What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (10 Viewers)

12 Team PPR

Team A receives C Kirk

Team B receives '25 1st

This is my rebuilding Team B, from the thread above, trying to flip players from trade to picks where the value makes sense.
Kirk for a first ugh. Double ugh
Yeah, but I have to wait a few years for that first. The upside is his aging team will be even worse by then.
Kirk isn't worth a first IMO. I don't care if it's 2030.

kirk is WR15 in my PPR league. I don’t see how a 1st 3 years away is anything but a fair trade for a top 15 WR. You might not value Kirk as highly, but this trade wouldn’t even put a blip on my radar as being out of balance. Especially if the team receiving Kirk is a WR2 away from a deep run. Totally fair imo.
DLF trade analyzer says Kirk is worth the 2025 #1 plus by a significant margin....So whoever got Kirk in that deal seems to have gotten a bargain.
I would rather see what else I could get for a first round pick, but I've never been a Kirk fan. Once these things get into your brain it's hard to purge it.

12 Team PPR

Team A receives C Kirk

Team B receives '25 1st

This is my rebuilding Team B, from the thread above, trying to flip players from trade to picks where the value makes sense.
Kirk for a first ugh. Double ugh
Yeah, but I have to wait a few years for that first. The upside is his aging team will be even worse by then.
Kirk isn't worth a first IMO. I don't care if it's 2030.

kirk is WR15 in my PPR league. I don’t see how a 1st 3 years away is anything but a fair trade for a top 15 WR. You might not value Kirk as highly, but this trade wouldn’t even put a blip on my radar as being out of balance. Especially if the team receiving Kirk is a WR2 away from a deep run. Totally fair imo.
DLF trade analyzer says Kirk is worth the 2025 #1 plus by a significant margin....So whoever got Kirk in that deal seems to have gotten a bargain.
I would rather see what else I could get for a first round pick, but I've never been a Kirk fan. Once these things get into your brain it's hard to purge it.
I think Kirk's a very underrated WR2, but I'm sure his opportunity is about as good as it's going to get in JAX. Next year, whether it be Ridley or someone else, the targets will be taken from him. I'm at least 2 years away from sniffing the playoffs again, and by that time he will have lost that much more value.

Moved a late 2nd for Juju.

Might be an over pay especially since he’s on a one year deal. He’ll be my WR4 but I wanted to add depth.

FFPC SuperFlex not competing:

I gave Carr
I got Dulcich, Ridder, 2023 2nd (early)
The team acquiring Carr (calling them X) made a second trade at the same moment with a different partner:

Team X gave Higgins, Diontae, Jeff WIlson
Team Z gave T Marshall, M Thomas, D Foreman, 2023 1st (late from the 1 seed)

not sure I understand either trade TBH. Imma look and see if they wanna sell anything else
I did another deal with them

I gave Breece Hall, Gabe Davis (ever heard of my love for him?)
I got 2023 1st (strong candidate for 1.01), 2023 1st (the same late one from trade above)

I like Pickens a lot, but just got offered 2 first round picks for him. 1 likely mid round and other likely late round. I don't think I like him that much.

I like Pickens a lot, but just got offered 2 first round picks for him. 1 likely mid round and other likely late round. I don't think I like him that much.
Tough one since, those who drafted him in the middle of the 1st round this year probably feel like we struck gold with his few really good performances, so to give him up so soon has got to be a gut wrencher. but I can understand anyone who thinks that They’re basically get a free late 1st in this deal (if you agree that Pickens = 1st)

Tough one since, those who drafted him in the middle of the 1st round this year probably feel like we struck gold with his few really good performances, so to give him up so soon has got to be a gut wrencher. but I can understand anyone who thinks that They’re basically get a free late 1st in this deal (if you agree that Pickens = 1st)
Our draft was a week after the NFL draft, so I got him middle of the 2nd with the 18th pick. I'm also without a first at the moment because I needed a qb badly and traded mine for Hurts.

Superflex and TE Premium, 12 team 28 man rosters (no IR slots). 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 SuperFlex, 2 FLex

After taking a very deep breath, and realizing my team is currently the 3rd worst in the league...

I traded Patrick Mahomes (ouch)

I got 3 First Round Rookie picks and Wan'Dale Robinson. If the draft was right now, those first round picks would be 1.02, 1.08, 1.10 and I still have my 1.03, 2.03, 3.03 and 4.03

Superflex and TE Premium, 12 team 28 man rosters (no IR slots). 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1 SuperFlex, 2 FLex

After taking a very deep breath, and realizing my team is currently the 3rd worst in the league...

I traded Patrick Mahomes (ouch)

I got 3 First Round Rookie picks and Wan'Dale Robinson. If the draft was right now, those first round picks would be 1.02, 1.08, 1.10 and I still have my 1.03, 2.03, 3.03 and 4.03

Who are your other QBs?

SuperFlex. Beset by injuries and a chronic QB situation, I wanted a quick re-tool for next year. Currently 2-9. Got 2 ‘23 1st rounders already and both likely top 5

Qb - Geno Smith/Lance/ Brissett/Dalton, Heinicke ( apart from Lance all off of waiver wire )

RB - Kamara/Etienne/Dobbins/Akers/Penny/Pacheco/Algieier/some others

WR - Deebo/Pittman/Gabe Davis/Lazard/Jameson Williams/Allen Robinson/Renfrow/some others

TE - Hurst/Noah Gray/Dissly/Parham/Bellinger

Traded —— Kamara for Javonte Williams and a 23 3rd

Traded —- Heinicke for 23 3rd

Traded —- Dalton for 23 4th

Get short term point getters off my team this year to help the tank and yes, Javonte Williams is a risk but 5 years younger and if he makes it back RB corps could be great

With any luck get 1 of Bryce Young/CJ Stroud

1 of Bijan Robinson/Gibbs

In rookie draft.

Last edited:
FFPC SuperFlex not involved:

Team A gave Fields, ETN
Team B gave Dak, Waddle, 2023 2nd (late)

Different FFPC SF:

I gave Hurst
I got M Gordon, 2023 3rd (early)

Different FFPC SF:

I gave Doubs, 2023 4th
I got Gesicki

FFPC 1QB:

I gave Garoppolo, 2023 5th
I got 2023 3rd (wide range)

FFPC 1QB not involved:

Team C gave Bateman, 2023 2nd (late)
Team D gave Geno

Just did this small FFPC trade:

Gave: Latavius

Got: Henderson, a 4th and a 6th.

*I have ETN, Latavius was my RB4-5 and I was light on mid round draft picks.*

FFPC SuperFlex not involved:

Team A gave Fields, ETN
Team B gave Dak, Waddle, 2023 2nd (late)

Different FFPC SF:

I gave Hurst
I got M Gordon, 2023 3rd (early)

Different FFPC SF:

I gave Doubs, 2023 4th
I got Gesicki

FFPC 1QB:

I gave Garoppolo, 2023 5th
I got 2023 3rd (wide range)

FFPC 1QB not involved:

Team C gave Bateman, 2023 2nd (late)
Team D gave Geno
Rather have Hurst

Swung two deals tonight...
-----
16 team, TE Premium, Superflex, IDP (Start 11 O, 11 D)

Team A receives - Brock Bowers + Alec Pierce
Team B receives - Michael Mayer + Brandon Joseph + Kyren Williams
-----
14 team, TE Premium, Superflex, IDP (Start 11 O, 11 F)

Team A receives - AJ Brown
Team B receives - DJ Moore, Skyy Moore, Tremaine Edmunds

FFPC 1QB (our Sharkpool League)

I gave Aiyuk
I got Mooney, Jamaal Williams, 2023 4th

currently in the 3 seed but probably the worst RB situation in my entire arsenal of teams. I like Aiyuk a bit more than Mooney but I do have Fields to stack with him so it feels right.

I gave Aiyuk

currently in the 3 seed but probably the worst RB situation in my entire arsenal of teams. I like Aiyuk a bit more than Mooney but I do have Fields to stack with him so it feels right.
Love Aiyuk as a player but feels like there is a lot up in the air for him. They did not pay Deebo all that money to not use him and I feel like the shift to get him the ball more will happen. Throw in McCaffrey and Kittle as well and it could be tough to get consistent touches in a run first offense. Next up at QB you have to assume they shift back to Lance next year which could present another set of hurdles. I took a 2024 1st for him as I think it is a good time to unload with his recent production.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave 2023 1st (late)
I got Montgomery, 2023 3rd (early)

9-2 #1 seed but nobody else behind Jacobs.
and then I followed that up with this today:

I gave Kupp/Waller/2023 3rd (early the one from trade above)
I got Kittle/Carter/Mooney

Needed that help at TE pretty bad as well.

16 team IDP PPR TE-P dynasty league.

My team (took it over this offseason) is among the top 8 in scoring, despite losing Lance & Hall. My record is 3-8. This week I was the 2nd highest scoring team. And lost to the highest scoring team. I’ve had not one, but TWO wins turn into losses on Thursday stat changes. Just one of those years. :wall:

Soon after taking over the team, i discovered that sacks for loss are rewarded preposterously in this league with distance scoring. Like, a sack for a loss could be as much as 20+ points. Unfortunately, my team didn’t really have many difference making DEs.

Playoff-bound team showed interest in a player, and after a couple back & forths, we got this deadline deal done:

I gave: Michael Pittman
I received: Kwity Paye, Darnell Mooney, 2023 5th, 2023 6th

I felt like this was a nice return on Pittman, and while I like Pittman, I don’t really see him as a WR1. And Ryan isn’t young, so the future at QB could be bleak in Indy.

I have Paye as a potential top 10 DE, and he’s only 24. And I like Mooney’s upside. The draft picks give me a couple of darts to throw in the draft, too.

Feeling pretty good going into next year.

Last edited:

I gave Aiyuk

Love Aiyuk as a player but feels like there is a lot up in the air for him. They did not pay Deebo all that money to not use him and I feel like the shift to get him the ball more will happen. Throw in McCaffrey and Kittle as well and it could be tough to get consistent touches in a run first offense. Next up at QB you have to assume they shift back to Lance next year which could present another set of hurdles. I took a 2024 1st for him as I think it is a good time to unload with his recent production.
Aiyuk is their best WR. Deebo is a great player, but he’s not better than Aiyuk as a WR.

That said, I don’t mind that deal, though Jamaal Williams is 27, which is a little long in the tooth for a RB. Short-term, solid add though who will help.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave 2023 1st (late)

Looks like you’re going for it. I respect that. Hard to lose Aiyuk but you’ve definitely given yourself a shot at the ‘ship with those acquisitions, but yeah - took on some aging assets to do it.

FFPC SuperFlex

I gave 2023 1st (late)

Looks like you’re going for it. I respect that. Hard to lose Aiyuk but you’ve definitely given yourself a shot at the ‘ship with those acquisitions, but yeah - took on some aging assets to do it.
that's a different league, the Jamaal Williams one is from a 1QB league with the Sharkpool. This series of trades above the aging asset is Kittle, who is younger than Waller.

I’m a contender and needed depth at WR and TE

Gave Mike Williams

Got Aiyuk/Knox
You slayed that deal.

Doesn’t matter what you needed, you got out of an injury prone 28 year old & landed a talented young WR & Knox. In a world of dart throw TEs, he’s one of them. lol

I like your side by a lot.

16 team IDP PPR TE-P dynasty league.

My team (took it over this offseason) is among the top 8 in scoring, despite losing Lance & Hall. My record is 3-8. This week I was the 2nd highest scoring team. And lost to the highest scoring team. I’ve had not one, but TWO wins turn into losses on Thursday stat changes. Just one of those years. :wall:

Soon after taking over the team, i discovered that sacks for loss are rewarded preposterously in this league with distance scoring. Like, a sack for a loss could be as much as 20+ points. Unfortunately, my team didn’t really have many difference making DEs.

Playoff-bound team showed interest in a player, and after a couple back & forths, we got this deadline deal done:

I gave: Michael Pittman
I received: Kwity Paye, Darnell Mooney, 2023 5th, 2023 6th

I felt like this was a nice return on Pittman, and while I like Pittman, I don’t really see him as a WR1. And Ryan isn’t young, so the future at QB could be bleak in Indy.

I have Paye as a potential top 10 DE, and he’s only 24. And I like Mooney’s upside. The draft picks give me a couple of darts to throw in the draft, too.

Feeling pretty good going into next year.
It’s sad that only @rockaction will care about this deal. :lol:

We gotta get the rest of y’all on board the IDP train. Choo chooo!
:tfp:

It’s sad that only @rockaction will care about this deal. :lol:

I read it about twenty minutes ago and thought you gave up too much but I don't know your scoring system. Kwity Paye, I believe, had bombed out last year but is having a dynamic year this year. But I haven't followed him like I should. I also missed that you picked up Mooney, because when I see Mooney, my eyes glaze over. Now that Fields is showing signs of competence, I like this deal for you.

Pittman is walking into a terrible QB situation. But I recently gave McLaurin up for similar reasons and boy am I regretting that particular player in the deal. So. . .who knows?

But I like the deal for you if sacks are around 20 points. That's absurd, really, compared to the league I'm in. But Gally will tell you that true IDP leagues weight big plays like that.

But I like the deal for you if sacks are around 20 points. That's absurd, really, compared to the league I'm in. But Gally will tell you that true IDP leagues weight big plays like that.
Yeah, my redraft has sacks comparable with TD (6)

This league has the same, but every yard lost is another 3 points, and more for different positions.

Paye has been a little bit injury prone this year, and he’s not a tackle heavy guy - but this league is sack heavy scoring, and I do see him as a future elite DE. It is only his 2nd year.

I’m a contender and needed depth at WR and TE

Gave Mike Williams

Got Aiyuk/Knox
This makes no sense to me.
When both healthy, Williams and Aiyuk are probably close to equal in value (though I’d have Aiyuk ranked higher personally) and now Mike Williams proves yet again that he can’t stay on the field after only a few minutes in a game, and someone trade Aiyuk PLUS a piece for Williams? I guess that’s what makes the world go around.

I gave Aiyuk

Aiyuk is their best WR. Deebo is a great player, but he’s not better than Aiyuk as a WR.

That said, I don’t mind that deal, though Jamaal Williams is 27, which is a little long in the tooth for a RB. Short-term, solid add though who will help.
That is the case this year, was not last year. Thing evolve and it could continue to be the case, but today does not necessarily mean it will be tomorrow. There is a lot of talent on that run first offense and I doubt Deebo continues to be as quiet as he has been.

I gave Aiyuk

That is the case this year, was not last year. Thing evolve and it could continue to be the case, but today does not necessarily mean it will be tomorrow. There is a lot of talent on that run first offense and I doubt Deebo continues to be as quiet as he has been.
Deebo isn’t as good a route runner & Niners drafted Aiyuk for that ridiculous wingspan / catch radius.

Deebo isn’t that guy. Totally different skill set. Complimentary, but definitely a “wideback” more than a WR.

I gave Aiyuk

Deebo isn’t as good a route runner & Niners drafted Aiyuk for that ridiculous wingspan / catch radius.

Deebo isn’t that guy. Totally different skill set. Complimentary, but definitely a “wideback” more than a WR.
I don’t disagree, but Deebo had 1400 yards receiving last year and they just paid him a boatload. I think it balances out more by end of year as Kyle can scheme whomever he wants to get the ball. Just a guess on my part. Long term is more concerning considering a QB change in a run first scheme.

Best ball 12 team ppr league. Sitting in 6th(last) playoff spot. I figured I would get in and get beat first round. So I needed to do something. I have lost mckissic and Gordon from my rb stable. Burkhead has been disappointing this year. I have Jacobs and Chubb

Traded 23 2nd, 23 3rd, and York PK
For Latavis Murray, and Cordelle Paterson

Figure this secures my spot and gives be a punchers chance in the playoffs. If I miss then I should be a favorite in the toilet bowl to win the 13 pick(1st) or 26(2nd), and get one of my picks back

12 Team 1 QB 0.5 PPR/TE 1.0 PPR (25 man rosters) I am in full rebuild
I gave up LAC J Palmer & NOS TE J Johnson
I received 2023 mid/late 2nd

I currently have 9 picks in 1&2 round 2023 and 5 in 2024
Both were WW acquired

FFPC 1QB not involved

Team A gave TB DEF, 2023 3rd x2
Team B gave Keenan Allen

That is definitely the cheapest I've seen Allen go. *Nobody* has been buying him anywhere for a long time now going back before last season, but this is remarkably low.

Users who are viewing this thread