What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (4 Viewers)

12 team 1QB

I’m contending and gave - ‘24 1st & ‘25 3rd

Perennial low down gave - Pickens & ‘25 2nd

WR corps now - Jefferson/Kupp/Amari/Gabe/Hodgins/Chark/Pickens/M Wilson/Thielen

12 team non PPR no superflex:
I’ve heard tales of standard leagues still existing, but I thought they were myths - old wives tales, like the chupacabra or Sasquatch.
:oldunsure:

I traded Olave straight up for Jonathan Taylor

I have Dotson/Deebo/Chark/Sutton/QJ, Dobbins/Mixon/Gibson/Perine, and now JT

I had committed to building on WRs, like the NFL is currently doing, but this one felt too strong to pass up. Loaded with 3 firsts and 4 seconds next year, and still have the 1.11 this year to work with (I have the 1.4 which I am already calling QJ) so can build up that WR core a bit more, but having JT as an anchor feels like the right move.
I have concerns about JT, but with your depth at WR, it’s probably worth the gamble.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Mahomes, Doubs, Higbee
I got Bryce Young, Howell, London, 2024 1st x2 (both middle of the road could be playoff team but might not)
Is this a rebuild or were you in need of 2nd QB? Nice get but I have imagine it was significantly harder to get a worthwhile package in place for this deal than most.
I admit I am not a “Bryce Believer” but he is set up as well as possible to succeed.
Howell & 2x1sts are good assets in return but I wonder why you made this move??

12 team PPR 1 QB best ball

Team A gets: 2024 first (late), Zamir White
Team B gets: Jahan Dotson

Context:
Team A owns Jacobs.
Team B is in the middle of a rebuild.

12 team 1QB

I am real high on Pickens so I think this is a solid deal because if he hits you won't get him for close to this...I don't understand why the second-round/third-round swap had to be included...not a smart use of that asset.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave Mahomes (60), Doubs (18), Higbee (10)
I got Bryce Young (45), Howell (25), London (30), 2024 1st x2 (60) both middle of the road could be playoff team but might not
This isn’t enough for Mahomes.
I doubt anyone could get more. On my version of the Hindery scale this is 88 Franchise Points vs 160. On Hindery's scale as is, it is 70/5/5 vs 36/12/29/27/27 or 80 vs 131. And I don't see this as a dollar for four quarters kind of a deal. This is more like a dollar for two fifty cent pieces and four more quarters.

I am pretty high on Young and London. I happen to like Howell a lot and two 1sts that could be 1.01

I also understand that this wouldn't do it for some people. Huge value win for me.

FFPC SuperFlex

I got Bryce Young, Howell, London, 2024 1st x2 (both middle of the road could be playoff team but might not)
Is this a rebuild or were you in need of 2nd QB? Nice get but I have imagine it was significantly harder to get a worthwhile package in place for this deal than most.
I admit I am not a “Bryce Believer” but he is set up as well as possible to succeed.
Neither, this is just a huge value win for me. If you add it all up it really isn't all that close.

FFPC SuperFlex

Neither, this is just a huge value win for me. If you add it all up it really isn't all that close.
I agree on value. But if it was a “win now roster” it might be a short term setback. But overall, nice package!!

12 team SF PPR IDP
Reigning champ- contender.

Gave: Kyler
Got: ‘24 1st, ‘25 1st

Who are your other QBs?
Dak and Stafford. Also have all the ARI backups.

Odd one to evaluate...I definitely do not like only having 2 QBs in a SF league...that is asking for trouble...that being said there is a good chance Murray does not play this year and has questions going forward...question...was there any opportunity to do something where you could get another QB like a Howell?

12 team 1QB

I am real high on Pickens so I think this is a solid deal because if he hits you won't get him for close to this...I don't understand why the second-round/third-round swap had to be included...not a smart use of that asset.

Probably why he’s bottom all the time. Most likely ends up being 1.08-12 and 3.08-12 for Pickens and 2.01-2.03. I always try and get some sweetener pick trade involved in a deal where I can get away with it

12 team 1QB

Probably why he’s bottom all the time. Most likely ends up being 1.08-12 and 3.08-12 for Pickens and 2.01-2.03. I always try and get some sweetener pick trade involved in a deal where I can get away with it

It is amazing how many Owners disregard the secondary part of a deal...there was absolutely no need for him to do that pick swap...as you said you don't get bad by accident,

12 team SF PPR IDP

Who are your other QBs?

Odd one to evaluate...I definitely do not like only having 2 QBs in a SF league...that is asking for trouble...that being said there is a good chance Murray does not play this year and has questions going forward...question...was there any opportunity to do something where you could get another QB like a Howell?
I actually had Howell earlier this off-season for a minute but flipped him in a deal for Stafford. I know I could use another QB, but I think I’ll be in a better position to possibly add one with two firsts each of the next 2 years. The rest of my team is pretty stacked so I think I’m in pretty good shape going into the year if my QBs stay healthy, and as teams start falling off I think I can add someone if needed.

12 team SF PPR IDP

Who are your other QBs?

I actually had Howell earlier this off-season for a minute but flipped him in a deal for Stafford. I know I could use another QB, but I think I’ll be in a better position to possibly add one with two firsts each of the next 2 years. The rest of my team is pretty stacked so I think I’m in pretty good shape going into the year if my QBs stay healthy, and as teams start falling off I think I can add someone if needed.
Will be interesting to see how it works out...zero issues moving on from Murray and with his situation you probably aren't doing any better than two #1's...do you still have the Arizona backups? You would hate to play them but they are live bodies until you can figure out a way to get another QB.

12 team SF PPR IDP

Who are your other QBs?

Will be interesting to see how it works out...zero issues moving on from Murray and with his situation you probably aren't doing any better than two #1's...do you still have the Arizona backups? You would hate to play them but they are live bodies until you can figure out a way to get another QB.
Yeah I do. And it’s SF and I’m real deep at other positions (likely have players like Evans, Kirk, Sanders on my bench), so I think I can hopefully navigate it ok.

12-team, 20-man
Q R R W W F K D
PPR, 6pt all TD's

Team A received:
Higgins + LaPorta

Team B received:
Addison + Gus Edwards (he has Dobbins)

Somewhat comically, Team A immediately dropped LaPorta for Freiermuth, and subsequently Team B dropped Hooker to grab LaPorta back.

I gave Davonte Adams, I got Mattison, James Cook, rookie wr Tillman (basically throw in). My wr are Kupp, Locket, Garrett Wilson, Juju, Addison. My rbs were non existent

12 team dynasty, SF, PPR
Team A gets: Bijan, and Trey lance.
Team B gets: Gibbs, Purdy, and a 2024 2nd.

Interesting trade...who did both teams have as QBs prior to the deal?
Team A had Dak, Fields, Howell, and Purdy (before the trade).
Team B had Murray, Watson, and Lance (before trade).

I am good with both sides because it is SF and especially since it is 12 teams...Team A caught a break with Howell becoming legit so they could go after a big fish in Bijan and you are not getting him without paying top dollar...on the flipside Team B was in a rough spot and was able to obtain a young QB that has a chance to be a legit #1 FF QB as well as limiting the Bijan damage by getting Gibbs and the #2 is a nice little add on as well...if I had to make a call I would go with Purdy, Gibbs and the #2 but I think both sides will be happy with this deal.

12 teams, 1 QB, 0.5 PPR

Team A receives: Mahommes/Pittman

Team B Receives: Olave/AJ Dillon

Trade 2

Same Team A Receives: Kyler/Ridley

Team C receives: Lawrence/Pittman

12 teams, 1 QB, 0.5 PPR

Team A receives: Mahommes/Pittman

Team B Receives: Olave/AJ Dillon

Trade 2

Same Team A Receives: Kyler/Ridley

Team C receives: Lawrence/Pittman

*I love Olave but give me Mahomes...you have now have a QB that is a threat to blow-up every week for the foreseeable future and do not have to think about the QB position outside of your backup...the fact it is only .5 PPR makes it even easier to do it

*Give me Lawrence...Kyler could be out for a year and who knows what the future holds for him...not a big fan of Pittman but while Ridley is solid, I will gladly pay that to lock down the QB position with a young stud who will only be 24 in October.

FFPC Triflex (superflex, start 3 WRs, TE premium)

Not involved.

Team A gave: Travis Kelce

Team B gave: Zay Flowers, Juwan Johnson

The startup was in July. Granted, values are always changing, but Kelce was drafted at the 3.06, Flowers at the 7.03 and Juwan at the 16.02.

(Team A offered me Kelce at 7 different times. After the second offer, I said I wasn't interested in Kelce, but he just kept offering him, except instead of increasing the offers, he kept offering less each time. The last offer was this: I give Justin Jefferson, I get Kelce, Tyquan Thornton, Rasheed Shaheed, Chase Brown.)

I’ve heard tales of standard leagues still existing, but I thought they were myths - old wives tales, like the chupacabra or Sasquatch.

I had committed to building on WRs, like the NFL is currently doing, but this one felt too strong to pass up. Loaded with 3 firsts and 4 seconds next year, and still have the 1.11 this year to work with (I have the 1.4 which I am already calling QJ) so can build up that WR core a bit more, but having JT as an anchor feels like the right move.
I have concerns about JT, but with your depth at WR, it’s probably worth the gamble.
27 year old league, dynasty since 2006. Tough to switch to superflex or even PPR when rosters have been being built per the old rules for so long, although we are considering a .5 PPR with a couple years to prepare.

JT may not pay off this season but he is only 24. He will hopfully be worth the investment at some point.

27 year old league, dynasty since 2006. Tough to switch to superflex or even PPR when rosters have been being built per the old rules for so long, although we are considering a .5 PPR with a couple years to prepare.

JT may not pay off this season but he is only 24. He will hopfully be worth the investment at some point.
Oh, I get it. I was in a 20+ year old league & some of the old timers refused to go to PPR forever. Finally, after literally a decade of cajoling it was voted in at .5 PPR, and they loved it. So we moved to full PPR the next year. They loved that too.

More scoring is a good thing - who knew?!
:doh:

Then unfortunately the league crashed and burned a few years later after we finally had it in a good place scoring-wise.

Oh, I get it. I was in a 20+ year old league & some of the old timers refused to go to PPR forever. Finally, after literally a decade of cajoling it was voted in at .5 PPR, and they loved it. So we moved to full PPR the next year. They loved that too.

Then unfortunately the league crashed and burned a few years later after we finally had it in a good place scoring-wise.
I just got back from our draft in Nashville. 27 years with pretty much the same idiots. Was an absolute blast. Every year PPR comes up. I think we all got way too hammered to deal with it this year but eventually I am sure we will make it happen. If for no other reason than so that most rankings will be relevant to our league. Barely anyone does standard rankings anymore.

I just got back from our draft in Nashville. 27 years with pretty much the same idiots. Was an absolute blast. Every year PPR comes up. I think we all got way too hammered to deal with it this year but eventually I am sure we will make it happen. If for no other reason than so that most rankings will be relevant to our league. Barely anyone does standard rankings anymore.
Protip: start the discussion in June, online.

12 team PPR

My team gave:

Jones, Charlie CIN WR - would have cut at final cuts tomorrow
Kraft, Tucker GBP TE - would have cut at final cuts tomorrow
Year 2024 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A (likely late - lost in championship game last season)
Year 2024 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (likely late - lost in championship game last season)

Other team gave:

Taylor, Jonathan IND RB

FWIW my team has Hull. Thoughts?

12 team PPR

My team gave:

Year 2024 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A (likely late - lost in championship game last season)
Year 2024 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A (likely late - lost in championship game last season)

Other team gave:

Taylor, Jonathan IND RB

So basically a late first for JT? My thought is most would make that trade to get a top back.

12 team PPR

My team gave:

Other team gave:

Taylor, Jonathan IND RB

Oof

12 team PPR

My team gave:

Other team gave:

Taylor, Jonathan IND RB

Not sure what the other guy is trying to accomplish other than trading Taylor...the fact Taylor could get traded may actually increase his value as he could be in a better situation by this afternoon...even if he isn't he is still only 24 years old and a year ago at this time he was in the conversation as the top overall Dynasty asset...the return makes zero sense to me...Jones and Kraft are throw-ins and a #1 and #2 is not enough of a return and the fact they could be late makes this deal even worse...I have seen a 1,000 deals turn out differently than I thought they would but this is one of those deals that I just don't understand what the owner is doing.

12 team PPR

My team gave:

Other team gave:

Taylor, Jonathan IND RB

Not sure what the other guy is trying to accomplish other than trading Taylor...the fact Taylor could get traded may actually increase his value as he could be in a better situation by this afternoon...even if he isn't he is still only 24 years old and a year ago at this time he was in the conversation as the top overall Dynasty asset...the return makes zero sense to me...Jones and Kraft are throw-ins and a #1 and #2 is not enough of a return and the fact they could be late makes this deal even worse...I have seen a 1,000 deals turn out differently than I thought they would but this is one of those deals that I just don't understand what the owner is doing.
Sometimes it's the trades you don't make that are the best trades.

12 team PPR

My team gave:

Other team gave:

Taylor, Jonathan IND RB

Sometimes it's the trades you don't make that are the best trades.

Agreed...although outside of winning a title trading is my favorite thing in fantasy.

Users who are viewing this thread