What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Eagles vs Falcons - Game Thread (3 Viewers)

Hicks can't stay healthy. LB is concern.
Our linebackers without Hicks just played awesome in the playoffs.  You can't have A+ grades at every single position.  We are in a good position for another run next year if everyone sticks around.

Both true but AJayi can be a key player for a couple more years, and Clement is fine. NOt a huge area of need IMHO
We can always just draft a 3rd round rb to replace one of them.  RB not a huge need.

EVERY team has needs.  To disagree with someone wanting to keep this team together seems crazy.  I wouldn't want to change a ton of stuff going into next year... we'll be in the hunt with a healthy Carson.

Blount is old and Ajayi has bad knees.
Bount is gone.  Ajayi only needs to play for the Eagles for one more year.  They'll go with Ajayi, Clement, (maybe) Sproles and they'll draft best RBA whenever they feel it's right to in the draft.  They'll be fine in that regards. 

I don’t believe the Saints can beat the Vikes, but it’s possible.

Philly doesn’t have the overall talent With their backup QB to hang with the Vikes or the Saints on a nuetral field & Pederson could be a negative with his inexperience & odd RB rotations, but home field is a great equalizer in the playoffs. The Eagles stood no chance of beating both the Saints & Vikes in consecutive weeks, but one time at home, it’s doable with some big breaks.
Fixed. Just wanted to be accurate.

I don’t believe the Saints can beat the Vikes, but it’s possible.

Philly doesn’t have the overall talent to hang with the Vikes or the Saints on a nuetral field & Pederson could be a negative with his inexperience & odd RB rotations, but home field is a great equalizer in the playoffs. The Eagles stood no chance of beating both the Saints & Vikes in consecutive weeks, but one time at home, it’s doable with some big breaks.
Saints are the most dangerous team in the NFC right now. 

We all have our opinions. I’ll take Brees over any remaining QB in the NFC. And while not as good as PHI or MIN D, they’re better than both on offense and they’ve travelled well this year. 

I think the saints D won’t be as tested by Foles or Keenum as MIN & PHI will be by Brees. 

I think NOS going back to the Super Bowl 

Last edited by a moderator:
The falcs are in good shape. Quinn is a great coach, he has given the Saints loads of trouble in Seattle and now in Atl. Going with Sark as OC is a head scratcher. That was a premier SB offense and this year it often seemed hogtied by playcalling like tonight. Just kind of halting and stalling. But Atl has been consistently good for 2 years now under Quinn and they're not going anywhere. Obviously Ryan is a great franchise QB and Julio should be on his way to the HOF. I'm truly sorry if NO wins tomorrow Atl won't be the opponent.

The falcs are in good shape. Quinn is a great coach, he has given the Saints loads of trouble in Seattle and now in Atl. Going with Sark as OC is a head scratcher. That was a premier SB offense and this year it often seemed hogtied by playcalling like tonight. Just kind of halting and stalling. But Atl has been consistently good for 2 years now under Quinn and they're not going anywhere. Obviously Ryan is a great franchise QB and Julio should be on his way to the HOF. I'm truly sorry if NO wins tomorrow Atl won't be the opponent.
You are wrong.  The coaching is holding them back.  

Zero 2nd half points today, lost the game. Choked in his biggest game. Reeks of an Andy Reid type. That caliber of coach is sufficient in some markets but not in the markets that matter/care the most.

Zero 2nd half points today, lost the game. Choked in his biggest game. Reeks of an Andy Reid type. That caliber of coach is sufficient in some markets but not in the markets that matter/care the most.
Andy Reid had some innovation when he was younger. Plus he can coach up mediocre QBs. What exactly does Quinn bring to the table?

Andy Reid had some innovation when he was younger. Plus he can coach up mediocre QBs. What exactly does Quinn bring to the table?
He’s improved the D dramatically- I think he stays out of the offensive side.  Losing Shanahan and bringing in Sarkisan seems to have killed the offense.  I see no other explanation for how far they fell.  Question is will he stick with Sarkisan another year or cut him loose.  

The comparison to Reid is a good one for time management and decision making - not going for 2 against the Rams was inexcusable.  Some of that can be learned but he’s not showing he can.  

There’s no way they should get rid of the Quinn-Ryan pairing - with the defense being this young and good they have a window the next few years to compete for a title.  But while I think continuity is a good thing most times I would get rid of Sarkisan. 

I just realized if Neal had caught that INT at the end of the half (or even just knocked it down) the Falcons could theoretically be driving for a winning FG.   :topcat:

ONly player I REALLY want to see gone is Torrey SMith. He's been terrible. COuld use another WR weapon but it's not a glaring need....Hollins might be able to step up after another off-season
Sure, but he will live on forever in the lore like a less obnoxious Freddie Mitchell for that crazy catch at the end of the first half.

Users who are viewing this thread