What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

That's theft for Goedert. Unless you think you can win this year, start shopping Kelce NOW. Ertz is gone next year and Goedert is a top 5 TE next year (maybe already now)
I am going for it -  Mahomes, CMC, Barkley, DHenry, Hopkins, Kelce - so will ride Kelce this year and maybe trade him in the offseason

I'd take just the 2nd. Cook is just gravy on top.
That's how I felt after week one. The guy actually offered Cook + 2nd + 3rd before week 1, but I had been waiting on a counter of Preston Williams + 2 + 3 (got greedy). Resent the original Cook offer and he countered with just the 2nd. Works for me. It's also superflex, so the 2nd round is a slightly better.

These last few are the same league & I am commish. Yet I send out legit offers & get rejected with no counter. I am thinking of vetoing that Bell deal. Not sure if the Burrow deal is bad enough to veto
That's a horrible veto.  Bell is on IR and looking terrible in NYJ.  Even if he gets rescued from Gase/NYJ he's losing value by the day at his age.  Vetos aren't about your butthurt feelings because you can't get anyone to trade with you.

Team one got hosed. Straight downgrades at every spot.
Hosed is a bit extreme. The other guy said it was fair. I admit I got the worst of it for value, but I’m not huge on Deebo. The longer he doesn’t play the harder it will be to move him.

Worth mentioning, it’s a 10 team 8 bench league; pretty shallow thus lowering the value for Henderson. I would have to drop either him or Gaskins anyway so I threw him because why not. The 2nd I’m getting from the worst team should be pick 11 or 12, more like a late first. 

I’m cool getting a little less value than conventional sometimes. I don’t think I got hosed tho.

16 team, IDP (start 11 def, 3-4 LBs), Dynasty

Team A got: Jonathan Taylor

Team B got: Nyheim Hines, Roquan Smith, 2021 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th

Not strictly completed, but the owner has said he’s seriously considering it and will likely pull the trigger if he has a bad week ( we have double headers each week ) 

12 team, 0.5 ppr, 9 starters - start 1QB, 2-5RB,2-5WR, 1-2TE

I get ...

Saquon Barkley 

He gets

Kooper Kupp, Justin Jefferson, 21 and 22 1sts 

this is me trying to push my chips into the centre of the table for a real contender run. Would leave me with a weekly  starting pool of approximately 

Newton/Brees/Carr

Barkley/Elliot/Jacobs/Kelley/Gaskin/Evans/Jamaal Williams/Daryl Williams/Love/Edwards 

Cooper/Chark/Thielen/Preston Williams/ Shenault/Sims/ Perriman/Desean/Isabella/G Davis/ Bowden/Reed

Ebron/Eiffert/Sternberger 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hosed is a bit extreme. The other guy said it was fair. I admit I got the worst of it for value, but I’m not huge on Deebo. The longer he doesn’t play the harder it will be to move him.

Worth mentioning, it’s a 10 team 8 bench league; pretty shallow thus lowering the value for Henderson. I would have to drop either him or Gaskins anyway so I threw him because why not. The 2nd I’m getting from the worst team should be pick 11 or 12, more like a late first. 

I’m cool getting a little less value than conventional sometimes. I don’t think I got hosed tho.
Dak to Stafford is a top 5 qb to a bottom qb1 - big drop off.  You might not be a fan of Deebo, but personally I like him more than Parker, and worst comes to worst there's not much of a gap between them.  Deebo is only going to be out the first three 3 weeks and it was clear by sf's week one performance the offense really missed him in it.  Honestly had no idea which Henderson you traded away, only one I could think of was a dt, so that didn't register to me.

If you see Parker as an upgrade on deebo the 2nd is worth the gap between a top 5 qb and a 10-15th.  I think if you value them equally, especially in a small bench league where solid streamer qbs are on the waiver, that tiny gap is worth more than a 2nd. If you're like me and value Deebo much more than Parker... You got hosed.

wgoldsph said:
Dak to Stafford is a top 5 qb to a bottom qb1 - big drop off.  You might not be a fan of Deebo, but personally I like him more than Parker, and worst comes to worst there's not much of a gap between them.  Deebo is only going to be out the first three 3 weeks and it was clear by sf's week one performance the offense really missed him in it.  Honestly had no idea which Henderson you traded away, only one I could think of was a dt, so that didn't register to me.

If you see Parker as an upgrade on deebo the 2nd is worth the gap between a top 5 qb and a 10-15th.  I think if you value them equally, especially in a small bench league where solid streamer qbs are on the waiver, that tiny gap is worth more than a 2nd. If you're like me and value Deebo much more than Parker... You got hosed.
Whatever you say pal.

14 Team - No PPR

Gave: Barkley

Got: Mixon and Conner

I am a contender that not only lost Barkley but McCaffrey and Sutton this weekend.  Maybe a knee jerk but I think I can still contend with Mahomes, Henry, Mixon, Hopkins, Lockett or Conner, Kelce  until I get McCaffrey back. Other team is 0-2 and starting a rebuild.

14 Team - No PPR

Gave: Barkley

Got: Mixon and Conner

I am a contender that not only lost Barkley but McCaffrey and Sutton this weekend.  Maybe a knee jerk but I think I can still contend with Mahomes, Henry, Mixon, Hopkins, Lockett or Conner, Kelce  until I get McCaffrey back. Other team is 0-2 and starting a rebuild.
That's not bad for Barkley in nonPPR if you think you can contend. And with that roster in 14-team I think you made the right move. Plus you'll have CMC coming back for the stretch.

Lost Campbell, Saquon and Sutton in the same league, so need to make some moves, got this done this AM. 1 QB 12 Team Full PPR

Got 1st/2nd/Irv Smith/Aiyuk - team has an OK shot of making the playoffs but I would be surprised this move puts him into the Final 4.

Traded: Juju

Lost Campbell, Saquon and Sutton in the same league, so need to make some moves, got this done this AM. 1 QB 12 Team Full PPR

Got 1st/2nd/Irv Smith/Aiyuk - team has an OK shot of making the playoffs but I would be surprised this move puts him into the Final 4.

Yikes... I need to start poaching Barkley owners other players as he prepares for a rebuild.  

Yikes... I need to start poaching Barkley owners other players as he prepares for a rebuild.  
Haha yeah. Said the same thing when Luck retired on me here too. Happens to be my high dollar dynasty. Feel I got decent value, onto moving forward w this guy and Mims. Ertz up for sale next haha.

Haha yeah. Said the same thing when Luck retired on me here too. Happens to be my high dollar dynasty. Feel I got decent value, onto moving forward w this guy and Mims. Ertz up for sale next haha.
Yeah, I wish I had more capital to try to move a couple RB's to get into the Saquon owners roster but have CMC and am currently waiting on bids to have a serviceable backup to help free up some players.  I can't remember a weekend this rough for injuries in awhile... 

Terpman22 said:

I like that haul for you. 

FFPC

I traded: Engram, Mims, Renfrow

I got: McKinnon, Fant

Engram just doesn't hold value anymore so figured I'd trade him in for Fant who looked incredible. Pretty sure I'd take Fant > Engram at this point overall too. But I have Kelce as my starter. McKinnon I needed a RB to help me compete. Didn't lose a RB, *fingers crossed*, but was pretty thin with just Taylor, Jacobs, Akers, and Gaskin. Renfrow was my drop.  

FFPC

I traded: Engram, Mims, Renfrow

I got: McKinnon, Fant

Engram just doesn't hold value anymore so figured I'd trade him in for Fant who looked incredible. Pretty sure I'd take Fant > Engram at this point overall too. But I have Kelce as my starter. McKinnon I needed a RB to help me compete. Didn't lose a RB, *fingers crossed*, but was pretty thin with just Taylor, Jacobs, Akers, and Gaskin. Renfrow was my drop.  
You won. 

Did another one this morning, not FFPC this time. 

10 team, 1QB 5WR 3RB 2TE 2Flex (1 is superflex) plus full IDP, .5ppr 

I traded: Nick Chubb

I got: Antonio Gibson, Michael Gallup, 2021 4th

Put out a couple offers to the Barkley owner who’s team is meh otherwise. One for TyHill & one for Carson. 

Woke up to the Carson deal being accepted. Was hoping for Tyreek, but I’m thin at RB, and have a fairly strong team otherwise. 

Gave: Singletary/Boyd

Rec’d: Chris Carson 

I don’t think I got a great value. But I also don’t think it’s terrible. Win-now mode, so hoping Carson stays relevant all year. The looming Penny return does vex me slightly. 

Put out a couple offers to the Barkley owner who’s team is meh otherwise. One for TyHill & one for Carson. 

Woke up to the Carson deal being accepted. Was hoping for Tyreek, but I’m thin at RB, and have a fairly strong team otherwise. 

Gave: Singletary/Boyd

Rec’d: Chris Carson 

I don’t think I got a great value. But I also don’t think it’s terrible. Win-now mode, so hoping Carson stays relevant all year. The looming Penny return does vex me slightly. 
Aaaaand just acquired Hyde for a 2022 3rd. So I have an insurance policy. :pickle:

16 team PPR

Diggs, Stefon BUF WR

Ebron, Eric PIT TE

For

Love, Bryce WAS RB

Brown, A.J. TEN WR
Brown for me by a good bit.  The irony of flipping Diggs for someone whose value is down due to an injury.

Should be any day now that Diggs picks up his annual nagging soft tissue injury and plays at 50% the rest of the year.

Two trades, separate leagues. PPR SuperFlex. Both teams with Hunt are rebuilding.

Team A gave Kareem Hunt

Team B gave Phillip Lindsay, 2021 2nd, 2023 2nd.

Team C gave Saquon Barkley

Team D gave Hunt, Brees, DeVante Parker, 2021 1st, and two 2021 3rds.

Team D still has two more 2021 1sts.

Users who are viewing this thread