What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (9 Viewers)

It's not hard at all to see a scenario where Mixon got hurt and Evans ascended into some type of must start/difference making role.
that’s the dream. Mixon had a rare healthy year last season, and Perine is 27 and soon to be a FA.

Bourne was behind D.Smith, Higgins, Pittman, Aiyuk on my bench with David Bell, Mims, & Shenault. Felt like a good move for me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
.5 RB/1 WR/1.5 TE PPR, 16 team league

Gave:

A.Gibson, WAS

R.White, TB

Got:

T.Higgins, Cin

M.Ingram, NO

I have been wanting to move Gibson for a while and really like Higgins, it cost me White, but I also drafted B.Hall. 

Gave:

A.Gibson, WAS

R.White, TB

Got:

T.Higgins, Cin

M.Ingram, NO

I have been wanting to move Gibson for a while and really like Higgins, it cost me White, but I also drafted B.Hall. 
Likely takes a big hit to your RB depth, moving two of them in a 16 team league, but overall I love Higgins enough that I think it's probably a good trade for you as long as you've got a couple RBs left

Gave:

A.Gibson, WAS

R.White, TB

Got:

T.Higgins, Cin

M.Ingram, NO

Great deal for you. I LOVE Higgins, and I think he has a chance to produce even more this year and beyond. Bengals were 20th passing the ball, and I expect that to change for the better, with Higgins a beneficiary. I’m out on Gibson so for me this is an easy call. 

mzkp54 said:
12 team SF

Gave: Jameis

got: ‘23 1st, Kyle Philips
 Nice return on Jameis. He’s a coin flip - you might have gotten more by holding if he busted out with a big start, but then he also might come out and throw 4 TD & 8 Ints. There’s a wide spectrum of outcomes, and if that ‘23 first is potentially in the top half, you should get a nice player there. 

Dacomish said:

Gave:

A.Gibson, WAS

R.White, TB

Got:

T.Higgins, Cin

M.Ingram, NO

Great deal for you

Same 16-team SF PPR IDP TE-P 50 man roster league.

i gave: Laviska Shenault

I received: Nyheim Hines

Again; not a blockbuster, but some desperately needed depth at RB. Another move “around the edges” from depth of our rosters that helps. I’m not a Laviska guy, so I don’t mind moving him at all. 

Now I have Swift, Hall, Robinson (hurt), Hines & Evans. Feels quite a bit deeper at RB than what I had. If/when Robinson comes back, I might move one of the pieces for another need. 

Again; not a blockbuster, but some desperately needed depth at RB. Another move “around the edges” from depth of our rosters that helps. I’m not a Laviska guy, so I don’t mind moving him at all. 

Now I have Swift, Hall, Robinson (hurt), Hines & Evans. Feels quite a bit deeper at RB than what I had. If/when Robinson comes back, I might move one of the pieces for another need. 
I like it. I’ve been trying to add Hines in small deals like this 

12 Tm PPR  QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, FL

Gave: 2023 1st, 2.10

Got: Tyreek Hill

I believe the 1st will be late.

Maybe I ought to try and trade for Hill given the trade calcs. KTC says early 2024 1st and 2.10 is worth more than Hill. Feels inaccurate, but that's apparently what the market will bear. Dynasty Dominator says late 1st and 2.10 is worth more than Hill. 

I dunno about that. Sounds like trade calcs gone awry. 

Maybe I ought to try and trade for Hill given the trade calcs. KTC says early 2024 1st and 2.10 is worth more than Hill. Feels inaccurate, but that's apparently what the market will bear. Dynasty Dominator says late 1st and 2.10 is worth more than Hill. 

I disagree with the calcs on Hill’s current value. 

I disagree with the market in general on Hill’s redraft value. Seems like an overcorrection. Miami is going to force the ball to him. He’s going to be Uber productive in PPR leagues, IMO.

FWIW Back in early May,  I traded away Tyreek Hill for 2022 1.2 + 2023 1st. 

Devy TE Premium IDP Superflex (yup, crazy deep settings)

I gave : Kyzir White, Kenny Moore, DJ Uiagalelei (devy), 2023 6th

I got: Jameis Winston, Darnell Savage, 2023 8th

Watson forced my hand for a second year. Needed a QB and he needed a LB. He pushed me to include Moore and with limited good DB WW options, I pushed for Savage and led to the picks being added at the end to get it across the line. 

Huh. I like that deal for you depending on your format. At first blush, giving up Kyzir White and a CB for Jameis in a SF sounds like a really good deal. You've got an unsettled situation with Philly LBs with the drafting of Dean, so who knows if White will even be the tackle monster in Philly like he was last year in LA? He only signed a one-year deal for five million, three guaranteed. That's not a heavy investment. 

Uiagalelei is viewed as more of a developmental guy, isn't he? 

Huh. I like that deal for you depending on your format. At first blush, giving up Kyzir White and a CB for Jameis in a SF sounds like a really good deal. You've got an unsettled situation with Philly LBs with the drafting of Dean, so who knows if White will even be the tackle monster in Philly like he was last year in LA? He only signed a one-year deal for five million, three guaranteed. That's not a heavy investment. 

Uiagalelei is viewed as more of a developmental guy, isn't he? 
My QBs are Rodgers and Watson so I need to get even some short term plan of relief. Jameis is ok, but last year riding Rodgers and Big Ben won me the regular season. Annoyed Watson has me here again but is what it is.

I also have Reddick, so I was ok diversifying a tad with them both signing there, and LB is my deepest position by far to deal from. Didn’t love losing Moore too, but had to give a little to get a QB or just waste a year. 

DJU was supposed to be the next big thing but fell flat on his face last year. Maybe he turns it around, but glad to be off the roller coaster for sure. Freshman Cade Klubnik (who I own) also might push him this year if he doesn’t get it together ASAP. 

This seems fair. I prefer Laviska's upside over a capped scatback if I had the choice. But the scarcity of RB's might put the value on your side here. Glgl

Devy TE Premium IDP Superflex (yup, crazy deep settings)

I gave : Kyzir White, Kenny Moore, DJ Uiagalelei (devy), 2023 6th

I got: Jameis Winston, Darnell Savage, 2023 8th

Watson forced my hand for a second year. Needed a QB and he needed a LB. He pushed me to include Moore and with limited good DB WW options, I pushed for Savage and led to the picks being added at the end to get it across the line. 
Is there a league link? I wanna see that

This seems fair. I prefer Laviska's upside over a capped scatback if I had the choice. But the scarcity of RB's might put the value on your side here. Glgl
I’m not a Shenault guy. The team invested so much in WRs this year that I don’t think Jacksonville are Shenault guys either.

Plus he was my 7th WR, and in a 16 team league, I had only Swift, Hall & recently acquired Chris Evans at RB until Robinson comes back - IF he comes back.

Hines is likely a start-able BYE week or injury fill-in option for me. RBs are scarce in a league this size, and Viska was unlikely to ever see my starting lineup. 

12 team PPR. 1 QB.  Short bench league.

Gave: 1.04

Received: 2.05, 2023 1st (early), 2023 2nd (early)

Gave:

A.Gibson, WAS

R.White, TB

Got:

T.Higgins, Cin

M.Ingram, NO

I view this as mostly fair.  I'm not crazy high on Higgins so I'd probably lean Gibson/White but I can see both sides.  Would hate to lose one of my top picks this year along with a RB1 (maybe) for a WR2 on his own team and Ingram doesn't have a ton of dynasty value.

I view this as mostly fair.  I'm not crazy high on Higgins so I'd probably lean Gibson/White but I can see both sides.  Would hate to lose one of my top picks this year along with a RB1 (maybe) for a WR2 on his own team and Ingram doesn't have a ton of dynasty value.
Thanks, I do value Higgins higher, yes he is a "WR2" on the Bengals, but is still a top 12 dynasty WR and given Gibson's issues and the tea leaves I see with his usage it was time. Yes it cost me White, but I did also get Breece Hall this year so its not as much of a bite. Ingram was only added to balance out roster spots (2 for 2) but given the possible Kamara suspension he may be better depth this year. 

Perhaps, but I believe Higgins, even as WR2 on his own team, is worth more than Gibson, who's value is tanking.  White is the wildcard, but I would still do that trade to have Higgins over Gibson.  Higgins as a WR2 on the Bengals is worth more than most teams WR1.

Received: 2.05, 2023 1st (early), 2022 2nd (early)

Just made another trade in the same league.

Gave: Mixon, Kittle

Received: Pitts, Atlanta Defense, 2023 1st (mid), 2023 2nd (mid)
I like both of these moves.  I traded 1.05 for an early 23 2nd, a 24 1st, and a 24 3rd so you got way better value than I did.  I was a huge fan of the 1st round after 3. 

The 2nd one is pricey if you are trying to win now but worth it in the long run.  Pitts is a better dynasty asset than Kittle.  It trying to win now, Mixon is probably worth what else that was given up so this could be a rare win-win.

Continuing the rebuild. 

gave: Cook, ‘24 3rd

got: Dillon, ‘24 1st

less than I would have liked for cook, but the 23 1sts are all consolidated between rebuilding teams so I couldn’t really get a package  I liked and don’t see that changing if I waited until the season because none of the contenders have their picks. I’m up to 4 1sts and 3 3rds in ‘23 and ‘24

Received: 2.05, 2023 1st (early), 2022 2nd (early)
Assuming the bolded is a typo and that’s a 2023 early 2nd…

Just made another trade in the same league.

Gave: Mixon, Kittle

Received: Pitts, Atlanta Defense, 2023 1st (mid), 2023 2nd (mid)
so

1.04, Mixon, Kittle

for

Pitts, 2.05, 2023 early 1st, 2023 mid 1st, 2023 early 2nd,  2023 mid 2nd, ATL D

Yeah.  I love that return for a team that’s rebuilding. Quite a haul for 2 “older” players plus a 1.4 and get (what hopefully proves to be) a great young TE plus 2 1sts and 2 2nds in next years draft. Great moves. 

Assuming the bolded is a typo and that’s a 2023 early 2nd…

so

1.04, Mixon, Kittle

for

Pitts, 2.05, 2023 early 1st, 2023 mid 1st, 2023 early 2nd,  2023 mid 2nd, ATL D

Yeah.  I love that return for a team that’s rebuilding. Quite a haul for 2 “older” players plus a 1.4 and get (what hopefully proves to be) a great young TE plus 2 1sts and 2 2nds in next years draft. Great moves. 
You are correct.  It is a 2023 early second.  I edited the original post to correct that.  

Also thank you for responding to the post.  I have been trying to get out of this years draft.  I like 7 players, but overall think its a down year especially at RB, TE, and QB.

Continuing the rebuild. 

gave: Cook, ‘24 3rd

got: Dillon, ‘24 1st

less than I would have liked for cook, but the 23 1sts are all consolidated between rebuilding teams so I couldn’t really get a package  I liked and don’t see that changing if I waited until the season because none of the contenders have their picks. I’m up to 4 1sts and 3 3rds in ‘23 and ‘24
I get why you did this and I like Dillon but this just feels crazy light for Cook to me.

Users who are viewing this thread