What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Delete Thread*** (2 Viewers)

'Da Guru said:
The Lion-Bears game is sold out..hard to believe.
The alternative being another fridgid w/e in the Windy City? Not that hard to justify the short trip for Bears fans.This thread just might be the 2013 GMTAN. Although we'll need more stories about sharts if it's going to have legs...

'SacramentoBob said:
'Sinn Fein said:
I don't think this is going the way the OP wanted.
Everyone in here is going to be deleted.
HA!! I already was!!!!
What's it like? Was there a white light and FBGs of old telling you to not be afraid?
Anti-climatic actually, I was expecting fireworks & rainbows (possibly a unicorn but I wasn't holding out hope). All I got was this :kicksrock:
Does not being able to read that last PM piss you off?

'SacramentoBob said:
'Sinn Fein said:
I don't think this is going the way the OP wanted.
Everyone in here is going to be deleted.
HA!! I already was!!!!
What's it like? Was there a white light and FBGs of old telling you to not be afraid?
Anti-climatic actually, I was expecting fireworks & rainbows (possibly a unicorn but I wasn't holding out hope). All I got was this :kicksrock:
Does not being able to read that last PM piss you off?
It is at the very core of my existence to someday be able to read that PM. I'm fairly certain it reads:You have been banned :ptts:

T&P,

Jhoe

It is about time we finally have an ***official*** thread for these. I think that we should just link all of the other delete threads in here and have a centralized location. Maybe we can get a mod to merge them all?

If Snogger were in here, this would be the closest thing we've had to the Test Forum since it's deletion.

'Da Guru said:
The Lion-Bears game is sold out..hard to believe.
The alternative being another fridgid w/e in the Windy City? Not that hard to justify the short trip for Bears fans.This thread just might be the 2013 GMTAN. Although we'll need more stories about sharts if it's going to have legs...
I sharted a couple weeks ago at work. Thought it would be a fart, but came out wet as can be.Waddled my ### down the hall to the bathroom. Cleaned up, and tossed my underwear in the garbage. Nearly busted burying them in the garbage can as someone walked in right as I finished.Told my wife and she asked: "Why didn't you just fold them up and put them in your pocket?" :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread