What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (13 Viewers)

My first trade up for Barkley, standard PPR scoring all touchdowns are 6 points. Start 1qb , 2rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 k, 1 def.

I sent 1.04, 1.05, 1.11, George Kittle and Patrick Mahomes

I receive 1.01 and Ryan Tannehill

I started last year 4 - 1 then proceeded to lose player after player and only win 1 more game all year. I really like Mahomes, but I still have Goff and Rodgers. At running back I have Mixon, Cook, Green Bay backs, and Chris Carson, at tight end I still have Hunter Henry. I think this makes me playoff team.
I would take Barkley

My first trade up for Barkley, standard PPR scoring all touchdowns are 6 points. Start 1qb , 2rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 2 flex, 1 k, 1 def.

I started last year 4 - 1 then proceeded to lose player after player and only win 1 more game all year. I really like Mahomes, but I still have Goff and Rodgers. At running back I have Mixon, Cook, Green Bay backs, and Chris Carson, at tight end I still have Hunter Henry. I think this makes me playoff team.
Saquon 

Pretty big trade in standard ppr devy league

A  gave up Hill, Jeremy CIN RB;Cobb, Randall GBP WR;Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.08;

B gave up Freeman, Royce FA RB;Adams, Davante GBP WR;Davis, Corey TEN WR;

tangent: in dlf trades I am not seeing 2018 trades only 2017? what am I doing wrong; saw 2018 earlier this offseason.

A  gave up Hill, Jeremy CIN RB;Cobb, Randall GBP WR;Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR; Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.08;

tangent: in dlf trades I am not seeing 2018 trades only 2017? what am I doing wrong; saw 2018 earlier this offseason.
Hopkins

12 Team PPR: QB, 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex

I gave: Aaron Jones, ASJ, 2.10

I got: 1.10, 2,7

Figured: Mixon, Ajayi, Miller, Lewis was good enough stable and needed to clear roster space. 2 weeks ago I gave same guy 1.10, Coco, Booker for Mixon so this effectively was Coco, Aaron Jones, Booker, ASJ, 2.10 for Mixon, 2.7.

Figured: Mixon, Ajayi, Miller, Lewis was good enough stable and needed to clear roster space. 2 weeks ago I gave same guy 1.10, Coco, Booker for Mixon so this effectively was Coco, Aaron Jones, Booker, ASJ, 2.10 for Mixon, 2.7.
Would prefer your side anyway but especially so in a 1 RB start league and knowing you got plenty at RB.

I'm drawing a blank, who is Coco?

Pretty fair, could go either way depending on my plans for the team. Hop will help you win more now I think but I really like Davis long term.

1.10 rather easily.

I'll take the 1 but not a bad deal for the other side either.

12 ppr qrrwwwtfkd

gave kittle

got 2.05
It's about right either way but I think I'd take the pick, as it seems you can get the TE of your choice from this class, St. Brown, Gallup or Tate around that pick. 

10 Team 2QB start PPR dynasty with IDP

Team A gives: Fournette/M Evans/M Foster

for 

Team B gives: Cook,Murray/Funchess/Dede Westbrook/21st and 47th picks 

Team A owns Zeke/D Lewis at RB and K Allen/J Gordon/B Cooks

Team B in rebuilding mode? 

Can start up to 5 WR’s 
Fournette/Evans by a lot

Zeke
Ok so you don't really read these things do you, you just immediately go with the biggest name?  There is no second trade there he was explaining the team breakouts.  :rofl:

12 team FFPC rules

Team A gives Ingram, Landry

Team B gives Chris Thompson, Amari Cooper

Team C gives Theo Riddick

Team D gives Crabtree

12 team ppr 

Team A gets 1.1 and 2.1

Team B gets OBJ

Team B had a rough year with injuries (rbs are D Johnson and Zeke) and is very thin at wr.  He should have been a playoff team last year if it wasn't for injuries, and now  he looks like a contender with OBJ.  Team A is a mid level team looking to shuffle the deck and improve his RBs (Miller, Montgomery, Ingram, Martin)
Looks even to me

12 team ppr 

Team A gets 1.1 and 2.1

Team B gets OBJ

Team B had a rough year with injuries (rbs are D Johnson and Zeke) and is very thin at wr.  He should have been a playoff team last year if it wasn't for injuries, and now  he looks like a contender with OBJ.  Team A is a mid level team looking to shuffle the deck and improve his RBs (Miller, Montgomery, Ingram, Martin)
Fair. 

12 team ppr 

Team A gets 1.1 and 2.1

Team B gets OBJ

1.1 by a good amount

Bazinga! said:
12 team ppr 

Team A gets 1.1 and 2.1

Team B gets OBJ

As much as I love Barkley, there's no way I trade OBJ for him. NO WAY!!

Travieso said:

I am team B. This trade was the 3rd I have made. All together gave 1.01, Freeman, Cohen, and Davis for 1.04, Hopkins, Cobb and Hill. Hated trading Freeman, but still have Barkley and Chubb.

PPR dynasty. -  start  9 players  1 QB, 1-5 RBs,  1-5 WRs, 1-5 TEs, 1 def

Team A gets McCaffrey

Team B ( me) gets 1.5 & 1.13

Team B won league, has Gurley, Fournette, Hunt, McCoy at RB and has 1.3.  Only has 3 WRs, but good ones Antonio Brown, OBJ, Julio Jones, Gronk and Trey Burton ar TE.

I know McCaffrey is a PPR monster, but I don't trust him as a runner long term.

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC -

Team A Gave 1.3, 2019 2nd (late)

Team B Gave 1.4, 1.12
1.4 and 1.12...this doesn't appear to be a draft where there is a big difference between 1.3 and 1.4...could change after the draft but I would not be gambling a 1.12 on that...

PPR dynasty. -  start  9 players  1 QB, 1-5 RBs,  1-5 WRs, 1-5 TEs, 1 def

Team A gets McCaffrey

Team B ( me) gets 1.5 & 1.13

Team B won league, has Gurley, Fournette, Hunt, McCoy at RB and has 1.3.  Only has 3 WRs, but good ones Antonio Brown, OBJ, Julio Jones, Gronk and Trey Burton ar TE.

I know McCaffrey is a PPR monster, but I don't trust him as a runner long term.
I like your side of the trade.

And man, that’s one hell of a team you have there.

I like your side of the trade.

And man, that’s one hell of a team you have there.
May end up with 2 more RBs at 1.3 and 1.5.  Top 2 will be Barkley and Guice.  That still leaves Jones, Michel, and Chubb, and Penny.  I don't think a WR will get drafted until 1.6 or 1.7.

Last edited by a moderator:
May end up with 2 more RBs at 1.3 and 1.5.  Top 2 will be Barkley and Guice.  That still leaves Jones, Michel, and Chubb, and Penny.  I don't think a WR will get drafted until 1.6 or 1.7.
Scoop them up! You can afford to be picky with trades with those RB’s. You won’t have much trouble acquiring another great WR with those RB assets.

FFPC -

Team B Gave 1.4, 1.12
Guy trading up is basically sacrificing 1.12 as a hedge in case there ends up being a big difference between 1.3 and 1.4 once we know landing spots.  Kind of a toss-up, could be giving away the pick for nothing or could be moving up for much cheaper than it will cost in a couple months.

I'd probably stay at 1.4 personally but it could pay off big.

FFPC

or 

Crowder
I think the WRs available at 2.01 will be better than Crowder, and the extra roster spot during the cut window is not negligible in FFPC on top of that.

FFPC -

Team B Gave 1.4, 1.12
Looks like everyone thus far is on the camp of 1.4/1.12. I got the 1.3 in this deal as I do see a clear drop between 3 and 4 when it comes to prospect quality. I was also concerned with allowing the guy who owned 1.3 get a prospect of that quality to add to his roster - as he has the second most valuable team in the league. I will use 1.3 for a running back which was the only question keeping me from a repeat. Earlier in the off-season I dealt Howard for the 1.4, so I am essentially upgrading Howard prior to week 1 at the cost of 1.12. 

At a macro level, after seeing how little the owners with top running backs value stud WRs in a trade, I didn't want to go WR with the pick, and felt moving up from 4 to 3 ensured I wasn't pressured to go WR. If there is any league where I point to understanding your leaguemates, it's this one. I feel we after this move we are likely to repeat and still have enough depth to withstand 2-3 injuries and still have enough future capital. 

Cam
Kamara, Freeman, 1.3, Drake, Hyde
Evans, Thomas, Julio, Hill, Gordon, MBryant
Kelce, Gronk, ASJ

northern exposure said:
12 team non-ppr Zealots league:

Team A gives: Cooper Kupp WR LAR, 2018 1.10 rookie pick

Team B gives: Will Fuller WR HOU, 2018 1.11 rookie pick 
I'm so used to PPR that my initial reaction was kupp, not close. Nonppr changes that to the other side.

FFPC

or 

Crowder
Close enough but Crowder if I'm contending.

Looks like everyone thus far is on the camp of 1.4/1.12. I got the 1.3 in this deal as I do see a clear drop between 3 and 4 when it comes to prospect quality. I was also concerned with allowing the guy who owned 1.3 get a prospect of that quality to add to his roster - as he has the second most valuable team in the league. I will use 1.3 for a running back which was the only question keeping me from a repeat. Earlier in the off-season I dealt Howard for the 1.4, so I am essentially upgrading Howard prior to week 1 at the cost of 1.12. 

At a macro level, after seeing how little the owners with top running backs value stud WRs in a trade, I didn't want to go WR with the pick, and felt moving up from 4 to 3 ensured I wasn't pressured to go WR. If there is any league where I point to understanding your leaguemates, it's this one. I feel we after this move we are likely to repeat and still have enough depth to withstand 2-3 injuries and still have enough future capital. 

Cam
Kamara, Freeman, 1.3, Drake, Hyde
Evans, Thomas, Julio, Hill, Gordon, MBryant
Kelce, Gronk, ASJ
Not much difference in the quality of RB at 1.4 compared to 1.3.  After Barkley and Guice there's not much difference between Michel and Jones, and to some Penny.

14 tm PPR, superflex (Not required to start 2 QBs but we can) - made 2 deals:

1) Gave: Hilton and mid 2nd, got Cousins and mid 3rd

2) Gave: Bortles, got Marvin Jones

Team now:

Cosuins, Ryan, Flacco

Bell, Hunt, Ajayi, Clement

AJG, M.Thomas, JuJu, M.Jones, Garcon

OJ Howard, Everett

Pretty happy with my team for a 14 tm league - I have the 1.07 which I intend to use on BPA (which being a superflex may very well be a QB)..I need a TE but not too many teams are trading TEs since its a TE premium league as well (1.5 PPR)...

FFPC

Duke Johnson, 5.12, 6.07

for

Orleans Darkwa, Matt Breida, 4.02, 2019 3rd

I guess this serves mostly as a price check on Duke, who seems at least for the near-term as a binary value based on if they take Saquon at #1 or not.

Team now:

Cosuins, Ryan, Flacco

OJ Howard, Everett

Pretty happy with my team for a 14 tm league - I have the 1.07 which I intend to use on BPA (which being a superflex may very well be a QB)..I need a TE but not too many teams are trading TEs since its a TE premium league as well (1.5 PPR)...
So Bortles and Hilton for Cousins and Marvin, while dropping a round in draft?  I think I like it for you but can see both sides if someone prefers Hilton enough over Marvin.

Team now:

Cosuins, Ryan, Flacco

OJ Howard, Everett

Hmm, I own Jones & think I would give him for Hilton as well assuming Luck comes back.

Users who are viewing this thread