What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (5 Viewers)

12 team SF TE premium. Had nothing at TE at all

Gave : ‘24 2nd likely mid to late & Bellinger

For

Pat Freiermouth

Hoping Canada gone, Pickett improves etc. good start at weekend there

For

Pat Freiermouth

Why would the other guy to that in TE-premium...especially coming off the first game post-Canada where Freiermuth looked great...Bellinger is nothing more than a JAG and the pick doesn't appear to be anything too special...great deal for you in that format.

For

Pat Freiermouth

Why would the other guy to that in TE-premium...especially coming off the first game post-Canada where Freiermuth looked great...Bellinger is nothing more than a JAG and the pick doesn't appear to be anything too special...great deal for you in that format.

Well quite. This guy is unpredictable. I can offer him very good and even trades and he wholly rejects outright, yet towards end of last season I got Hurts off of him for 1.07, Trey Lance and Javonte Williams !!

I always keep dialogue open with him and offers lots of trades and am not openly trying to fleece him everytime but every so often he just accepts something that surprise me.

EG I tried to get Pollard off of him for several weeks around a month or so back with very competitive offers but his demands were mildly obscene even though he’s tanking and having him in his lineup made no sense.

For

Pat Freiermouth

Well quite. This guy is unpredictable. I can offer him very good and even trades and he wholly rejects outright, yet towards end of last season I got Hurts off of him for 1.07, Trey Lance and Javonte Williams !!

I always keep dialogue open with him and offers lots of trades and am not openly trying to fleece him everytime but every so often he just accepts something that surprise me.

EG I tried to get Pollard off of him for several weeks around a month or so back with very competitive offers but his demands were mildly obscene even though he’s tanking and having him in his lineup made no sense.

There is an Owner in one of my leagues just like that...his offers are such wildcards...he can make you an offer you wouldn't think about doing for a second and then you get one that appears lopsided in your favor...no rhyme or reason.

FFPC Triflex (superflex, start 3 WR, TE premium)

Trade deadline was Sunday, 10 minutes before kickoff.

Gave: Miles Sanders, 2024 R3 (currently 1st place)
Got: Mac Jones, 2024 R5

Basically, the guy said he'd trade Mac for picks. So the trade was a RB whose value is in the toilet, plus a dart-throw pick, for a QB whose value is in the toilet, plus a dart-throw pick. Mac scored negative points yesterday, so I guess his value is now ... in the sewer?
Why would you want Mac Jones?

Because, in general, QBs are worth more than RBs in this format, and, specifically, I'm betting Mac's offseason value (really the only consideration here, since I'm not starting him or Sanders) is going to be higher than Sanders's. No one was ever going to trade for Sanders. There are more ways for Mac's value to go up than there are for Sanders.

12 Team 1QB PPR; TE +
I am out of playoffs (Kupp & Ridley failed me)
I gave up LAR RB Kyren Williams
I received 2024 1st (late currently 1.08-1.09)

AARP trade
12 team 0.5 PPR SF 0.5 TE+

Gave: Thielen, OBJ, Conklin
Got: Mostert, Everett

Was desperate for RB help (Chubb, JT, AJones, Gus)

14 Team .. No PPR

Gave: DHenry, DDouglas

Got: JSmith-Njigba, Thielen

I have a bye locked up playoffs and have CMC, Etienne, Barkley, and JJacobs at RB. Other team is tied for last playoff spot with 3 other teams and needed RB help.

12 Team 0.5 PPR 1 QB, TE-Premium 1.0 PPR; Top 6 make Playoffs
Not involved, but I did try for JT

Team A (8-4 record; #5 Seed) Gave up IND RB J Taylor, KC TE Noah Gray + 2025 1st
Team B (low % playoffs 5-7; #8 seed) Gave up IND WR M Pittman, SF TE G Kittle, 2024 3rd

I think this is deal should not have included the 1st but a 2nd instead, but Team A needed WR & TE help. Team A still has ETN, Gibbs at RB (start 1-3)
I can see the price of building both WR & TE for playoff effort.
I see it as Team B making a clear move for 2024

IDP trade:

Team A (win now) gets: Bobby Wagner, Haason Reddick
Team B gets: De’Vondre Campbell, Jeremy Chinn, 2024 5th
This is a bad trade for Team B no matter how you look at it. Campbell is aging and isn't a future asset. Chinn has done nothing and DB's are the kickers of IDP (you can alwasy find a startable DB on waivers) and the 5th rounder is non impacting even in IDP.

Full IDP, SF, Salary/Contract ($250 or 15 players), start Q/R/R/W/W/T/SF/K/P/DL/DL/LB/LB/DB/DB/IDP Flex

Team A gives:
  • 2025 5th round pick (due to auction this equates to late 1st/early 2nd typical rookie draft value)
Team B gives:
  • Brandon Aiyuk ($10 subject to *escalation if finishes as top 15 WR)

*Escalation is WR1-5 = top 5 avg WR salary ($45), WR6-10 goes up $10, WR11-15 goes up $5

14 Team .. No PPR

Gave: DHenry, DDouglas

Got: JSmith-Njigba, Thielen

I have a bye locked up playoffs and have CMC, Etienne, Barkley, and JJacobs at RB. Other team is tied for last playoff spot with 3 other teams and needed RB help.
Dynasty? Ouch
Why ouch? I'd rather have JSN over Henry in dynasty.
Well, yeah, by a country mile

Non-ppr I am fine with that move for Henry. Outside of a few elite guys, WR’s are rarely worth much in those leagues.

Decided playoffs weren't happening this season and sold off CMC and Baker (it's superflex).

There was a LOT of interest in CMC and I ended up getting Justin Jefferson and Kirk Cousins back. Now I have JJ and Chase as WRs for the next, well, long time. Too bad my best RB left is now Javonte. Probably can contend next season though.

12 team SF TE premium

I’m on the playoff edge and making a final push to secure it as I think I can do some proper damage with Kyren back fit and a few others rounding into form. Got nothing at RB2

Received - Zack Moss

Gave - Tyler Allgeier

Hoping 2-3 weeks turns into 4-5 with Taylor. Think I got a steal here actually

12-team, 20-man, PPR, QRRWWFDK
6 pt all TD's, 0.02/pyd, 0.1/rush yd, 0.1/rec yd
5 point bonus at 300pass/150rush/150rec
7 teams make playoffs

Contender gave: Jerome Ford, mid-to-late 2024 first

Not expected to make playoffs gave: Stefon Diggs

7 teams make playoffs

Contender gave: 2x 2024 firsts (mid-to-late) ETA: oh yeah and Dalvin Cook 🤷‍♂️

Not expected to make playoffs gave: Zack Moss and Nico Collins

Last edited:
7 teams make playoffs

Contender gave: 2x 2024 firsts (mid-to-late)

Couldn't take those 1sts fast enough.
That's exactly what I thought. Would love to have been the one to make that deal.
Probably slightly unpopular opinion but I would have taken 1 1st for that package. Good on the seller for capitalizing.

7 teams make playoffs

Contender gave: 2x 2024 firsts (mid-to-late)

Couldn't take those 1sts fast enough.
That's exactly what I thought. Would love to have been the one to make that deal.
Probably slightly unpopular opinion but I would have taken 1 1st for that package. Good on the seller for capitalizing.
I definitely think that two firsts were too much but I really like Nico Collins as a dynasty asset. I see him as a top 15-20 WR moving forward as Stroud develops even more. That offense is going to put up numbers for years to come. I get why the guy gave him up for two 1sts but I wouldn't have wanted to part with Collins without a great return.

Last edited:
deep ppr league not involved:

Jaylen Warren, Demario Douglas, Hendon Hooker, Hasaan Haskins for George Pickens, Raheem Mostert, Michael Carter.

Jaylen Warren, Demario Douglas, Hendon Hooker, Hasaan Haskins for George Pickens, Raheem Mostert, Michael Carter.

Fair deal...some interesting pieces...IMO Pickens has the most upside but he is far from a definite with the Steelers QB situation...Mostert is a nice short-term pick-up who you can probably squeeze out at least another quality year...Carter is what he is but in a deep league any RB that gets some touches has some potential value...Warren and the Steelers seem to have figured him out (was surprised how many targets he is getting...also surprised he is 25) and Douglas can play and could be in a position next year with a new HC and QB where he takes things to another level...in a deep league Hooker is a nice stash...Haskins is the black sheep of this deal...if I had to choose I guess I lean towards Warren/Douglas/Hooker because it is a deep league but if it was a smaller league, I may go for Pickens upside...love these type of deals...my favorite ones are not the big ones but those middle ones that contribute to roster construction...you get these with Owners who are really into it.

Fair deal...some interesting pieces...IMO Pickens has the most upside but he is far from a definite with the Steelers QB situation...Mostert is a nice short-term pick-up who you can probably squeeze out at least another quality year...Carter is what he is but in a deep league any RB that gets some touches has some potential value...Warren and the Steelers seem to have figured him out (was surprised how many targets he is getting...also surprised he is 25) and Douglas can play and could be in a position next year with a new HC and QB where he takes things to another level...in a deep league Hooker is a nice stash...Haskins is the black sheep of this deal...if I had to choose I guess I lean towards Warren/Douglas/Hooker because it is a deep league but if it was a smaller league, I may go for Pickens upside...love these type of deals...my favorite ones are not the big ones but those middle ones that contribute to roster construction...you get these with Owners who are really into it.
I think Warren is a future superstar and I'm not that high on Pickens. Mostert has been good this year, but I don't think he has a lot of future value.

I think Warren is a future superstar and I'm not that high on Pickens. Mostert has been good this year, but I don't think he has a lot of future value.

I could see either Warren or Pickens being stars...Warren is 25 so he has some sneaky age (but low mileage although he played 5 years of college) on him while Pickens is only 22 ...Douglas is the tie-breaker for me but I have zero issues with either side.

I could see either Warren or Pickens being stars...Warren is 25 so he has some sneaky age (but low mileage although he played 5 years of college) on him while Pickens is only 22 ...Douglas is the tie-breaker for me but I have zero issues with either side.
Pretty much sums up my thoughts, especially the bolded.

Warren likely won't be free of Najee until his age 27 season and then who knows. His lack of massive wear and tear will help but that's the age I'm typically trying to get out on RB's and I just don't see them exiting from Najee until his 4th year runs out and on top of that he's about as durable as it gets so the odds of an injury bumping up Warren are lower then most. Also not for nothing but Najee is actually playing solid in his own right. This feels so so much like Zeke/Pollard-as I'm sure many have said, but Pollard's only 6 months older then Warren is right now and we are still probably waiting for 2025 for him to hopefully get to where Pollard is now with regards to usage.

I still think it's more likely then not that Pickens will be a star. But I'd lean the side getting Douglas because I think he's legit good, not sure on QB/coach and what changes will happen around him but it will likely look totally different next year, but he's a keeper and fwiw feel more confident starting him on a weekly basis then I do Pickens right now.

Mosterts a solid ROS player but Warren/Douglass feels equitable to Mostert/Pickens to me for ROS considering some of the Dolphins RB's are returning and long term this really boils down to Warren/Pop for Pickens to me and again I'd lean the side getting the two.

12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB I have been trying to deal Mixon for weeks final found a taker who is fighting for a playoff berth but has no 2nd RB this week (Patterson) with byes.

I gave up Mixon and my 2024 2nd rounder (playoff lock pick so it be 19-24)
for
a projected late 2024 1st (Not the team I traded with pick but another lock playoff team so it be 7-12)

I am loaded at RB no need for Mixon to be on my team anymore I get my matchups wrong as it is playing 4 RB's out of 7 each week so now I be picking 4 out of 6 at least.

6 pt all TD's, 1pt/50pyd, 0.1/rush yd, 0.1/rec yd
7 teams make playoffs

I gave: 2024 first (currently sits at #1, could very possibly fall to #2 or #3, maybe #4, but the original team also has an outside shot to win a weak division and then it would be #6-#12)

I got: 2024 first (basically a crapshoot anywhere from #6-#12), 2024 second (currently #15, but similar to the first I gave up, he could make the playoffs and be as low as #24) and Tee Higgins

12 team ppr. 1 qb.

Pacheco, Atwell
For
Chubb, Akers

Team getting Chubb is not competing.
Team getting Pacheco is trying to get into playoffs

12 team ppr. 1 qb.

Pacheco, Atwell
For
Chubb, Akers

Team getting Chubb is not competing.
Team getting Pacheco is trying to get into playoffs
Most likely free Pachecho
You really thinking Chubb doesn't recover or do you think he recovers and never is effective?
Betting against a full return due to significance of the injury. I have no idea what the media agenda was to try and tell us the injury was not as severe as what we all saw but it was in fact as severe as we all saw.

Believe in time he can be effective, a lesser version of himself, but the upside and time it will take to get there versus the roster drain, which I think most likely will go up to two full off-seasons and one regular season, is not worth it to me. I would go as far as to say in the smaller roster FFPC format my belief is holding onto him will prove to be a net negative, more of a roster drain then an assist to your team.

I don’t see Pickens being a star, but maybe that’s just me.

12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE 1 QB I have been trying to deal Mixon for weeks final found a taker who is fighting for a playoff berth but has no 2nd RB this week (Patterson) with byes.

I gave up Mixon and my 2024 2nd rounder (playoff lock pick so it be 19-24)
for
a projected late 2024 1st (Not the team I traded with pick but another lock playoff team so it be 7-12)

I am loaded at RB no need for Mixon to be on my team anymore I get my matchups wrong as it is playing 4 RB's out of 7 each week so now I be picking 4 out of 6 at least.
Slam dunk for you.

FFPC format private league with deadline today and so far these trades went down this morning, I'm only involved in the first one:

Gave: Early 2024 third round pick and Tucker Kraft

Got: Jerome Ford

Other deals

Davante Adams and late 2024 third for Michael Pittman

Dotson for an early 2024 second

Gave Davis and Doubs for Nico Collins

Pachecho, Downs and 2025 first for ETN, Michael Wilson and a 2025 second

There will be more in the next 30 minutes.

Made a big trade in my contract-based dynasty league today. The number in parentheses is the remaining contract term (including this year). Note that we have to start a rookie, so rookie QBs have strong value and our draft picks tend to have more value than in traditional leagues. Also, this isn't a PPR league.

I gave: 2nd round pick (locked into the #16 spot), Michael Mayer (4), and Courtland Sutton (3)

I received: Jalen Hurts (1), Bryce Young (4), CeeDee Lamb (1), and Logan Thomas (1)

Not sure it's that obvious. The three big guys all have contracts that are all up after this year. It depends how the re-signing of players/contract mechanisms work and who had what money to spend. I've found that talking about contract/cap leagues in this space isn't that useful because you need to know the amount of money people have to spend, what the other part of their rosters look like, etc.

It's like when people talk about FFPC and the roster spots scenario.

It's good for fantasy but bad for this thread that there are so many different dynasty formats to choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread