What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

12 TM PPR - Q-RR-WWW-T-F-D

1.04, 2.04, JAX-DST

for

JAX scored 22ppg, average was 17.
1.2...not giving up too much to control your own destiny in the draft...Jax D is a nice luxury but I don't know how many times I have been disappointed by a D that looked fantastic on paper going into the season...

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC - 

Josh Gordon, Kyle Rudolph, Robby Anderson, 1.10, 2.11, 4th

for

OJ Howard, Kevin White, 1.4, 2.4, 2019 1st

FFPC - 

Josh Gordon, Kyle Rudolph, Robby Anderson, 1.10, 2.11, 4th

for

OJ Howard, Kevin White, 1.4, 2.4, 2019 1st
I like the Howard side...you get a TE that has a chance to be a high quality Dynasty piece...you move up in the first round to a part of the draft where you have more control over your destiny, moving up 7 spots up in the second puts you in an area where you may get a player that unexpectedly drops and you get a real nice asset in a 2019 #1...your locker-room also just became a safer place with Anderson and Gordon moving on... 

especially living in the frozen tundra of the northeast climate .  .  .  .  .  . quite a few brain freezes this time of year.

16 team IDP 40 man rosters + taxi $65k salary cap

Team A got Jeffery, Alshon PHI WR ($6032)
    Team B got Fuller, Will HOU WR ($2453)

Team C got Jones, Aaron GBP RB;Ross, John CIN WR ($1263);Hyder, Kerry DET DE;McLeod, Rodney PHI S; Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.03;Year 2018 Draft Pick 5.03
    Team D got Gordon, Melvin LAC RB ($6240); Year 2018 Draft Pick 1.11;Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.11

The IDP's are insignificant in the second trade, 1.03 will only be about $2k salary.
At first I thought this was a four team deal which would have been hard to evaluate not knowing what each team gave up....haha

I like Team A if they are a contender now; B if rebuilding and need cap space.

I like Team C by a wide margin if you have roster space to accommodate the additions.

ETA:  I guess I hadn't looked at the thread in awhile....I went to first unread and commented not realizing it was almost a week old..hahaha

FFPC - 

Gave Carlos Hyde/Davante Adams for Tyreek Hill/2019 1st

The pick was 1.9 this year and should be competitive. 

FFPC - 

I can see it from both sides...it all really depends on what you think of Hyde...he is a player that has a decent swing in his value among many...the key for me in this would be did the guy getting Hyde have an RB unit that needed a little veteran stabilization as opposed to a little more roll of the dice...if so I would make that move even though you are giving up a solid return...

FFPC - 

I own both Adams and Hyde and would not do this trade. I’m sure I have a little bit of “owner’s blinders” on, but I’d take Adams over Hill and Hyde over the 1.09 ish next year, so I like that side by a good margin.

FFPC - 

Hill who I truly believe is a legit contender  over next few years to be the #1 WR in fantasy football.

FFPC - 

I own both Adams & Hill (Different leagues) & I would not give Hyde & Adams for Hill/2019 1st at this time.

Probably a whole lot of nuthin but 2 under radar players I like

FFPC

Gave 
Austin Ekeler, 3.3 & 4.3

Got
Keelan Cole, 19 2nd, 4.12 & 7.8

12 Team PPR:

Not involved.

Gave: 2019 2

Got: Shaheen/3.3 

Involved:

I gave: Woods/Ekeler/Burton/3.7

I got: 2.8/2019 1 (was 1.2 this year, lock top 3 next year). Woods becomes his WR1.

FFPC - 

I like Hyde as much as anyone here seems to but would still take Hill and the first. Very fair.

Qrwwftkd non ppr 14 teams

Jamaal Williams

Dede Westbrook

For

I love Sammy but would sell him for Gordon without hesitation 
I think so too but we could have a very different perspective next year and not be too surprised.

10-team PPR

Melvin Gordon, Allen Robinson, Derek Carr

for 

1.01, Case Keenum
1, but completely understand the deal. 

12 team FFPC rules

Team A gives 3.05, 5.06

Team B gives Dede Westbrook, 6.01, 6.06

Isn't he likely the new #1 in Jax?
I don't think Dede is a #1 but that's still really cheap for him.

I don't think Dede is a #1 but that's still really cheap for him.
But what I meant is that he is #1 on the depth chart, no? Not whether he will live up to the role or not. If ARob goes elsewhere and they let Hurns go, we're left with Lee, Dede and Cole. I suppose they could make a play for Watkins. 

But what I meant is that he is #1 on the depth chart, no? Not whether he will live up to the role or not. If ARob goes elsewhere and they let Hurns go, we're left with Lee, Dede and Cole. I suppose they could make a play for Watkins. 
Right. Unless Cole is that guy. 

But being one of 32 "top wr on your team" doesn't necessarily mean all that much. Especially when Bortles is your QB.

10 Team 2QB start PPR dynasty with IDP

Team A gives: Fournette/M Evans/M Foster

for 

Team B gives: Cook,Murray/Funchess/Dede Westbrook/21st and 47th picks 

Team A owns Zeke/D Lewis at RB and K Allen/J Gordon/B Cooks

Team B in rebuilding mode? 

Can start up to 5 WR’s 

for 

Can start up to 5 WR’s 
Fournette/Evans by a lot

Zeke

12 Team PPR:

Established League

I gave: Tyreek/Russell Wilson/1.9

I got: Hopkins/2.5
I can't fault it, but I wouldn't have paid it.

PPR zealots

Gave: 4.09 & 5.09

Got: Pierre Garcon

I think it's worth the roll of the dice.
That's fine. 

12 Team PPR:

Not involved.

Gave: 2019 2

Got: Shaheen/3.3 

Involved:

I gave: Woods/Ekeler/Burton/3.7

I got: 2.8/2019 1 (was 1.2 this year, lock top 3 next year). Woods becomes his WR1.
Shaheen/3.3 (sometimes you see an early 3rd go for a future 2nd alone)

Love the deal for the 1st. 

12 team FFPC rules

Team A gives 3.05, 5.06

Team B gives Dede Westbrook, 6.01, 6.06

Isn't he likely the new #1 in Jax?
Dede

for 

Can start up to 5 WR’s 
Fournette > cook, Evans >>>>> the rest. Really not close overall.

PPR zealots

Gave: 4.09 & 5.09

Got: Pierre Garcon

I think it's worth the roll of the dice.
I forget, is zealots IDP? Either way Garcon is worth it. 

12 Team PPR:

Established League

I gave: Tyreek/Russell Wilson/1.9

I got: Hopkins/2.5
If you have another top QB I get it, though I think I still prefer Hill and Wilson. Do you think Tyreek falters with Mahomes?

-OZ- said:
Fournette > cook, Evans >>>>> the rest. Really not close overall.

I forget, is zealots IDP? Either way Garcon is worth it. 

If you have another top QB I get it, though I think I still prefer Hill and Wilson. Do you think Tyreek falters with Mahomes?
No, I don’t think he falters. I love Tyreek. But I have Rodgers, Dak and Winston as well. I’ve been trying to trade a QB for 3 years and finally was able to get what I felt was fair value. I love Wilson as well but do not believe last year is sustainable. I think paying Wilson and the pick bump was a pretty small price to pay to get from Tyreek into Hopkins. 

My first trade up for Barkley, standard PPR scoring all touchdowns are 6 points. Start 1qb , 2rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 k, 1 def.

I sent 1.04, 1.05, 1.11, George Kittle and Patrick Mahomes

I receive 1.01 and Ryan Tannehill

I started last year 4 - 1 then proceeded to lose player after player and only win 1 more game all year. I really like Mahomes, but I still have Goff and Rodgers. At running back I have Mixon, Cook, Green Bay backs, and Chris Carson, at tight end I still have Hunter Henry. I think this makes me playoff team.

Users who are viewing this thread