What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (2 Viewers)

I'm AFK until next week which coincides with the start of our next period, so getting this out there now. Need $ from:

@Angry Beavers
@Chemical X
@Controller
@eoMMan
@Fear The Turtle
@glvsav37 **
@McBokonon
@Peak **
@Socrates11

** On escrow... will be out if not paid by Monday

Sent. This tag didn’t notify me, btw. Not sure about the others.
You should have at least seen a notification on top of your FFA page (little bell has notifications in it). But agreed that notifications on this new board is not as good as the old one.

I'm AFK until next week which coincides with the start of our next period, so getting this out there now. Need $ from:

@Angry Beavers
@Chemical X
@Controller
@eoMMan
@Fear The Turtle
@glvsav37 **
@McBokonon
@Peak **
@Socrates11

You should have at least seen a notification on top of your FFA page (little bell has notifications in it). But agreed that notifications on this new board is not as good as the old one.

Yeah, I know, but it didn’t show up there. That happened once before, too. I’m seeing a few other little bugs, as well.

@Angry Beavers
@Chemical X
@Controller
@eoMMan
@Fear The Turtle
@glvsav37 **
@McBokonon
@Peak **
@Socrates11

Just saw this. I’ll send it over the weekend but might bow out at some point. I’m coming to the FFA less and less now.

@Angry Beavers
@Chemical X
@Controller
@eoMMan
@Fear The Turtle
@glvsav37 **
@McBokonon
@Peak **
@Socrates11

Just saw this. I’ll send it over the weekend but might bow out at some point. I’m coming to the FFA less and less now.
Sent! Thanks.

Yes for me too, this means I need to send $10? Thanks Kee.
Nope… you have $ in “the bank”
You can always check the spreadsheet for your balance

Yes for me too, this means I need to send $10? Thanks Kee.
Nope… you have $ in “the bank”
You can always check the spreadsheet for your balance
Doh! I didn't remember this existed. :bag:

I guess we didn't win. :(

We are out of slush. With the jackpots so high in both lotteries, do we want to do a special drawing or two?
I was thinking we could use $10 each and get 60 tickets in each of the Mon/PB and Tue/MM drawings?

Would minimally need funds from:
@Peak
@ShaqAttaq
Who are on escrow.

Plus... as we approach the next period (7/28) would need more from:
@ditka...mike ditka
@glvsav37
@huskers15
@JoeSteeler
@Sup_Yo
@Wildcat
@Zegras11

Thoughts?
Sent and im game for all special drawings. Thanks as always!

Users who are viewing this thread