What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*OFFICIAL* BTTF V: Koya wants a different Carlos, Any Carlos (1 Viewer)

pitcher fatigue has a compounding and viral effect. if a pitcher plays tired, he gets shelled and his pitch counts go up because he never gets quick innings (also requires pitch count settings to be sub-optimal). So, his fatigue just keeps getting worse and worse. And this quickly spreads throughout the staff.

pitcher fatigue has a compounding and viral effect. if a pitcher plays tired, he gets shelled and his pitch counts go up because he never gets quick innings (also requires pitch count settings to be sub-optimal). So, his fatigue just keeps getting worse and worse. And this quickly spreads throughout the staff.
I am interested in your screenplay about the coming Pitcher Apocalypse. May I suggest a title:

SHELLED

TobiasFunke said:
Apparently Tyson Ross is the Madison Bumgarner of this league:

Tyson Ross, W (1-0) 100 9.0 4 0 0 0 13 0 114 0.0
If I'm going to get out of the first round I am going to need Madison Bumgarner to be the Madison Bumgarner of this league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good series, Teamo. Needed 2 in the ninth to tie up game four before Crawford delivered in the 9th.

Goin' old school with the series against Kraft. Two Founding Fathers of FBG WIS.

No rush yet, but we might wanna start thinking about next year's draft pretty soon. Maybe at least get a count of who's in. Last year's draft started February 10 iirc.

Kraft cheese final still possible.

Great series and congrats RnR. hard fought until my boys went on that late night bender before game 7.

Great series and congrats RnR. hard fought until my boys went on that late night bender before game 7.
Thank you, sir. It was not short on dramatics. Lots of fun. Congrats to you as well on a nice season.

Users who are viewing this thread