What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

12 team, superflex, non-ppr.

1.01 (Caleb)

for

Bryce Young
Tank Dell
Dalton Kincaid
I would imagine this will cause a mini uproar, especially in non ppr.
I don’t mind it. It’s SF. perceived QB upgrade for Kincaid & Dell?

Seems fair in that light. Many view Young as a bust.

Not saying it’s fair or not, but there’s some skepticism about his size / ability to play at the NFL level that he didn’t quite answer last season.

And not TE-P, so Kincaid isn’t as big a get as the name.

I wouldn’t be in an uproar if it were my league.

1.01 (Caleb)

for

Bryce Young
Tank Dell
Dalton Kincaid

Not saying it’s fair or not, but there’s some skepticism about his size / ability to play at the NFL level that he didn’t quite answer last season.

It should be an uproar in PPR + TE premium. Take those two factors away and it’s straight terrible.

1.01 (Caleb)

for

Bryce Young
Tank Dell
Dalton Kincaid

It should be an uproar in PPR + TE premium. Take those two factors away and it’s straight terrible.
An uproar for which side?

1.01 (Caleb)

for

Bryce Young
Tank Dell
Dalton Kincaid

An uproar for which side?
I find nothing uproarious about it.

1 team is upgrading from Young to presumably Caleb, and paying Dell + Kincaid to do so.

Not even a kerfuffle.

Is it a great deal? No, not hardly. But that doesn’t make it a torch burning castle storming revolution either.

People around these parts are a bit quick to flip tables over, demanding to speak to a manager.

SF League where I was stuck holding the bag on fields. Figured I didn’t have leverage to kick off a rebuild so went a different direction.

Gave: M. Brown
Got: R. Wilson, 2.11

Smart move...you lock down the Steelers QB for 2024 and maybe get lucky one of the two becomes a longer-term answer there...once there is an injury or two you could be able to put those 2 in a deal to a QB-desperate deal and possibly make a much better deal...Brown is fine but I don't think he is a big loss and getting the 2.11 is a sneaky-nice add-on.

In a 1 QB ppr league with extra flex spots the following went down:
Alec Pierce
2025 2nd (2.01 in 2024)
2025 4th

For
George Pickens
2025 1st (1.04 in 2024)

I was not involved, except as the runner up in the 1.01 sweepstakes. My offer was not as good.

12 team SF Best Ball PPR Dynasty League

Gave: 1.9 and 2.2 rookie picks
Got: 1.5 rookie pick

I now have the 1.2 and 1.5 picks in the draft.

Alec Pierce
2025 2nd (2.01 in 2024)
2025 4th

For
George Pickens
2025 1st (1.04 in 2024)

I was not involved, except as the runner up in the 1.01 sweepstakes. My offer was not as good.
Seems steep for the 1.01.

Alec Pierce
2025 2nd (2.01 in 2024)
2025 4th

For
George Pickens
2025 1st (1.04 in 2024)

Seems fair to me but I'd hold the 1.1.

I'd drop back to 1.3 and let you keep the the 2025 second in this format but I just don't like dropping back to 4. If I'm looking this how I have them ranked now it's MHJ, 2025 2nd and a 4th for Pickens, Brian Thomas or Bowers(I struggle for TE value in non-TE leagues) and a 2025#1.

Like I said fair to me, value might be on the haul, but I'm holding for now.

16 team 1QB

For

25 1st
I'd love to get MHJ, but that's tempting. Any projection on where that 2025 pick lands?

ETA: Just checked KTC, with a 2025 mid 1st, and they have it slightly in favor of the 1.05 side.
ETA: Also, forgot to factor in the 16 team league, which pushes the 2.10 and 3.01 back. That 3.01 is the equivalent of a 3.09, and the 2.10 becomes a 3.02.

Last edited:
I have an offer of Drake London for my 1.05 in 1qb 0.5 ppr and I’m on the fence. Strong chance it’s Rome Odunze after talking to a couple of the other managers(but maybe they change their minds..) really like London I may do it

I have an offer of Drake London for my 1.05 in 1qb 0.5 ppr and I’m on the fence. Strong chance it’s Rome Odunze after talking to a couple of the other managers(but maybe they change their minds..) really like London I may do it
I'd easily keep London.
And I'd not expect odinze to be there either. Even if he was I'd keep London

Maybe a bit of an overpay, but I really wanted London.

12 team SF Best Ball PPR TE+ Devy

Gave: 1.06 (no devy yet for this rookie draft), '25 2nd, '25 3rd, Demario Douglas
Got: Drake London

Maybe a bit of an overpay, but I really wanted London.

12 team SF Best Ball PPR TE+ Devy

Gave: 1.06 (no devy yet for this rookie draft), '25 2nd, '25 3rd, Demario Douglas
Got: Drake London
It's an overpay in my eyes, but I'm not mad at the deal. Douglas, the 2nd and the 3rd are all pushing into dart throws and the 1.06 will probably net you Odunze or Bowers.

Standard FFPC:

Gave: Swift and projected late 2025 third

Got: 1.8

I like Swift more then most, he'll be missed and I'm not rebuilding so don't take losing him lightly. But he was my projected RB3, I got solid depth at Rb and in fact this trade enables me to keep someone like Jaleel McClaughlin as my RB6 who I was otherwise going to cut and I think he might actually be a solid piece so really he's part of the return and to me at least equals the 2025 projected late third. Had an additional earlier third in 2025 already I picked up by dealing Demario Douglass a few days ago.

If I got to make the pick at 8 so be it but right now sitting on picks 8 and 11 and my main goal is to try and trade one or both off for future first. Was going to just offer Swift for a future first, maybe should have, just though the 1.8 right now gave me more options. Got a young team with no major needs, had major cut down issues, will likely have them again next off-season and right now I'm trying to push as much assets into April 2025 as I can(which is after the 2025 cut down date when we can expan rosters)

32 teams, PPR, 2 copies of each player

1.03 (2nd player), javonte Williams
For
1.05 (“3rd player), JSN

twist is that it’s possible for the 3 and the 5 to be the same player. OTOH it’s also possible for the 1 and 3 to be the same player. I still have the 1.02, almost certainly MH jr.

I'd easily keep London.
And I'd not expect odinze to be there either. Even if he was I'd keep London
London finally has a qb and now an owner offers for him
I'd stay PAT

12 team ppr. 1 QB.

Gave: 1.07, 3.03, 3.07
Received: 2025 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Gave: 1.09, 2.11
Received: 2025 1st, 2025 2nd

Made a couple trades in short bench league. Had multiple firsts and needed to spread some picks out. Leaves me with 1.01, 1.06, 1.08, 1.11, 2.09

12 team ppr. 1 QB.

Made a couple trades in short bench league. Had multiple firsts and needed to spread some picks out. Leaves me with 1.01, 1.06, 1.08, 1.11, 2.09
Any idea how competitive the teams picks you’re getting back are? Early, mid, late?

Overall I like it.

12 team ppr. 1 QB.

Any idea how competitive the teams picks you’re getting back are? Early, mid, late?

Overall I like it.
If I were to guess I would say one mid one late. They are also in the same division so that could help push one more to mid.

12 Team 1QB

J.Hurts

for

J.Herbert
25 1st

I see what both sides are doing here...my guess is the old Herbert Owner is nervous about Allen-Williams-Ekeler-Everett leaving and the fact Harbaugh may run it more...Hurts is also the type of QB that is a threat to blow-up every single week and he's still just 26 in August...on the other side adding a future #1 while also receiving a young, high-level QB is a solid return...I have no issue with either side but I do know I would definitely make the deal for Hurts but I don't think I would do it for Herbert.

FFPC Superflex Triflex (TE-premium, start 3 WR)

Not involved.

Team A gave: Justin Fields
Team B gave: Aaron Rodgers, 3.01, 2025 R3

The team that got Fields is rebuilding and has Russ Wilson already.

Users who are viewing this thread