have to enjoy the stuff on Sunday night instead

This thread is such a great example of the goodness of people. ****ing love it. Glad I got to be a part of this. Now @playin4beer make sure not to disappoint me! Kidding kidding!!
We'll find out tomorrow!... Yours is scheduled to be delivered by UPS 10/4
I leave at noon tomorrow for a mountain biking trip weekend up in Cable, WI. Hopefully it arrives before I leave, but doubtful. Will have to enjoy the stuff on Sunday night instead
Estimated delivery
Today, October 04 between 12:45 P.M. - 4:45 P.M.

Dang...

Users who are viewing this thread