What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (8 Viewers)

I have call of duty Kyler in a 1qb league and if I could get a late first, he would be off of my roster.
Superflex is a whole different story. I don’t think he’s worth a 1st in 1 QB
He is worth a first in 1QB leagues.
I don't agree with this. Not a ton of QBs are worth 1sts in 1 QB leagues. Especially a small guy, coming off a big injury, on a terrible team. Plus, he has fallen apart to end the season (during the fantasy playoffs) multiple times now for different reasons. He would have to be fully recovered for me to even come close to considering a 1st for him in 1 QB.
This used to be my line of thinking, but not anymore.
Prescott and Hurts each sold for a 1st last year. I bought Murray for 1.11 this year. Seems QB1s still have late first value in my leagues.

QBs aren't worth 1sts in 1QB leagues... until you don't have one. I refused to trade for QBs for years, and it usually did not work out well for me.

Of course that may speak more to my inability to cobble together a decent QB-by-committee.

I have call of duty Kyler in a 1qb league and if I could get a late first, he would be off of my roster.
I don't agree with this. Not a ton of QBs are worth 1sts in 1 QB leagues. Especially a small guy, coming off a big injury, on a terrible team. Plus, he has fallen apart to end the season (during the fantasy playoffs) multiple times now for different reasons. He would have to be fully recovered for me to even come close to considering a 1st for him in 1 QB.
Prescott and Hurts each sold for a 1st last year. I bought Murray for 1.11 this year. Seems QB1s still have late first value in my leagues.

QBs aren't worth 1sts in 1QB leagues... until you don't have one. I refused to trade for QBs for years, and it usually did not work out well for me.

Of course that may speak more to my inability to cobble together a decent QB-by-committee.
So you're not gonna pay any 1st for Allen, Mahomes...........

I would in a heartbeat.

14 team 1.5 TE PPR

I have traded McLaurin and Brian Robinson for Lamar Jackson (I only had Brady)
Sometimes timing is everything glad to have got this deal done before he signed with some thinking he may hold out the entire year.
You got a bargain assuming this is SF. Even if 1 QB I like it.
Why......why do you still assume SF? It's always a bad assumption

• Thanks
Reactions: Dez
14 team 1.5 TE PPR

Sometimes timing is everything glad to have got this deal done before he signed with some thinking he may hold out the entire year.
Why......why do you still assume SF? It's always a bad assumption
I’m more asking the question since OP didn’t say.

I answered for both. Sorry if my phrasing confused you. Re-read in this context and it’ll make more sense.

14 team 1.5 TE PPR

How many times do I have to say it on here ? I do not play SF I think it's dumb.

Here is a new rule on this board if someone Does not include SF into their post then assume it is a 1 QB league that is how it has been for 100 years on this forum why now does everyone assume SF when not mentioned ? I been playing since 1990 SF wasn't a thing back then I am old school I am not playing SF dynasty. I played SF in 2004-2009 in 1 high stakes site for redraft. That is it.

Here is a new rule on this board if someone Does not include SF into their post then assume it is a 1 QB league that is how it has been for 100 years on this forum why now does everyone assume SF when not mentioned ? I been playing since 1990 SF wasn't a thing back then I am old school I am not playing SF dynasty. I played SF in 2004-2009 in 1 high stakes site for redraft. That is it.
Just say the format. Everyone should - we have SF, best ball, smaller and larger teams, POR, TE-P, triflex, etc, etc. and don’t even get me started on those crazy leagues with 3 copies of every player.

People didn’t mention cars in the 1800s, but society evolved. I’m sure for a couple decades conversations were confusing because so many still used horses and carriages. :shrug:

All I play is SF for dynasty, so I tend to think like that. But I did take the time to answer for both formats. Sorry it bothered you so - maybe be happy someone cared enough to reply.:hifive:

14 team 1.5 TE PPR

How many times do I have to say it on here ? I do not play SF I think it's dumb.

I do lean toward agreeing that 1QB should be the assumption if not stated. But if you want to make sure you get specified responses, just give the specification. It's three characters long.

Is PPR assumed if you don't specify? Is 12 team assumed? What is assumed roster size? I just type it all out.

12 TM PPR QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE, Fl (RB, WR, TE)

Gave: Jacobs, London & Deebo
Got: Jefferson, 2.11, 3.11 & 2023 3rd

Projected lineup
Hebert
Taylor, Bijan
Jefferson, Lamb, DK
Fl: 1 of Jeudy, Dobbins, Diontae
JJ side, every time. Don’t care if you had to give up your spleen & left nut.

Fortunately here, it seems your trade partner was less demanding.

Nice pull.

I would in a heartbeat.
I said not a ton of QBs are worth first. Allen, Mahomes, and maybe some others are. Not Kyler Murray.

Orphan rebuild - 12 TM SF TEP - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 2 Flex

Gave A. Rodgers and G. Dulcich

Got DJ Moore and 1.12

Last edited:
Orphan rebuild - 12 TM SF TEP - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 SF, 2 Flex

Gave A. Rodgers and G. Dulcich

Got DJ Moore and 1.12
I don’t mind this deal at all. I like Moore more than most though.

Seems like a good cash-out on ARod, though ya might have been able to get more for him with a few positive training camp blurbs.

1.12 should be a decent player though, and if you’re good at QB (or don’t need one because of the rebuild) I like the deal.

I gave: 2025 3rd
I got: Minshew

ARich 1.02 here I come
I'm still torn on A-Rich. I love his upside and in my 1 QB league, I might take him in the mid-2nd over the other guys if I have the choice just because I feel like you shoot for the moon in 1 QB leagues as you only have to start 12. My QB1 in the class is Stroud but I don't like the landing spot. So in SF, I was leaning there but Houston does scare me a bit and no great targets. Before the draft I was leaning Stroud as my 1 in SF and A-Rich as my upside pick in 1 QB.

I gave: 2025 3rd
I got: Minshew

ARich 1.02 here I come
I'm still torn on A-Rich. I love his upside and in my 1 QB league, I might take him in the mid-2nd over the other guys if I have the choice just because I feel like you shoot for the moon in 1 QB leagues as you only have to start 12. My QB1 in the class is Stroud but I don't like the landing spot. So in SF, I was leaning there but Houston does scare me a bit and no great targets. Before the draft I was leaning Stroud as my 1 in SF and A-Rich as my upside pick in 1 QB.
Before the draft Stroud was my QB1

And if I’m an NFL team that needs a QB to win now I’m probably going Stroud.

In SF or 1 QB formats, ARich leapfrogged him by virtue of the INDY landing spot, and in particular the HC.

Imagine a 244 lb, 6’4” Hurts.

You have to take him as the 1st FF QB off the board.

If he was a Raider or Lion, I could see taking Young or Stroud. Not now. It’s an automatic smash pick at 1.02 for SF IMO.

I was ice cold on him initially. Then Waldman’s RSP opened my eyes a little. The landing spot clinched it for me.

This trade went down in a 14-team superflex TE-premium (2PPR for TEs). I wasn't involved.

Team A gave: 2024 1st
Team B gave: D'Andre Swift

The pick is from a team that is picking 1.03 this year, and it looks like middle-of-the-pack for 2023.

Seems like Swift is being valued at the "he's definitely getting traded to a team that makes him the starter" level.

This trade went down in a 14-team superflex TE-premium (2PPR for TEs). I wasn't involved.

The pick is from a team that is picking 1.03 this year, and it looks like middle-of-the-pack for 2023.

Seems like Swift is being valued at the "he's definitely getting traded to a team that makes him the starter" level.
That’s gotta be what the team paying that for Swift believes.

He…didn’t get a bargain.

FFPC 1QB not involved

Team A gave 1.09
Team B gave 2.04, 2.10

sigh that's gross. cue Charles Barkley turrible meme

Is Team A new to dynasty? This reeks of a new Dynasty Owner who thinks NFL draft pick trades are the same as Dynasty draft pick trades...if it isn't than it is simply inept.
no they've been in this league for at least the two years I've been in it and they are very active.

I'd want something better than 2.10 for the second piece for 1.09, but I can see talking myself into something like that with this draft. IMO the quality falls off dramatically toward the end of the first and becomes a sea of dart throws.

FFPC, 1QB

1.06, 2024 late 2nd
For
1.12, 2024 mid 1st

What are peoples feelings in the difference between 6th and 12th in this draft now that we’ve seen landing spots

FFPC, 1QB

1.06, 2024 late 2nd
For
1.12, 2024 mid 1st

What are peoples feelings in the difference between 6th and 12th in this draft now that we’ve seen landing spots

In 1 QB FFPC, I think if I don't have a top-3 pick, then I prefer picking later in the round. I can see the 1.06 being a really tough decision that I'd want to punt to later in the round. (I've got the 1.08 and 1.10 in 1 QB FFPC, and already got an offer to move up to the 1.05 and back to the 2.02. No thanks.)

1 QB FFPC

Gave: Amon-Ra St. Brown, '24 R2, '24 R2
Got: CeeDee Lamb, 2.08

Got the offer Thursday night. Sat on it to see what happened in the draft yesterday (and, honestly, kept thinking it might be pulled). Lamb is going at the 1.04 in FFPC startups, ARSB at the 1.12. Lions added pass-catchers in Gibbs and LaPorta, while Cowboys didn't really add anyone except a TE whom they probably reached for.

1 QB FFPC

Got the offer Thursday night. Sat on it to see what happened in the draft yesterday (and, honestly, kept thinking it might be pulled). Lamb is going at the 1.04 in FFPC startups, ARSB at the 1.12. Lions added pass-catchers in Gibbs and LaPorta, while Cowboys didn't really add anyone except a TE whom they probably reached for.
Damn that a a tough trade to evaluate. I have ARSB & love him like the child I never had.

but I’d probably make that deal, too at the cost of a ‘24 2nd (since you’re getting that 2.08 back)

Nice job. Surprised the Lamb shareholder went for it.

1 QB FFPC

I would prefer your side and agree with your reasoning behind it.

Same league. Again, not involved.

Team A gave: Swift, 2024 R3
Team B gave: 1.08

So the guy (who is picking 1.03 this year) gave his 2024 1st and '24 3rd for the 1.08.

Users who are viewing this thread