What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (7 Viewers)

I don’t know. Maybe he’s a late bloomer. He certainly has speed. 
On a pace for 100 catches and 1200 yards with Garappolo his last 5 games. 

But don't listen to me I just read roto and then post what i read there in here. 

Last edited by a moderator:
On a pace for 100 catches and 1200 yards with Garappolo his last 5 games. 

But don't listen to me I just read roto and then post what i read there in here. 
What does Roto say about the effect a healthy Garcon will have on his numbers?

You’ve convinced me, highly relevant sample size.
Honestly I don't want you to buy anybody I'm high on bro. Instead of engaging you in this petty stuff though I'll just put you on ignore. Please feel free to do the same so my posts don't bother you anymore. Good luck this year.

Honestly I don't want you to buy anybody I'm high on bro. Instead of engaging you in this petty stuff though I'll just put you on ignore. Please feel free to do the same so my posts don't bother you anymore. Good luck this year.
This seems to happen a lot to you. Probably best. :)

Gave Hyde & Lavonte David

Got Adam Thielen

Requirements: 1QB, 2RB, 4WR, 1 Flex, 1 TE, 3DL, 3LB, 3DB, 2 Flex D
Flex Scoring: .1/yard, 6/TD, .25/carry, .5/catch for RB, .75/catch for WR, 1pt Tackle
24 man roster offense, 20 IDP. 10 team dynasty league

Made back to back deals in a league today

2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5 ppr 10 team league

I gave up Goedert and a 2019 2nd

I got Michael Gallup

Then gave away Gallup

and got Josh Rosen

Gallup is literally my man crush so this was tough to do but the whole idea going in was to get Rosen who I love as well

This just went down in a league of mine and has quite a few owners upset 

14 team PPR start QRRWWTFF

Team A Gives: Zeke Elliot, Devin Funchess

Team B gives: Corey Davis, Sammy Watkins 

16 teams. Anthony Miller, Keke Coutee, Jordan Akins and a future 2/3/4 for Guice post injury.
Looking at this from a perspective of draft picks...

Team A gets: 2 second rounders (Miller and 2019 2nd), 3 third rounders (Coutee, Akins, 3rd), and a 4th for 1.02. Or even 1.7 as it seems Guice is worth a mid 1st now. I wouldn't trade a 1.7 for two 2nds and three 3rds. 

Even with Guice hurt, that's a steal. I like Miller a lot, but if Guice is as good as he seemed to be before he got hurt, and he comes back just as good... then Miller has to reach super star status for this to come out even. 

Looking at this from a perspective of draft picks...

Team A gets: 2 second rounders (Miller and 2019 2nd), 3 third rounders (Coutee, Akins, 3rd), and a 4th for 1.02. Or even 1.7 as it seems Guice is worth a mid 1st now. I wouldn't trade a 1.7 for two 2nds and three 3rds. 

Even with Guice hurt, that's a steal. I like Miller a lot, but if Guice is as good as he seemed to be before he got hurt, and he comes back just as good... then Miller has to reach super star status for this to come out even. 
Hope so. I took Miller 1.13. Guice went 1.02 but another draft of a similar league happen ed post injury and he went 1.07 i believe. 

Zeke in a landslide. Not even close.
Amazing that some one would move Zeke in a 14 team league with those positional settings without getting a true star back. My guess is one of the top teams ripped off a perennial bottom dweller by selling him on the upside of Davis and Watkins. I don't even like Funchess much, but him getting thrown in makes it even worse.

16 teams. Anthony Miller, Keke Coutee, Jordan Akins and a future 2/3/4 for Guice post injury.
And I thought I got a good deal.

Akins went undrafted in my leagues, I got him off waivers and he might end up going back there once we make cut-downs when the season starts. I like Miller and drafted him in one league with the 14th pick but I still think his upside is maybe a decent WR2.

Amazing that some one would move Zeke in a 14 team league with those positional settings without getting a true star back. My guess is one of the top teams ripped off a perennial bottom dweller by selling him on the upside of Davis and Watkins. I don't even like Funchess much, but him getting thrown in makes it even worse.
It was two brand new owners who took over orphan teams a few weeks ago.  I was willing to offer much more than that but he was never shopped before that deal went down.  

The guy who dealt Zeke also has David Johnson and a solid roster overall so he just threw away his chance at a championship 

It was two brand new owners who took over orphan teams a few weeks ago.  I was willing to offer much more than that but he was never shopped before that deal went down.  

The guy who dealt Zeke also has David Johnson and a solid roster overall so he just threw away his chance at a championship 
I agree, he blew it.  It took me awhile to get out of the 12 team mindset when I joined a 14 team league.  I'm still recovering, but I feel like I'm on a good path now.  You don't trade someone like Elliott in a 14 team league with those RB settings IMO. 

Isn't that always the case in a lop sided trade LOL.

I was assuming this guy probably had good backs and really likes davis (and is new to dynasty leagues or sucks at ff). Hell who knows, 2-3 years from now davis may be a higher value than Zeke, not likely, but it could happen I guess. 

Isn't that always the case in a lop sided trade LOL.

I was assuming this guy probably had good backs and really likes davis (and is new to dynasty leagues or sucks at ff). Hell who knows, 2-3 years from now davis may be a higher value than Zeke, not likely, but it could happen I guess. 
The bigger issue is he is likely new to 14 team leagues. Having 2 top 5 or even top 10 RBs is a huge advantage. I'm still wrapping my head around 14 teamers

Even if Corey Davis lives up to the hype, and let's say he's the next WR to enter into the top 5, I still don't like this deal.

I jumped into a 14 teamer taking over an orphan team and traded Allen Robinson, Ingram, and Tevin Coleman. I felt bad trading Robinson but I just wanted to make the team my own with my own players. Overall I felt like I got good deals and a decent base to turning the team around if my RBs hit (hoping for two future top 10 RBs)

Maybe that's how he sees this trade; him making this team his. Still... I would have made a post or messaged everyone saying that I am looking to trade Zeke. Would have probably gotten better offers. 

12-team PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex (RB/WR/TE)

After Guice injury:

Team A gives R. Freeman/D. Booker

Team B gives D. Guice/P. Barber (to RoJo owner).

12-team PPR QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex (RB/WR/TE)

After Guice injury:

Team A gives R. Freeman/D. Booker

Team B gives D. Guice/P. Barber (to RoJo owner).
This is pretty even. I'd take the guice side but there's a legit argument for drafting Royce ahead of him and a lot of people are doing it now.  

12 Team PPR- Dynasty Contract League 

$200 Cap

Team A: Carlos Hyde ($17) Nelson Agholor ($2)

Team B: 2019 1st Round Pick

Team B’s pick will likely be top 5 next year. 

I am new to a Devy Dynasty League this year and am really unsure of value of Devy picks. I own the 1.07, 1.12 and 2.12 Devy picks and our draft starts this Saturday. So if someone could point me the right direction as to a thread on here that might help or some recent trades involving Devy Draft Picks that would be awesome and thank you in advance for any help!

12 team PPR Start QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX

Christian McCaffrey

for

Davante Adams, Chase Edmonds, 2020 1st

RBs are basically impossible to acquire in this league.  The team receiving CMC will contend for title, the other side is in full rebuild

Christian McCaffrey

for

RBs are basically impossible to acquire in this league.  The team receiving CMC will contend for title, the other side is in full rebuild
What is it about your league that is different than others that makes this statement true. I could never image getting that kind of return for cmc in my leagues.

Christian McCaffrey

for

Guy getting Adams and the 1st wins this one really big, even if the 2020 is a late 1st (which I assume)

CMC is given a value if 22 on the FBG August value chart, Adams a 30. This is quite the haul. 

IMO this is a good offer for a guy like Bell, DJ, Kamara, maybe even Cook or Fournette. CMC isn't in that same category. 

12 team PPR, large rosters and large taxi squad (players drafted in rounds 2-7 can be kept on taxi up to 3 years).  1.25 ppr for TE

Gave: picks 8,15

Got: pick 3

The team getting picks 8 and 15 is in a rebuild, has the #1 pick this year, and has a lot of good picks this year with a few decent young guys on the roster

The team getting pick 3 (me) won the title last year, but could use RB depth

I was torn on this one because at 8 there will guys like Guice/Chubb or even the top WR or TE, then pick 15 probably still a good WR or TE prospect.  Not even really sure pick 3 is all that more likely to be a good player than pick 8.  But since RB was my biggest need, I made the move.

Before the NFL draft this would have looked like a landslide for pick 3, but right now I certainly can't say that.

12 team PPR, large rosters and large taxi squad (players drafted in rounds 2-7 can be kept on taxi up to 3 years).  1.25 ppr for TE

Gave: picks 8,15

Got: pick 3

The team getting picks 8 and 15 is in a rebuild, has the #1 pick this year, and has a lot of good picks this year with a few decent young guys on the roster

The team getting pick 3 (me) won the title last year, but could use RB depth

I was torn on this one because at 8 there will guys like Guice/Chubb or even the top WR or TE, then pick 15 probably still a good WR or TE prospect.  Not even really sure pick 3 is all that more likely to be a good player than pick 8.  But since RB was my biggest need, I made the move.

Before the NFL draft this would have looked like a landslide for pick 3, but right now I certainly can't say that.
I agree with everything you said. I think at this point I’d keep the picks, but can certainly see both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread