What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL AD breaks NFL Record*** (1 Viewer)

JMon348

Footballguy
congrats rook, you're making viking games fun to watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously take projections with a grain of salt...

Through 8 games...

All Day 157 carries...1035 yards= 6.4 YPC 8 TD... 12 rec 206 yards 1 TD..

On pace for 2070 rushing, 412 receiving, 17 TD total

Plus chew on this...

All Day- 7 TD of 20 yards or more (so far!)

By comparison

Jamal Lewis (2003)- 387-2066 14 TD, 205 yards receiving...

Eric Dickerson (1983)- 390-1808 20 TD, 404 yards receiving

The Murderer (1973) - 332-2033 12 TD, 70 receiving in only 14 games

Terrel Davis (1998) 392-2008 23 TD. 217 Rec

LT2 (2006)- 348-1815 30 TD 81 rec

So All Day would have the highest YPC and the most total yards ever...only 2 caveats.. the murderer did it in 14 games and obviously All Day doesnt have the TD numbers that the others have (but IMHO that is artifically inflated sometimes)

I have a feeling this isn't the last time he breaks this record... Might even do it again this year.

OMG...if you watched the game and saw the late series with Taylor, jeez he could have had a lot more.

Simply amazing and with LaDanian in the house...a definite statement performance.

W O W.

Peterson now has 2 200+ yard games rushing this season, which ties him for 3rd for most 200 yard games in one season. For the record, the career 200+ yard game record is 6, held by OJ Simpson.

He's actually on pace for over 2,000 yards rushing, and is probably having the best rookie season for a RB since Eric Dickerson in 1983. Unreal.

The scary thing is he could have had over 300 yards and 4 TDs if Childress hadn't taken him out when the Vikings had a first-and-goal at the nine. Instead, he left in Taylor, who fumbled on third down.

I'm in 2 dynasty leagues and own him in both. It's days like today that make everything better. This guy is simply amazing.

Feel free to gush....

Words can't describe the man love I have for All Day. Best third-round pick I've ever made in all my years of playing fantasy football. :thumbup:

Peterson now has 2 200+ yard games rushing this season, which ties him for 3rd for most 200 yard games in one season. For the record, the career 200+ yard game record is 6, held by OJ Simpson.He's actually on pace for over 2,000 yards rushing, and is probably having the best rookie season for a RB since Eric Dickerson in 1983. Unreal.
having two 200+ games is now a rookie record for the NFL.Unless FWP runs for 300 tomm night I think I made the right move sitting him for ADP...whoo hoo!

I have always cheered for him cause I grew up near his hometown and played against him in high school plus we have mutual friends, thats fun to brag about

Let me also mention that one of my leagues gives bonuses for milestones (5 pts for every 50 yds over 100) and bonuses for long TDs. Today was AP's second time he's scored 70+ in this league. He tied the record for highest points scored by a player in a week (Lee Evans last year) with 76.5. It's almost unfair.

I'd also like to thank the owner of AP in another league that sat him to start Larry Fitzgerald. Thank you, thank you.

p.s.--I love you AP.

He sure is fun to watch. I agree, if he wasn't pulled at the goal line when Chestnuts fumbled I have no doubt he would have had 300+ and a 4th TD. The Chargers D is by no means a push over either.

Benched him for LJ in one league. Who would have thought over a 100 total yards and 2 tds would be a mistake???

Good for 53 in my other league!!!!! And have a chance at highest scoring week ever in it!!!!

I am in a keeper league where you can keep a player for three years, but none that are drafted in the first two rounds. I had the #2 overall pick and took him at 2.09 (10 man league) knowing I couldn't keep him. The guy that had the #1 overall pick and waiting on the turn = :cry: He'll NEVER be a keeper player in this league.

Seriously, how would even think to NOT start him every week. WOW
last week he had 7.44 points to lendale's 15.10. Week before he had 15.10 to Lendale's 22.6. He was facing what is supposed to be one of the best Run D's in the league and a very hot team. He also had Tarvaris Jackson starting at QB, ensuring that said hot team would key on him. There was nothing about this match-up that indicated the remotest possibility of this. Meanwhile, Lendale's been the hot hand and playing a terrible team. Seemed to make sense at the time :ptts:

People say that MBIII runs angry, Peterson runs really pissed off. :ptts:

If there was ever a poster boy for the theory.......

"Eff the rankings and follow your gut on draft day"

Adrian Peterson would be it.

:thumbup:

He helped me finally bury the friggin Tom Brady/Moss owner in my league.

They can have huge days, they ain't catching me now!

*quickly goes to check score before the FF Karma Gods smite him for bragging early!*

Users who are viewing this thread