What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (15 Viewers)

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Team A gave: Michael Pittman, 1.07, 3.01
Team B gave: Amon-Ra St. Brown, 3.05. 4.06

Just a super annoying trade. The team that traded for ARSB now has Justin Jefferson, Ja'Marr Chase, ARSB, Tee Higgins and Deebo Samuel at WR.
Pittman & a 1st for ARSB seems like an overpay.

That’s a hell of a receiving corps even before the deal. I can’t imagine why that team was looking for a WR.

Same team just offered Deebo Samuel and Tee Higgins to me for Lamb, I guess in a somewhat weak attempt to have a starting lineup with the four most valuable WRs in dynasty.
With age a consideration I would certainly not make that move as the lamb shareholder.

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Just a super annoying trade. The team that traded for ARSB now has Justin Jefferson, Ja'Marr Chase, ARSB, Tee Higgins and Deebo Samuel at WR.
Pittman & a 1st for ARSB seems like an overpay.

That’s a hell of a receiving corps even before the deal. I can’t imagine why that team was looking for a WR.

Same team just offered Deebo Samuel and Tee Higgins to me for Lamb, I guess in a somewhat weak attempt to have a starting lineup with the four most valuable WRs in dynasty.
Counter with Lamb for Jefferson & Chase?

Also posted in the Marvin Mims thread:

1 QB FFPC

Gave: Marvin Mims
Got: 2.03

I made this offer to the other guy 10 days ago. He rejected. After the Jeudy trade, he sent the same offer back to me, I accepted. Took Mims at 2.02 last year, so this is essentially a do-over.

FFPC Superflex Triflex

Gave: Marvin Mims
Got: 2.09

I think I sent a half dozen offers trying to either trade Mims for a R2 or to try to move up in round 2. This one was accepted.

Minor trade I just made with the Swift owner;

Gave - Khalil Herbert, 3.12
Got - 2.10

I needed to either consolidate assets, drop players pre-draft or lose draft picks (or some combo of that). Still have to free up 2 spots or lose my last 2 picks.

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Interesting one as others have noted. The team receiving ARSB should look to move Higgins (or maybe wait if his value is deflated) for other needs or draft pick(s).

14 team standard, start 9.

Gave - 1.04, 2.05, 25 3rd, 26 3rd, Quentin Johnston, Cole Kmet

Got - Breece Hall.

My team needed RB. Still have 1.01, 1.03,1.10 and two early 2nds. Premium pieces make the difference.

Other manager is in a mini rebuild taking over an orphan.

Got - Breece Hall.

My team needed RB. Still have 1.01, 1.03,1.10 and two early 2nds. Premium pieces make the difference.

I like it for Hall. If trading for a RB, he’s one to target for sure.

Got - Breece Hall.

Standard as in no ppr? If so, that trade wouldn’t even make sense even if it was the 1.01. I’d be protesting that if I was in that league.

Got - Breece Hall.

Wow - that’s cheap. I’m in a similar league (14-team, non-PPR) and have offered two top 8 picks and an early 2nd and also Jaylen Warren, the 8, 2.8 and 2025 1st and told not even in the ballpark.

Puny trades, both went down last night and were sadly my first two trades of the year, different leagues and one of the leagues was soon followed by activity that was not me, and much more interesting, which I'll post next but here are my deals. All trades are standard one QB FFPC.

Gave: Keaton Mitchell
Got: 3.6

Picked up Keaton on a few teams, plan is to keep him on the others, but no room here and already planning to carry 6 RB's among my final 14 position keepers.

Gave: Darnell Mooney (who I picked up on the last waiver run of the year as a potential stash)
Got: 3.4

Did not have a third, had no plans to keep Mooney.

And after I did the Mooney trade that owner did two other trades, none with me, which I think people will find a lot more interesting, one of the trades I thought was really bad for him, probably easy to guess which one. ETA-also FFPC,so TEP.

Gave: 2.4 and 4.4
Got: Rhamondre and Zach Moss

And a real blockbuster:

Gave: 1.4, Tee Higgins and Mostert
Got: Derrick Henry, Mike Evans, Joe Burrow, 3.8 and 4.2.

Last edited:
FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Team A gave: Lamar Jackson
Team B gave: 1.05

If the top 4 rookies in 1 QB are Harrison, Nabers, Bowers and Odunze, then I guess this is Lamar for Caleb Williams? That's assuming that someone would even take a QB that early. I think I'd still rather have Lamar.

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

If the top 4 rookies in 1 QB are Harrison, Nabers, Bowers and Odunze, then I guess this is Lamar for Caleb Williams? That's assuming that someone would even take a QB that early. I think I'd still rather have Lamar.
No idea what the Ljax owner is thinking here. Terrible.

And after I did the Mooney trade that owner did two other trades, none with me, which I think people will find a lot more interesting, one of the trades I thought was really bad for him, probably easy to guess which one.

And a real blockbuster:

I assume you don't like the first trade and neither do I. He paid last year mid-season prices on those RB's and got them in a much better spot this year, barring any movement in the draft.

Neither of these trades is particularly good - guy ended up moving Higgins, who could be a problem. Mostert, who should be in a significant time share with Achane and the uncertainty of 1.4 (likely Odunze or a QB) for studs. It should lead to a big push to the championship game this year.

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Terrible to me, I'd rather have Lamar then Caleb, but none of them for pick 5.

And after I did the Mooney trade that owner did two other trades, none with me, which I think people will find a lot more interesting, one of the trades I thought was really bad for him, probably easy to guess which one.

And a real blockbuster:

I'd pay way more than that just for Rhamondre.

And a real blockbuster:

I assume you don't like the first trade and neither do I. He paid last year mid-season prices on those RB's and got them in a much better spot this year, barring any movement in the draft.

Neither of these trades is particularly good - guy ended up moving Higgins, who could be a problem. Mostert, who should be in a significant time share with Achane and the uncertainty of 1.4 (likely Odunze or a QB) for studs. It should lead to a big push to the championship game this year.
No actually, I like the first trade.

The second trade was god awful to me.

12-team, 20-man, Q RR WW F K D, PPR

Team A received: Mike Williams
Team B received: Amari Cooper + 2.09

Felt like the pick was on the wrong side, but who knows what these guys will do going forward.

Felt like the pick was on the wrong side, but who knows what these guys will do going forward.
Same feeling…give me Coop with the pick on the other side….pretty easily
Guess he's hoping with Mike's release that he ends up in KC or something and commands the most targets.

Same feeling…give me Coop with the pick on the other side….pretty easily
Guess he's hoping with Mike's release that he ends up in KC or something and commands the most targets.
Even in the KC offense, I am not sure with how Pat spreads it around it creates a big FF boom for Williams. Also taking in account he he is a big turning 30 soon and coming off a major injury. Coop can make it happen pretty much anywhere imo.

Puny trades, both went down last night and were sadly my first two trades of the year, different leagues and one of the leagues was soon followed by activity that was not me, and much more interesting, which I'll post next but here are my deals. All trades are standard one QB FFPC.

Picked up Keaton on a few teams, plan is to keep him on the others, but no room here and already planning to carry 6 RB's among my final 14 position keepers.

Gave: Darnell Mooney (who I picked up on the last waiver run of the year as a potential stash)

I would not give up Mitchell for anywhere close to that, and I would snap someone's hand off if they offered me that for Mooney, so I guess one out of two isn't bad?

I would not give up Mitchell for anywhere close to that, and I would snap someone's hand off if they offered me that for Mooney, so I guess one out of two isn't bad?
Well enough but my other option on Mitchell was to cut him and get nothing. This seems better.

Well enough but my other option on Mitchell was to cut him and get nothing. This seems better.

I mean if it is a really shallow league and you need to make the cuts, I can partially understand it and I'm glad you have a really good roster, it just looks like bad value to me

And a real blockbuster:

The Stevenson/Moss get is fantastic...no clue what the guy getting the picks is thinking...both RBs have some very nice upside and at the least are quality depth...this is a very bad trade the more I look at it...if the guy getting the Henry side is close and the other guy is resetting I don't really have an issue with either side of the other one...adding Henry-Evans-Burrows is some serious fire-power and could easily put a good team over the top...the side getting the 1.4 and Higgins gets younger and if that is the goal I would have liked to see a different third piece rather than Mostert...he is giving up enough that he should have been able to accomplish that.

The #2.9 going that way is really odd...Cooper for Williams is already a win for the Cooper-side...no clue how the #2.9 even gets involved here.
I've made several attempts to get his 2.09 too 😅 Maybe not "great" offers, but decent. Come on, man.

And a real blockbuster:

The Stevenson/Moss get is fantastic...no clue what the guy getting the picks is thinking...both RBs have some very nice upside and at the least are quality depth...this is a very bad trade the more I look at it...if the guy getting the Henry side is close and the other guy is resetting I don't really have an issue with either side of the other one...adding Henry-Evans-Burrows is some serious fire-power and could easily put a good team over the top...the side getting the 1.4 and Higgins gets younger and if that is the goal I would have liked to see a different third piece rather than Mostert...he is giving up enough that he should have been able to accomplish that..

The trade essentially giving up Bowers in a TE premium format or one of the big 3 WR's runs counter to every way I have or will ever manage my fantasy teams. If I'm going to pay to get that much older, for players whose value is close to year to year and will likely expire for all intents and purposes in two years, I need to get exponentially better and to me this is not that, I won't even be surprised if they got worse, espeically in the second half of the season.

I did not want to bog down my post with to much details but the trade, along with the two RB's, does NOT make the team a viable contender. Borderline playoff team at best. Josh Allen was their only asset of real value they kept, which only makes getting Burrow back as a major piece odd. They even have Goff if they wanted to keep him. I should mention it's a new owner who just bought the team, I would not at all be surprised to learn he thought he was in a SF league. His roster is so bleak that when I saw he was trading for older players I went to try and see if Kelce made sense to offer him. He would, since his TE1 is Schultz and no real #2. However I did not see a thing I wanted, for sure don't want to turn Kelce into Evans or Henry, would have jumped at the 1.4 however and I'm a contender who has enjoyed muliple years of the Mahomes/Kelce duo.

The team giving up Rhamondre, when you know the roster, it's even harder to see their rationale. His WR's are spectacular. Chase, JJ, Wilson and Olave as the headliners. He's got Taylor at RB1. Spears his his RB2 and maybe he's going to be better then Rhamondre next year but if I ran that team, I'd prefer to build up a stable of RBs' around those excellendt WR's instead of getting those picks in a WR rich draft. But I'm not nearly as down on that trade as the other one for the other team but most in here seem to see it like you, they seem more down on this trade then the other one. Not I, not close.

And a real blockbuster:

The Stevenson/Moss get is fantastic...no clue what the guy getting the picks is thinking...both RBs have some very nice upside and at the least are quality depth...this is a very bad trade the more I look at it...if the guy getting the Henry side is close and the other guy is resetting I don't really have an issue with either side of the other one...adding Henry-Evans-Burrows is some serious fire-power and could easily put a good team over the top...the side getting the 1.4 and Higgins gets younger and if that is the goal I would have liked to see a different third piece rather than Mostert...he is giving up enough that he should have been able to accomplish that..

The trade essentially giving up Bowers in a TE premium format or one of the big 3 WR's runs counter to every way I have or will ever manage my fantasy teams. If I'm going to pay to get that much older, for players whose value is close to year to year and will likely expire for all intents and purposes in two years, I need to get exponentially better and to me this is not that, I won't even be surprised if they got worse, espeically in the second half of the season.

I did not want to bog down my post with to much details but the trade, along with the two RB's, does NOT make the team a viable contender. Borderline playoff team at best. Josh Allen was their only asset of real value they kept, which only makes getting Burrow back as a major piece odd. They even have Goff if they wanted to keep him. I should mention it's a new owner who just bought the team, I would not at all be surprised to learn he thought he was in a SF league. His roster is so bleak that when I saw he was trading for older players I went to try and see if Kelce made sense to offer him. He would, since his TE1 is Schultz and no real #2. However I did not see a thing I wanted, for sure don't want to turn Kelce into Evans or Henry, would have jumped at the 1.4 however and I'm a contender who has enjoyed muliple years of the Mahomes/Kelce duo.

The team giving up Rhamondre, when you know the roster, it's even harder to see their rationale. His WR's are spectacular. Chase, JJ, Wilson and Olave as the headliners. He's got Taylor at RB1. Spears his his RB2 and maybe he's going to be better then Rhamondre next year but if I ran that team, I'd prefer to build up a stable of RBs' around those excellendt WR's instead of getting those picks in a WR rich draft. But I'm not nearly as down on that trade as the other one for the other team but most in here seem to see it like you, they seem more down on this trade then the other one. Not I, not close.

I must have missed whether it is TE premium because that does make the 1.4 more valuable if Harrison-Nabers-Bowers end up there...I like Odunze but I'm not as high on him as other are...I think he will be a good but not sure just how good...as for my analysis I do stand by it that...if your team is close it makes a ton of sense as I do think Henry is going to be a monster this year...if your team is not close it doesn't make sense to be adding that type of age...the key to Dynasty is remaining young...if you do that correctly it allows you to make some win-now deals that don't hurt you so I am a little more flexible with team-building...I don't mind a little bit of age as long as it is on my term terms and it gets me closer to a title.

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Same league, FFPC 1 QB.

The team that got Lamar just made this trade.

Lamar team gave: Cole Kmet, Rachaad White, Michael Wilson, 2.05
Lamar team got: 1.02

So basically he gave Kmet, R White, Wilson, 1.05, 2.05 and got Lamar and 1.02.

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Same league, FFPC 1 QB.

Gotta love the 1.2/Lamar-side...that is not a lot at all to give up for that haul...Kmet is solid but very replaceable...Wilson has some upside but no one I am too interested in...White is a quality piece but this could be a very nice sell high...for that and a second you go from 1.5 to 1.2 which is a very big jump in this draft and you get a stud QB...come on, it needs to be tougher than that!

FFPC 1 QB

I wasn't involved.

Same league, FFPC 1 QB.

Something fishy going on there. Or you play with not extremely smart people.

And after I did the Mooney trade that owner did two other trades, none with me, which I think people will find a lot more interesting, one of the trades I thought was really bad for him, probably easy to guess which one. ETA-also FFPC,so TEP.

And a real blockbuster:

2nd and 4th for those two? Good Lord. Why in hell would they do that?

The next one is interesting. Give me the 4 and Higgins side though

Users who are viewing this thread