What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Baseball Forum Pinned Thread (1 Viewer)

I listened to the Angels broadcast feed on the MLB audio app.

When Mike Trout hits a homerun, the official call is: It's Trout of here.

That's so dumb it is almost clever. 

This should be a cool moment:

Sergio Romo Signs mL Deal with Giants, Expected to Retire before Opening Day​

Veteran righty reliever Sergio Romo signed a minor-league contract with the Giants with an invitation to major-league spring training, per Andrew Baggarly of The Athletic. Per Baggarly, Romo, who turned 40 earlier this month and starred for the Giants during their run of championships in the early part of the last decade, will pitch in the Giants’ final exhibition game of the spring, at Oracle Park against the A’s, and is expected to retire before Opening Day. Romo had been unsigned since the Blue Jays released him last July and told Baggarly, “I’m not coming here to make this team . . . I like where I am in life, seeing my kids as often as I can.”

This should be a cool moment:

Sergio Romo Signs mL Deal with Giants, Expected to Retire before Opening Day​

Veteran righty reliever Sergio Romo signed a minor-league contract with the Giants with an invitation to major-league spring training, per Andrew Baggarly of The Athletic. Per Baggarly, Romo, who turned 40 earlier this month and starred for the Giants during their run of championships in the early part of the last decade, will pitch in the Giants’ final exhibition game of the spring, at Oracle Park against the A’s, and is expected to retire before Opening Day. Romo had been unsigned since the Blue Jays released him last July and told Baggarly, “I’m not coming here to make this team . . . I like where I am in life, seeing my kids as often as I can.”

Romo's farewell appearance didn't go well. It started off poorly with an automatic ball for a pitch clock violation and went downhill from there. He faced his three hitters but didn't record an out.

The vibes were good though and It probably sold some tickets.

Anybody know how to get the stick figure batter with the pitch locations in the Google pinned live score? Had it last year and I either can't remember or they removed it.

This thing on?

Just saw Daniel Vogelbach score from second on a single and it is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in a baseball game.

This thing on?

Just saw Daniel Vogelbach score from second on a single and it is probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in a baseball game.
That throw from the CF was worse than what you see in little league. It was terrible

Users who are viewing this thread