What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official Biden Sadness They Keep Running Him Out There and Other Issues Thread *** No Trump Posts (1 Viewer)

It’s a non issue. Anybody who who is that extreme pro guns is already a Trump supporter. 
Sure that part is just funny.

The other part about saying workers are full of #### and shushing female staffers, that's the type of stuff normal people care about.

Except on the first part, he mixed up his thoughts again, normal people have to start questioning his mental issues too. 

Sure that part is just funny.

The other part about saying workers are full of #### and shushing female staffers, that's the type of stuff normal people care about.

Except on the first part, he mixed up his thoughts again, normal people have to start questioning his mental issues too. 
Workers had nothing to do with it...their profession was not a part if that conversation...why try to make ot about something its not?

You think people care about shushing a staffer?  Ot will fall for the faux outrage because it was a female?

Workers had nothing to do with it...their profession was not a part if that conversation...why try to make ot about something its not?

You think people care about shushing a staffer?  Ot will fall for the faux outrage because it was a female?
He was touring the plant, yet you cant figure out why their profession is important.   :lmao:

Yes, it made the national news.  :lol:  They dont report on stuff they dont think is significant.  

He was touring the plant, yet you cant figure out why their profession is important.   :lmao:

Yes, it made the national news.  :lol:  They dont report on stuff they dont think is significant.  
The question was about guns...not about workers.  It wasn't about workers or all workers...it was an incorrect assertion made to him about the 2nd amendment.  No their profession is not relevant to that.

The media never reports insignificant things? Good to know you feel that way.

Now post another little laugh so we can move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big enough.  That's the line between "old" and "ancient".

Of course, Trump hasn't shown any signs of dementia like Biden, though.
Yes...outside of confusing his father with his grandfather and stating that he didn't know that people died from the flu.   :crazy:

@wideofthepost

The 180º pivot from liberals saying toxic masculinity and "the bros" is a moral crisis and "Trumpian," to outright lauding Biden threatening to assault a voter as endearing and tellin' it like it is, is breathtakingly cynical.
You can't make this stuff up.  The hypocrisy is off the charts.

The question was about guns...not about workers.  It wasn't about workers or all workers...it was an incorrect assertion made to him about the 2nd amendment.  No their profession is not relevant to that.

The media never reports insignificant things? Good to know you feel that way.

Now post another little laugh so we can move on.
Learn to read - they dont report stuff they dont think are significant. JFC dude. 

My grandfather was in great health at 74, he was in a nursing home at 78.  It is a big deal at this age.
Meh. My parents were in great health and with no mental decline at 74 and no change at 78 - there was no dropoff that I could see in those 4 years and they continued to play golf, bridge and went to Vegas a couple times a year. They were in good shape well into mid 80s.

Learn to read - they dont report stuff they dont think are significant. JFC dude. 
Thats my point dude...often we hear about fake news and media reporting insignificant things to hurt Trump...now we get this.  Seems some want things both ways.

But carry on...

Thats my point dude...often we hear about fake news and media reporting insignificant things to hurt Trump...now we get this.  Seems some want things both ways.

But carry on...
No one said anything close to what you think. Try reading it again, slower, maybe say it out load or ask someone for some help?

Indeed and if people are saying he is too old at 78 it is fair game to point out that Trump is no spring chicken either at 74.
I did not say that. I said at 78 people get tired and make mistakes.  We can talk Trump in all the Trump threads. This is the Biden thread.

I did not say that. I said at 78 people get tired and make mistakes.  We can talk Trump in all the Trump threads.
Yes, and people at 74 like Trump will be on election day also get tired and make mistakes, which he does all the time. 

Then take that to the Trump thread.  This is the Biden thread.
It is relevant to this thread when people cite Biden's age as a disqualifying factor versus Trump, which is absurd when there is only a 4 year age difference.

It is relevant to this thread when people cite Biden's age as a disqualifying factor versus Trump, which is absurd when there is only a 4 year age difference.
Not disqualifying anything.  This is the "Official Biden Gaffe Thread"   Talk and bash Trump in all the Trump threads.  This thread is about Joe.

Not disqualifying anything.  This is the "Official Biden Gaffe Thread"   Talk and bash  Trump in all the Trump threads.
I was not bashing Trump unless it is bashing him to point out this fun fact:

On election day in November

Joe Biden will be 78 years old

Donald Trump will be 74 years old.

I think a thinner 78 is better than a fatter 74. Both their ages are past their prime though. 

ETA: And like i've said before.  Biden isn't going up against Alexander Hamilton, Thomas Jefferson, William Jennings Bryan.  He's going up against Donald Trump.  In the gaffe/misspeaking/incoherent realm of politics....BOTH guys have been the Number One seed at one time or another. 

The former vice president was touring an assembly plant under construction for Fiat Chrysler, shaking hands with and praising the electrical workers union members who are building the plant. 

...Before the argument, Biden was greeted by hundreds of hooting-and-hollering IBEW members excited to meet the Democratic frontrunner.

"You're the best damn workers in the world," Biden said. "I promise you if I become your president you will never have a better friend in the White House. I'm union from, as my — I won't say what my grandfather used to say — but from belt buckle to shoe sole, man."

This seems important too:
The viral video the man mentioned appears to be a clip that has been inaccurately characterized by guns-rights groups and on social media in recent days. The clip was taken from a livestream by Beto O'Rourke, the former Texas congressman and presidential candidate who endorsed Biden last week. The video shows Biden in a restaurant with O'Rourke and Amy Sanders O'Rourke, his wife. Biden looks into the camera and praises O'Rourke for his stance on gun control and climate change, and says he will recruit him to work in his administration if elected.

"And by the way, this guy can change the face of what we're dealing with, with regard to guns, assault weapons, with regard to dealing with climate change, and I just want — I'm warning Amy, if I win, I'm coming for him," Biden says in the video. The quote has been widely misconstrued to claim Biden said, "I'm coming for them."
- This has a lot to do with Biden's reaction, his pushing back on disinformation. 

A gaffe is a dumb speaking error. By definition it is unintended. Joe Biden makes a lot of these, mostly due to his long history of being a stutterer and his efforts to control it. Meanwhile, Donald Trump almost never makes gaffes- almost everything he says that is controversial is deliberate and usually malicious. 

Why would anyone care about gaffes? How does it affect how Biden will perform as President? 

A gaffe is a dumb speaking error. By definition it is unintended. Joe Biden makes a lot of these, mostly due to his long history of being a stutterer and his efforts to control it. Meanwhile, Donald Trump almost never makes gaffes- almost everything he says that is controversial is deliberate and usually malicious. 

Why would anyone care about gaffes? How does it affect how Biden will perform as President? 
I just Googled Biden`s gaffes/lies.     

TODAY: "I think this is good for Joe. It shows he's a fighter, speaks like the common man."

NOVEMBER 4TH: "The signs were all there early in the primaries. Joe couldn't get through a sentence without losing his train of thought or insulting someone. All we had to do was nominate a lucid candidate and instead we picked a guy who has been failing at this since 1988."

Users who are viewing this thread