What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

Adams and JuJu are basically a wash, it just comes down to preference. But Kerryon >> Penny. 
Adams had a great year, but he's almost exactly 4 years older than JuJu and barely out performed him in his best season ever.

JuJu side insta-click.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the JuJu side (my #1 dynasty WR) by a lot and flip Kerryon for value.  All day.
Yeah.  You can make a case for Juju to be the #1 WR off the board in startup drafts.  Not sure many, if any, would make that case for Adam's.  That 4 year gap doesn't seem like much right now but it sure as heck will in like 2-3 years.  

I dont like either KJ or Penny, but I think KJ has more trade value.  Juju side easy for me regardless of my roster

I'll take the JuJu side (my #1 dynasty WR) by a lot and flip Kerryon for value.  All day.
I am much lower on juju than most. Are you not worried about what happens without a top wr on the other side?  Do you assume targets will increase enough to compensate for the focus the d will put on him? Thanks 

I am much lower on juju than most. Are you not worried about what happens without a top wr on the other side?  Do you assume targets will increase enough to compensate for the focus the d will put on him? Thanks 
He looks fantastic.  Has a HOF qb.  He is 22.  

. Are you not worried about what happens without a top wr on the other side? 
6/75/1 and 9/143/1 in two games full games without AB when he was just a rookie and 6/114 in what amounted to about 75% of the game without AB vs NE that year.

His only other game without AB he went for 5/37/1.

Sample size is not a ton,  3.75 games at best, but considering most of it he was a rookie and I"m assuming he's better now it's pretty impressive. Plus while jury is still out on James Washington I think he, Moncrief and whoever they draft are going to be enough to keep some heat off him especially when he has an elite QB who can make teams pay for ignoring them.

Nope and nope.  Dudes 22 and averaged 1250/7 the last two years.  No need to over think that.

Thats a pretty interesting deal.  I would take Gurley/Rodgers myself but with Mahomes value so high right now, and Gurleys pretty deflated I can see how this deal went down.
Almost waited because I agree with you.  Maholmes is a sell high.  Gurley is a buy low.  

But I’m intrigued by Jones this year.  

Adams had a great year, but he's almost exactly 4 years older than JuJu and barely out performed him in his best season ever.

JuJu side insta-click.
Yeah fair enough.  I would take JuJu as well, but I just meant on value they're basically valued about the same (one pick apart via startup ADP) whereas Kerryon/Penny are valued far apart (4.5 rounds apart in startup ADP).

12 team FFPC style (disbanding after 2020 jackpot season)

Team A gives Golladay, 2.09

Team B gives Ronald Jones, 1.10, 2020 1st (guessing in the middle - his team is not bad but not good, IDK)

The team moving Golladay is stacked at WR (and RB) and is just looking for some value I think. Jones will go on his taxi and he cleared a roster spot before cutting to 16 next week.

12 team FFPC style (disbanding after 2020 jackpot season)

Team A gives Golladay, 2.09

Team B gives Ronald Jones, 1.10, 2020 1st (guessing in the middle - his team is not bad but not good, IDK)

The team moving Golladay is stacked at WR (and RB) and is just looking for some value I think. Jones will go on his taxi and he cleared a roster spot before cutting to 16 next week.
I suppose I'll take the 1.10 and 2020 1st.  Jones could be an outlier. 

FFPC

Team A trades rookie draft picks 1.12,2.2, and 2.4

Team B trades rookie pick 1.1

Team B needs rebuilding picks, Team A now has 1.1, 1.6, and 1.7

FFPC

I don't think it is enough for the 1.1 and I wouldn't do it.  But this draft is pretty deep.  Those picks will be around guys like the top TE's, Isabella, Whiteside, Harris, etc. If there was a year for that deal to work out it would be this year I think.  

This is ridiculous and I'd be a pissed leaguemate.
While I agree with your initial reaction here with this particular draft it seems reasonable with no real consensus #1, at this point of the offseason. That said I’d wait a week and see if someone leaps up with a good landing spot. 

I think that Ratbone sort of hit it on the head, except a little background on the two teams involved - including present roster and owners' backgrounds and/or track record in this league would help all concerned to make a more-informed commentary.

Davis side by a large margin. Both are stuck in sub-optimal situations for the next 2 years (I guess 3 for MW), but I like Corey's talent more.
I wasn't involved in this trade, but during that rookie draft I traded up from 1.06 to 1.02 for Davis (before later trading him away). The 1.06 was WIlliams, as I expected it to be. 

That said, I think WIlliams looked better last year than Davis has, to this point. I worry about Williams' health, but actually think he's the better talent today. 

It's pretty close, but I wouldn't trade Williams for Davis where I own him. 

I don't think it is enough for the 1.1 and I wouldn't do it.  But this draft is pretty deep.  Those picks will be around guys like the top TE's, Isabella, Whiteside, Harris, etc. If there was a year for that deal to work out it would be this year I think.  
The draft may not seem as deep after the NFL draft when some of these players get buried in depth charts. The top pick may end up busting but picks in that range are probably at a 25% hit rate at best.

A little light for 1.01, but this is an odd draft where five guys could currently be the 1.01 and after the draft, another one or two could join the fray.

That's a separate issue from dropping from #1 to #12. You're not getting any of the top five guys at twelve.
The point is, if five players are interchangeable at 1.01, then the 1.01 is significantly devalued. Would I accept those three picks for the 1.05? Probably. 

The point is, if five players are interchangeable at 1.01, then the 1.01 is significantly devalued. Would I accept those three picks for the 1.05? Probably. 
Well that works if you think the top 5 guys will all land in spots that make them equally desirable.

The reality is that chances are high that at least one guy will match opportunity to talent and make him a more likely higher producer than the rest.

The #1 is more valuable than the #5 no matter what.

I think WIlliams looked better last year than Davis has, to this point. I worry about Williams' health, but actually think he's the better talent today. 

It's pretty close, but I wouldn't trade Williams for Davis where I own him. 
I think Williams can still be the player we thought he'd be coming out of Clemson. At times he looked scary good last year. And I'd happily trade away Davis for Williams at this point 

Yeah but the best pick he got back was 12.   The other guy had picks 6 and 7.  Pick 6 and the two 2nds might have been ok.  He sold light
I wouldn’t give the 6 and the 2 seconds for the first pick. Obviously things change post draft but that can change either direction. My question would be did he shop the pick and was this the best he could get. 

FFPC

I guess I don’t see this as all that bad. This is a super weird draft with no surefire studs. And, it’s very deep at WR and TE. The guy is getting 3 top 16 picks for the 1.01.

In last year’s draft, sure, horrible deal. And in probably the last four drafts, bad deal. But this draft has a different feel and vibe to it and those later picks could turn out very good.

I think that Ratbone sort of hit it on the head, except a little background on the two teams involved - including present roster and owners' backgrounds and/or track record in this league would help all concerned to make a more-informed commentary.
not sure what this will provide, but I'm not going to post Team B's team without his permission, I'm Team A,I won this league twice in the last 5 years but after an early bounce from the playoffs last year it was time to start rebuilding which I've been working on this offseason. Current roster is not deep and has holes/guys I probably will drop by week 1 but I thought this was worth it since I now have 1.1, 1.6, and 1.7 to continue the rebuild here. This wasn't a slam dunk for me to make this decision, as others have pointed out this is an odd draft year, and my team probably could have held everyone I'd have originally picked at 1.6, 1.7, 1.12, 2.2, and 2.4

Matt Ryan (ATL)

Matthew Stafford (DET)

Lamar Miller (HOU)

Austin Ekeler (LAC)

Derrius Guice (WAS)

Ito Smith (ATL)

Marquise Goodwin (SF)

Tyler Lockett (SEA)

Cooper Kupp (LA)

Michael Crabtree (BAL)

Vance McDonald (PIT)

Ricky Seals-Jones (ARI)

George Kittle (SF)

Michael Badgley (LAC)

JAC Team Defense (JAC)

But the top 5 aren't interchangeable at draft time, and those three picks for pick 5 would be fine
It’s so impressive you can see the future! Please tell us what else will happen at draft time or better yet, how these rookies will pan out years later!

Duh the guy sold low and should have gotten the 1.06 or 1.07, but the point remains that this is the least desireable 1.01 seen in ever(?)

It’s so impressive you can see the future! Please tell us what else will happen at draft time or better yet, how these rookies will pan out years later!

Duh the guy sold low and should have gotten the 1.06 or 1.07, but the point remains that this is the least desireable 1.01 seen in ever(?)
🤡

Last edited by a moderator:
agree, that's pretty bad. No pick is a lock but the 1.1 has real value any year. Last year I got Evans and Fournette for the 1.1. Not sure the value this year.

The 1.12 and seconds for the 1.1 is as bad as everyone, well most people, say it is.  Tiers will develop post-draft, just wait another week, it's not like 1.1 for 1.12 and some seconds would not have been available later.

Users who are viewing this thread