What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Baseball INJURY thread: Half your team currently on the 10 day DL (2 Viewers)

May 17, 2017 - Freddie Freeman hit on the wrist by a pitch, put on disabled list. 3 days before I flew up to Atlanta to watch him play. 

April 18, 2018 - Freddie Freeman hit on the same wrist by a pitch, x-rays in progress. Exactly 3 days before I fly to Atlanta to watch him play. 

Corey Seager :deadbanana:

I guess they can move Chris Taylor back to the infield or move **** Hernandez over.

Betts leaves after getting hit in the upper arm with an errant throw, Cespedes leaves with “hip tightness.” 

National League baseball at its finest. I took the liberty of bolding the most important words:

Matt Adams left the game tonight after taking a pitch off his hand while attempting to bunt. 

Darvish, Archer, Foltynewicz, Ray, Richards, Longoria, Acuna.  2 DL spots. #### me, at least the two Braves should be back fairly soon.  We'll see on the rest.

In Dynasty I’ve had Buxton, Acuna, and Cespedes gone since May.

Acuna is back Friday, but his ks worry me.

Buxton back any day, but he’s been awful even when healthy. 

Cespedes has apparently been moved to hospice, and his death is imminent. 

:kicksrock:  

I can't thank Gary Sanchez enough for getting hurt.  Been streaming catchers all week in a daily league and have scored more points out of the position in the last 5 days than Sanchez has gotten me in his last 4 weeks combined 

I can't thank Gary Sanchez enough for getting hurt.  Been streaming catchers all week in a daily league and have scored more points out of the position in the last 5 days than Sanchez has gotten me in his last 4 weeks combined 
Gonna have to go back to that. 

Yoenis homered, then told the media after the game he might have to have season ending surgery. He hadn’t mentioned that to the team. Oh Mets. 

Corey Dickerson left the Pirates game early. He grimaced a little after running through 1st on a groundout, it didn't look bad, and the Bucs were up big so it's very possible they were just being cautious. But they said it was hamstring discomfort. I ####### hate hamstring stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread