What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 17 Thread***no spoilers (4 Viewers)

Anyone watch last night?
Da'Vonne decided to turn that frown upside down and threw a party for the other houseguests with lemonade, ice cream and rainbows.
Like the picture in your avatar? Best episode ever? I watched the episode, just was surprised to find this thread on page 4 with no comments.
I didn't think last night's ep was that surprising. I thought that they might put up Audrey, but Meg is a reasonable choice. If Shelli and Clay are that worried about Da'Vonne in week 2, they probably won't get that far in the game methinks.

Anyone watch last night?
Da'Vonne decided to turn that frown upside down and threw a party for the other houseguests with lemonade, ice cream and rainbows.
Like the picture in your avatar? Best episode ever? I watched the episode, just was surprised to find this thread on page 4 with no comments.
I didn't think last night's ep was that surprising. I thought that they might put up Audrey, but Meg is a reasonable choice. If Shelli and Clay are that worried about Da'Vonne in week 2, they probably won't get that far in the game methinks.
I am surprised they didn't put up da vonnes closest allie up against her for 1 less vote for her. I would have put up Jason or the Asian guy up against her

Anyone watch last night?
I am surprised they didn't put up da vonnes closest allie up against her for 1 less vote for her. I would have put up Jason or the Asian guy up against her
couldn't he was on the team that won BotB

Anyone watch last night?
yeah that is right. James the Asian guy seems to be on that side, why not put him up? one less vote for day....

Anyone watch last night?
yeah that is right. James the Asian guy seems to be on that side, why not put him up? one less vote for day....
James might get voted out instead of Day. The plan is to get Day out. Meg is the best choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watch last night?
That's one of the reasons they put up Meg I believe they said.

Anyone watch last night?
That's one of the reasons they put up Meg I believe they said.
I thought meg was with shelli and clay and would vote day out regardless, my bad....

Nice play by Austin.
Seems like it. Had V do much of the work. Speaking of V, so they are about to evict Da' without ever mentioning V is a pro poker millionaire? This has to have been on the feeds, no? Not trying to spoil anything here just find it odd once again what the producers show and what they don't. If V is still truly under the radar I'd be shocked. Seeing her whip through those scenarios in the HOH room last night just shows how dangerous she is in this game.

Nice play by Austin.
Seems like it. Had V do much of the work.Speaking of V, so they are about to evict Da' without ever mentioning V is a pro poker millionaire? This has to have been on the feeds, no? Not trying to spoil anything here just find it odd once again what the producers show and what they don't. If V is still truly under the radar I'd be shocked. Seeing her whip through those scenarios in the HOH room last night just shows how dangerous she is in this game.
Apparently her poker profession was revealed, nobody cared, and therefore not deemed TV-worthy. I guess it's as if James revealed himself to be a champion bass fisherman... nobody would care.

Nice play by Austin.
Seems like it. Had V do much of the work.Speaking of V, so they are about to evict Da' without ever mentioning V is a pro poker millionaire? This has to have been on the feeds, no? Not trying to spoil anything here just find it odd once again what the producers show and what they don't. If V is still truly under the radar I'd be shocked. Seeing her whip through those scenarios in the HOH room last night just shows how dangerous she is in this game.
Apparently her poker profession was revealed, nobody cared, and therefore not deemed TV-worthy. I guess it's as if James revealed himself to be a champion bass fisherman... nobody would care.
Maybe spoof it. There had to be something to show. Anything hyped like that should at least have some closure.

Maybe spoof it. There had to be something to show. Anything hyped like that should at least have some closure.
They're already leaving out much more important things than this. I'll mention a big one from week 1 in spoilers that won't spoil any nominees or anything like that:

In week 1 there was a fight between Da' and Audrey, Da' called a housemeeting, called Audrey out and exposed her as a liar and ruined her credibility, the house flipped on Audrey and probably won't trust her again for the rest of the game. We're speculating that CBS is giving Audrey a very selective and protected edit, like Frankie got last year.

Oh, and Audrey stayed in bed pouting for 2 days after this housemeeting, good gameplay but a very bad look. If it had been Jace they'd probably have shown this meltdown she had.

Did they show it after last Thursday? I haven't seen the episodes since then, but the fight happened before the HOH comp so I figured they skipped over it.

You know, every year there's some BS where you can tell the producers meddled in the show. That "last laugh" thing....come on. When there's someone they want to save, they do everything they can to save them.

Statorama said:
You know, every year there's some BS where you can tell the producers meddled in the show. That "last laugh" thing....come on. When there's someone they want to save, they do everything they can to save them.
Yep, pretty much a joke. They tell us up front it will be #7 so they even had to feed that info to Da' to make sure she got it.

With this BB Takeover crap, there is going to be alot of this. I think they save Audrey for sure at some point.

Found it very interesting what Da' said about Audrey...she/he will coast to the end and win because nobody wants to put Audrey up due to potential backlash. Da' obviously has more knowledge than me of what is going on in there, not watching the feeds, but if that's true that's pretty weak stuff from everyone left in the house.

Da' obviously has more knowledge than me of what is going on in there, not watching the feeds, but if that's true that's pretty weak stuff from everyone left in the house.
As far as I can tell it's not true, just bitterness. Audrey wasn't a target because she is a non-threat, imo.

Even when the producers gift Da with 3 nullified votes, they can't save their drama queen.

I like when this stuff happens.

Even when the producers gift Da with 3 nullified votes, they can't save their drama queen.

Was very happy with that. I was tempted to turn it off after she got that advantage.

Da' obviously has more knowledge than me of what is going on in there, not watching the feeds, but if that's true that's pretty weak stuff from everyone left in the house.
As far as I can tell it's not true, just bitterness. Audrey wasn't a target because she is a non-threat, imo.
:goodposting:

I don't see that at all either. Even on the fan sites it's not talked about much. Day was just bitter plus she had no game, deserved to go.

Not only that I'm almost positive she was given a heads up on the twins to work with. Good feeds/show drama, terrible BB player.

Not only that I'm almost positive she was given a heads up on the twins to work with. Good feeds/show drama, terrible BB player.
Gotta love the eviction interview with Chen when she said she wouldn't change how she played.

Some people have too much pride to admit they suck.

Gotta love the eviction interview with Chen when she said she wouldn't change how she played. Some people have too much pride to admit they suck.
Thought she said she would have talked to the twins first instead of the house about the twins. She would have then had them.Also, in her 3 choices she didn't pick the most obvious vote against her...Clay. Why put yourself down 1-0 before it even starts?

Gotta love the eviction interview with Chen when she said she wouldn't change how she played. Some people have too much pride to admit they suck.
Thought she said she would have talked to the twins first instead of the house about the twins. She would have then had them.Also, in her 3 choices she didn't pick the most obvious vote against her...Clay. Why put yourself down 1-0 before it even starts?
She has tring to be tricky but the fact is she never had the votes. Her whole pitch was vote for me and by the way did I tell you I have a daughter. Never would offer people a reason to vote to keep her. People who haven't been on your side want something in return. As I said good for some drama but wasn't cut out for the game.

EYLive said:
Mile High said:
EYLive said:

yep. Talked a big game, but ultimately sucked

It seems this season has a bunch of people I just dont care about. At some point I'll have someone I want to win, but Im not seeing it just yet.

Think I'm ready to declare the twins the hottest of the bunch. Not a strong season for the women.

Think I'm ready to declare the twins the hottest of the bunch. Not a strong season for the women.
I think so too.

Meg's got something going on that works for me though. Shelli is the typical blond on the show, I can look at her.

Becky is pretty nasty. Don't care for Jackie's look. Audrey is a man. Vanessa is ok I guess, probably just cool as hell to hang out with.

I think so too.

Meg's got something going on that works for me though. Shelli is the typical blond on the show, I can look at her.

Becky is pretty nasty. Don't care for Jackie's look. Audrey is a man. Vanessa is ok I guess, probably just cool as hell to hang out with.
Well, she did get hit by a train.

Users who are viewing this thread